Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns resting starters, should we do the same?
(01-05-2024, 01:07 PM)ochocincos Wrote: This is the final game to evaluate your plans going into the offseason, so play guys you want to see about having a future...

That was my thought as well.  This team needs to improve in several areas.  It would be nice to know if some of the guys we have on the team including the practice squad can help next year.  If we play all the starters and these other guys dont get a chance, we will know nothing going into next season.  Can Charlie Jones take over Boyds spot?  Can Davis provide some much needed depth on the DL next year?  Lets see what some of these guys can do so we get an idea of what we have and what we need to look at next year.  You can only tell so much looking at these guys in practice.  Put them in a real game with some meaningful playing time.
Reply/Quote
To tank, or not to tank, that is the question. Browns will be resting their starters, good chance we actually win that game. And honestly I kind of want to, I don’t want to go 0-6 in the division. Draft position be damned. Would’ve been better 13-16 if they lose but we all know they won’t unfortunately. I’m hoping there are 5 and maybe even 6 QBs that go before the Bengals pick. Williams, Maye and Daniels are all top 10 locks. And I imagine Phoenix, Bo Nix and J.J. McCarthy are first rounders too.
Reply/Quote
First 4 offensive plays should be quick screens to Chase and have him give himself up as soon as he catches the pass. He gets his 100 catches then you sit him for the rest of the game Wink
Reply/Quote