Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread (/Thread-Browns-Buccaneers-Game-Day-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3

Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread - QueenCitySouth - 10-21-2018

1:00PM Eastern on FOX19 with Sam Rosen & Ronde Barber calling the game.

All game comments go here.

RE: Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread - HarleyDog - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 09:44 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 1:00PM Eastern on FOX19 with Sam Rosen & Ronde Barber calling the game.

All game comments go here.

I will probably watch this game. I haven’t really paid that much attention to TB after their explosive start. But seems they are back to normal. Hope the Brownies put on a show.

RE: Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread - reuben.ahmed - 10-21-2018

I am watching since there is nothing else to watch.

Man these teams look bad right now.

I have Mayfield, Calloway and the TE bluggada bluggada or something. A lot invested in Cleveland this week.

I need CLE to lose overall to not be close to us in the division. This division is still a toss up lol.

RE: Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread - rfaulk34 - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 02:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I have Mayfield, Calloway and the TE bluggada bluggada or something. A lot invested in Cleveland this week.

Omg. You poor guy. Sad

Never Brown or Bengal when it comes to fantasy, except in very limited, specific situations and then keep it at a minimum. 

I do have the Browns D in fantasy. But they have been producing.

RE: Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread - McC - 10-21-2018

The Browns really aren't that much better at all, are they?

Only the Browns could run for a first on 4th and 2 and have the ball swatted out, behind the LOS.  Nervous

RE: Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread - Synric - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 03:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Only the Browns could run for a first on 4th and 2 and have the ball swatted out, behind the LOS.  Nervous

Sad thing is it was one of the better looking plays by Mayfield...

(10-21-2018, 03:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Only the Browns could run for a first on 4th and 2 and have the ball swatted out, behind the LOS.  Nervous

Deja Vu all over again.

Finally some points.

What about that blatant push off by Joku? This is what infuriates me about the sorry officiating. None of these incompetent assholes even know what a penalty is.

Browns just got hit with a super lame RTP.

(10-21-2018, 03:47 PM)McC Wrote: What about that blatant push off by Joku?  This is what infuriates me about the sorry officiating.  None of these incompetent assholes even know what a penalty is.

I don't think there's been a single moment in my life where i didn't despise every jerkoff in striped shirt and whistle, on any level. 

Even when i was one a few times... Ninja

(10-21-2018, 03:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't think there's been a single moment in my life where i didn't despise every jerkoff in striped shirt and whistle, on any level. 

Even when i was one a few times... Ninja

I'd like to put every one of those idiots in a room and show them ten passing plays where the defender and the receiver make contact with each other and have thes morons indicate what the call would be.  I'd almost guarantee the answers would be wildly different.

It's like the strike zone in baseball.  This ump calls a small strike zone, this other guy calls a huge strike zone.  Wha...?  How is it even open to interpretation.

(10-21-2018, 04:02 PM)McC Wrote: I'd like to put every one of those idiots in a room and show them ten passing plays where the defender and the receiver make contact with each other and have thes morons indicate what the call would be.  I'd almost guarantee the answers would be wildly different.

It's like the strike zone in baseball.  This ump calls a small strike zone, this other guy calls a huge strike zone.  Wha...?  How is it even open to interpretation.

While they're in the room...would fans be allowed to punch them in the face?

(10-21-2018, 04:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: While they're in the room...would fans be allowed to punch them in the face?

Seems only right.

RE: Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread - Trademark - 10-21-2018

Looks like the browns are back to being the browns

RE: Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread - Synric - 10-21-2018

OK to me that was a strip fumble. The guy jumps catches it with two hands lands tucks it in his right arm and looks for the hit. The defender strips it.