BURROW
MIXON
CHASE
REEDER
WILSON
TAYLOR-BRITT
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Game Game Ball
JB has shaken the Brown's curse and with that we'll award a long-awaited Cleveland Game Ball. Who ya got:

JOE BURROW: 239 yards, 2 TDs, without 3 of his top 4 receivers

JOE MIXON: 96 rushing yards at 6.9 YPC, another 10 receiving yards

JAMARR CHASE: 10 catches, 119 Yards, 1 TD

DJ READER: 5 solo tackles, 1 PD, Nick Chubb ran for 2.4 YPC

LOGAN WILSON: Dude just tackled someone else. 17 tackles, .5 sack

CAMERON TAYLOR-BRITT: 6 tackles, 2 PDs, is becoming our #1 CB
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
DJ Reader was a monster today. Held the best RB in the game to some very pedestrian numbers. He’s performing as one of the best interior linemen in the league at the moment.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Tough call this game. On offense I have to give it to Burrow and Mixon. On defense I'd go Reader and CTB. Bates had the interception, but they didn't do anything with it.
Reply/Quote
Reader …. da game changer
Reply/Quote
I wanted to pick Reader but he is not on the list this week..... Tongue
Reply/Quote
I went with Reader. Ugly game but he was constantly being called out stopping the run. CTB also had himself a game and stepped up. I really thought the oline played well being down Higgins and Boyd giving Burrow the extra time he needed.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:40 PM)Joelist Wrote: I wanted to pick Reader but he is not on the list this week..... Tongue

I voted for the guy who isn't on the roster,  Reeder.. But I hear Reader is going to give Brad spelling lessons after he retires.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'd say Reader and the defense who came out and didn't allow the Browns to play the type of game they wanted. Just a great game from the defense.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Mine is CTB
-Housh
Reply/Quote
It’s Reader. When he’s on top of his game you just can’t run on this team. It doesn’t matter who the opposing RB is (Henry, Chubb, Hunt, etc), To be able to completely wreck a game plan from the NT position is really something else.

Could have also easily given it to Uno as well for carrying the passing game, but this one goes to the big man.

Reply/Quote
Well I voted CTB, but Reader and him both shut down the Browns offense most of the game until ours woke up and decided to actually score. This is a game we could have lost against a better team the way we started.
Reply/Quote
For me it was between Wilson, Chase, and Reader

Got to go with Reader for making Chubb a non factor which was huge for the Bengals

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Reader for president ThumbsUp Chubb had 34 yards, Hunt had 6 and Reader was a lot of the reason why.

Honorable mention: CTB he's shaping up to be a good un.
Reply/Quote
I went with Reader. CTB was also deserving. Reader just seemed to be playing on another level today. He's been incredible lately.
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations on another huge W to move to 9-4!
Reply/Quote
Reader was everywhere today.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
On a side note, Vita Vea is out with a calf injury. Better take a couple of weeks and let that heal completely there big man....
Reply/Quote
Oh and honorable honorable mention to the Clowns dude for roughing Chrisman.
Reply/Quote
I went with Reader, he was a monster stopping the great Browns running game and 2 great backs.

Chase was the man on offense today. Our 3rd and 4th options were lost, one prior to the game, then Boyd on 2nd play of the game.

Our rookie CB continues to get better each week.

Wilson was everywhere.

Nice to pile up wins and overcome injuries again.

Joe was not sharp today, but still managed 2 TD's having off (accuracy) day and missing key pieces.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
DJ Reader. Pluggin holes, making tackles off double teams, swatting passes at the LoS. Beast.

On a side note, I made a comment last week about how Pratt has been playing lights out as of late while Logan had sort of taken a backseat. Did someone show him that post or something?! Jeeeeez! 17 tackles?! If Reader wasn’t such a force today, I’d have voted Logan!
Reply/Quote