Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns @ Steelers Game Day
Fouts probably has a yellow towel wrapped around his neck for all the drooling he does announcing these games.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Skins playing a lot better.

Against TB and NO, mind you.

3-3 AT THE HALF IN GB!! lol

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
DET tied it (3-3 on GB). Carolina up 14-10 @ half.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 04:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How long can Fouts go without commenting on Ben limping around? 6 and counting please tell me you can hear the love in his voice.

He likes the taste of gray.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I need the Panthers to lose, maybe moreso than the Patriots. I'd hate to be tied with the Panthers with an undefeated record, would make no sense. Go Mariota GO!
Reply/Quote
Browns players need to bump and run M. Bryant, dude will burn you otherwise - what the heck is going on with Cleveland's coaching. Pettine is worthless.
Reply/Quote
Gettin ready to heat up a can of Skyline Chili and get out the cheese, sour cream and Fritos scoops.

MMMMMMMMM

Reply/Quote
I'm gonna go check out the game thread on the Browns Board.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Blake Bortles has NEVER won a road game???

wow

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 04:39 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm gonna go check out the game thread on the Browns Board.

Take scuba gear. Tears will be deep.

Reply/Quote
I would be surprised if there's any activity there, how active would our board be if we were 2-7? lol
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 04:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Take scuba gear. Tears will be deep.
Guy who predicted 31-3 Steelers got bashed. Some guy bet him a 6 pack that his prediction would be wrong.

The "whoa is me" attitude was on full effect saying how only Cleveland could hurt the 3rd stringer and bring back the franchise qb and how they would have been 5 points better off kneeing the ball in the endzone instead of punting the Steelers into good field position.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 04:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Shot to Big ben's head. Awaiting your angry reactions.....

Elbow to the facemask =/= grasping the facemask, ripping a helmet sideways and making a guy literally spin in the air from the force twisting on his neck.

But yeah, TOTALLY the same. Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 04:43 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I would be surprised if there's any activity there, how active would our board be if we were 2-7? lol

Gameday thread is only 4 pages long, but I think they have a chat system like this board originally had that is only viewable if you log in. That, along with 2-7, contributes to the lame game day thread.
Reply/Quote
This game is boring, lol. NFL Sunday Ticke tapp is crashing for everyone right now, so I can't watch the Panthers/Titans game.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 04:49 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Guy who predicted 31-3 Steelers got bashed. Some guy bet him a 6 pack that his prediction would be wrong.

The "whoa is me" attitude was on full effect saying how only Cleveland could hurt the 3rd stringer and bring back the franchise qb and how they would have been 5 points better off kneeing the ball in the endzone instead of punting the Steelers into good field position.

Sadly, the fans would be much better GMs and coaches than the actual GM and coach. 

Disclaimer: that's more a shot at the GM and coach than it is praise for the fans.

Reply/Quote
Manziel looks like a child among men out there. Getting thrown around like a rag doll.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Flacco: 2 picks in the 3rd quarter. lol

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 04:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Gettin ready to heat up a can of Skyline Chili and get out the cheese, sour cream and Fritos scoops.

MMMMMMMMM

Threw in some diced jalapenos.

mmm mmm MMMMMMMM

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 05:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Threw in some diced jalapenos.

mmm mmm MMMMMMMM

Sounds tasty. I am about to hit up some Skyline chili dip myself.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote