Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns @ Steelers Game Day
(11-15-2015, 04:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Shot to Big ben's head. Awaiting your angry reactions.....

Yeah, that was dirty too brotha. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Never rely on a stupid steelers fan to understand the difference between a head slap and twisting and throwing someone down by the facemask.

They don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. LOL

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Nice pick play by Heath. Ninja
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Christ it's hard to listen to Dan Fouts. Fouts is like great play by heath - looked totally illegal.

This guy seems like he doesn't know anything about football (how did he even play? lol) and he tries so hard to be fair and fails miserably. That kick was almost blocked with that illegal jump, what is he talking about. Back to back plays of shit coming out of his mouth.

You could hear the excitement in Fouts voice when Manziel was thrown to the ground by the facemask. I wonder how he'd respond if that happened to Ben? Wouldn't sound so cheery.

The disappointment in Fouts voice when the Bengals game ended was better than the game itself.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Never rely on Antonio Brown to be a good NFL WR.

Unless he has Ben throwing him the ball 30 times a game.

[Image: troll_dancing_by_abdulseville-d57pcq1.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 04:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Never rely on a stupid steelers fan to understand the difference between a head slap and twisting and throwing someone down by the facemask.

They don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. LOL

I didn't even tag you in that because I doubled clicked the quote and unchecked you by accident.
Reply/Quote
Never rely on a stupid steelers fan to be current and relevant.

They only live in the past.

Reply/Quote
Wow browns are horrible, reminds me of the old Bengals, making key mistakes at key times, lol.
Reply/Quote
Fumble. Browns. Another blow to the head. Good grief
Reply/Quote
Flash poll:

Which game should i switch to??!!

Ravens
Eagles
Redskins
Red Zone
??

Reply/Quote
Bout to be a total blow out.

Game will be over by half time
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 04:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I didn't even tag you in that because I doubled clicked the quote and unchecked you by accident.

It's ok. I'm well aware of your shortcomings. Wink

Reply/Quote
Cleveland is just Horrible... Honestly they need to get them out of Ohio..
Reply/Quote
Rfaulk---Ravens
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 04:21 PM)Whacked Wrote: Rfaulk---Ravens

Yup. I've decided it's back and forth beween Jags/Ravens and Red Zone.

Reply/Quote
Stupid Brownies!! 4th and goal at the 1 yard line and they go offsides...how many mistakes can this team make? Bad coaching. Fouts making a million and one excuses for Ben...Christ!
Reply/Quote
GB-3
Det-0

Almost halftime in GB.

lulz @ Browns penalty on 4th down stop (red zone)

Reply/Quote
I said the Browns should drop 11 every play against Jones to make sure Jones doesn't get hurt.
Reply/Quote
How long can Fouts go without commenting on Ben limping around? 6 and counting please tell me you can hear the love in his voice.
Reply/Quote
Tomlin drains 8 seconds off the clock before realizing he should call the TO.....
Reply/Quote