Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns @ Steelers Game Day
(11-15-2015, 06:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ohhh. Near pick by the Ravens. 3rd and 15 w/14 seconds. Need 25 yds...

oh my. Facemask penalty by Dumervil as time expires. One more play.

53 yd fg attempt....

It's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 06:10 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: If Ravens lose, they're eliminated from AFC North Contention (mathematically eliminated).
But I'm pulling for them to win because Jax is in Pats schedule & Ravens in ours - it would be a double dip hit against us in the SOS battle with NE.  

I don't care too much about sos right now. I'll take the Ravens loss. :)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I don't understand Big Jen's injuries. Is he a drama queen or does he just have a special voodoo Doctor? I've never seen anyone consistently come back way before projected return times after what seems to be (based on his reactions) devastating injuries.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 06:13 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: I don't understand Big Jen's injuries. Is he a drama queen or does he just have a special voodoo Doctor? I've never seen anyone consistently come back way before projected return times after what seems to be (based on his reactions) devastating injuries.

It's his thing.  Now we get to spend the rest of the week hearing about it.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 06:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't care too much about sos right now. I'll take the Ravens loss. :)

Well, we have to now.  But why wouldn't you care about SOS right now?
I mean, Ravens would have to win out and Cincinnati would have to lose out to affect AFC North.  Why wouldn't you treat that game as a SOS game?  But again, doesn't matter now - Ravens lose.  They join the Browns today as mathematically eliminated already.   
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 06:13 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: I don't understand Big Jen's injuries. Is he a drama queen or does he just have a special voodoo Doctor? I've never seen anyone consistently come back way before projected return times after what seems to be (based on his reactions) devastating injuries.

Yes. The biggest ever.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 06:15 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Well, we have to now.  But why wouldn't you care about SOS right now?
I mean, Ravens would have to win out and Cincinnati would have to lose out to affect AFC North.  Why wouldn't you treat that game as a SOS game?  But again, doesn't matter now - Ravens lose.  They join the Browns today as mathematically eliminated already.   

It just takes too much brain power half way through the season. I'll take the Ravens loss and see how it turns out later. 

Hoping for a Giants victory today and a Broncos win against NE and a Bengals win @ Den. That's about as many brain cells as i want to allocate at this point in time. Wink

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 06:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It just takes too much brain power half way through the season. I'll take the Ravens loss and see how it turns out later. 

Hoping for a Giants victory today and a Broncos win against NE and a Bengals win @ Den. That's about as many brain cells as i want to allocate at this point in time. Wink

Well, the ones you mentioned are the most important games this week.  If Giants, Chiefs, and Bengals all won this week, that would be a pretty good week.  But the most important one is Monday night - that's an AFC team (Houston) which also happens to be one of the 4 common opponents we have w/ New England this year.  We really need to win that game!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Coughlin 5-1 vs Belichick in his career.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 06:23 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Well, the ones you mentioned are the most important games this week.  If Giants, Chiefs, and Bengals all won this week, that would be a pretty good week.  But the most important one is Monday night - that's an AFC team (Houston) which also happens to be one of the 4 common opponents we have w/ New England this year.  We really need to win that game!

Yuuuuup

Reply/Quote
Manning's first pass, to try and break the yardage record...badly underthrown and picked!

LOL

2pt attempt by GB...nooo good. Lions 18-16 w/32 seconds left. Pass should have been caught by Adams. His 19th target of the day.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 06:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Manning's first pass, to try and break the yardage record...badly underthrown and picked!

LOL

2pt attempt by GB...nooo good. Lions 18-16 w/32 seconds left. Pass should have been caught by Adams. His 19th target of the day.

OMG. CJ just flubbs the onsides kick right to the Pack.

Reply/Quote

Dude is tough. Noone can deny it.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 06:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: OMG. CJ just flubbs the onsides kick right to the Pack.

Wow. Crosby just totally blew that FG attempt.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 05:10 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: What dream are you living? Lol, the Browns look horrific right now. This takes me back to the old Bengals days, I mean fumbles at the worst time, penalties on 4th downs/etc. The team is in shambles, they have a good TE, that's about it.

And that's what the Browns play for nowadays - "at least we got within 7 points" - lol. Sad

haha Yeah I was way off....  I just wanted the game to be a little bit more intersting!!  LOL~  Later!!
Reply/Quote
It was definitely boring, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote