Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns/Eagles Trade
(04-21-2016, 01:23 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I give Hue credit. He has a plan to build a championship team and knows it doesn't happen overnight. He is looking to the future and may consider 2016 just another rebuild year. He would have gone after McCarron if he wanted to do it. However, Marvin needs a good backup QB as proven last year. I think Hue has class and would not shaft his former team.

Hell you don't even have to be rebuilding a team to take that deal.  They robbed the Eagles.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 12:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Browns have to be looking at Zeke at #8.

If nothing else he will sell some tickets with all the OSU fans up there.

If Zeke or Bosa go to another AFC North team I will bummed.  I'd prefer no OSU players do, but those two especially.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 03:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Hell you don't even have to be rebuilding a team to take that deal.  They robbed the Eagles.

They didn't rob the Eagles. The Eagles agreed on the trade. Their fault for accepting if they really thought it was a bad deal.

It won't be too bad of a deal if the Eagles can actually turn around their season pretty quick such that their picks will be later in the rounds.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote