BURROW
MIXON
CHASE
REEDER
WILSON
TAYLOR-BRITT
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Game Game Ball
(12-11-2022, 08:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Zac went all defense with the game balls:

Reader
BJ Hill
CTB
Logan
Bates

Bates was very subdued.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
All worthy nominations.

Reader was my pick.
Reply/Quote
Chase and a bunch of backups and they still can’t stop him
Reply/Quote
I gotta give it to Reader, especially after he's been snubbed a few times this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We didn't miss a beat with the missing Boyd and Higgens because Chase, Irwin, and Taylor can fit in interchangeably:

Regarding Chase:
""Once I knew (Higgins) was out, I knew there was going to be a couple of switches in the game plan," Chase said. "But, not really, because I knew pretty much everything.

"Tee goes down, then I want to take his reps. He has good routes. I'm not being shiesty, but I want some of his plays and he wants some of mine. I just had to take some of his reps."

Regarding Irwin and Trent Taylor:

"I've got so much faith in the guys that come in for those guys," Burrow said. "Trent and Trenton are guys that work really hard and know their stuff and are going to be right where I expect them to. That's really what it comes down to."

"Basically, some calls were moved up and some were moved down, but Trent Taylor pretty much stepped into Boyd's spot in the slot while Irwin took a lot of Higgins' snaps while Chase got a little bit of everything. Burrow indicated there was no adjustment because they simply plugged players into those spots."

"We didn't have to make an adjustment. That's what's great about those guys that come in for them," Burrow said. "We have all the faith in the world that they're going to do the job. There can't be any drop off and there wasn't today."

https://www.bengals.com/news/without-three-of-four-top-receivers-burrow-finds-way-and-other-game-notes
Reply/Quote
Game Ball to the Defense.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
DJ Reader. Everytime they ran the ball, 98 was around it or blowing up the play. Big. Time.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:42 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I went with Reader. Ugly game but he was constantly being called out stopping the run. CTB also had himself a game and stepped up. I really thought  the oline played well being down Higgins and Boyd giving Burrow the extra time he needed.

No doubt, CTB gets better every week. If he continues this trajectory, he was a helluva pick.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Nice to see Reader run away w this one and get lots of love. He deserves it. He shut it down.
So did the rest of the D but to shut Chubb down - wow.
Reply/Quote
Will vote after I watch the game later. Sounds like DJ and Logan had one heck of a game...
Reply/Quote