Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns sign Kaepernick....
Another one that will never last in the AFCN.....
Reply/Quote
Somewhere, Vontaze Burfict is already licking his chops..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 10:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Another one that will never last in the AFCN.....

Really?  I thought the sticking point for Hue in SF was that he didn't want CK and the Niners wanted to keep him.  I'm confused.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Is this just a prediction? I'm not seeing this anywhere. I don't even think they could do this at this time of year...
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 11:33 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Is this just a prediction?  I'm not seeing this anywhere.  I don't even think they could do this at this time of year...

Yeah, pretty sure Kaep is under contract. Browns would have to trade, and I don't think any team in their right mind is taking on that contract, deescalators or no.
Reply/Quote
Saw it posted online earlier, don't see it now...maybe they jumped the gun...
Reply/Quote
Breaking: Bengals trade for Tom Brady; send New England old crunchy copy of Jordan Palmer's contract and empty trophy case.

Pretty weird that the Pats would send off their greatest QB 2 days before his 10th AFC Championship game.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 11:33 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Is this just a prediction?  I'm not seeing this anywhere.  I don't even think they could do this at this time of year...

Hue Jackson will build the browns into a winner and I will not be surprised if they win a playoff game before we do.Its just insane that this organization does not care about the fans and all the suffering we have been through,more than any fans in NFL.,but yet they continue to stick us in the ass every year by stupid moves that benefits other teams more than ours.I TOTALLY GIVE UP.WE ARE SO DOOMED AND WILL remain the laughin stock of sports forever.This is just the beginning,watch how many free agents leave outta here to go to the brownies.They know Hue is a real coach and they will follow him out of this insanity.In a couple years old andy Dalton will asked to be traded to the cowboys.its coming,folks.we are a losing franchise and always will be as long as we have who we have running things.the fans ALWAYS COME LAST HERE.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 03:13 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Hue Jackson will build the browns into a winner and I will not be surprised if they win a playoff game before we do.Its just insane that this organization does not care about the fans and all the suffering we have been through,more than any fans in NFL.,but yet they continue to stick us in the ass every year by stupid moves that benefits other teams more than ours.I TOTALLY GIVE UP.WE ARE SO DOOMED AND WILL remain the laughin stock of sports forever.This is just the beginning,watch how many free agents leave outta here to go to the brownies.They know Hue is a real coach and they will follow him out of this insanity.In a couple years old andy Dalton will asked to be traded to the cowboys.its coming,folks.we are a losing franchise and always will be as long as we have who we have running things.the fans ALWAYS COME LAST HERE.

Barking up the wrong tree pally.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 03:13 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Hue Jackson will build the browns into a winner and I will not be surprised if they win a playoff game before we do.Its just insane that this organization does not care about the fans and all the suffering we have been through,more than any fans in NFL.,but yet they continue to stick us in the ass every year by stupid moves that benefits other teams more than ours.I TOTALLY GIVE UP.WE ARE SO DOOMED AND WILL remain the laughin stock of sports forever.This is just the beginning,watch how many free agents leave outta here to go to the brownies.They know Hue is a real coach and they will follow him out of this insanity.In a couple years old andy Dalton will asked to be traded to the cowboys.its coming,folks.we are a losing franchise and always will be as long as we have who we have running things.the fans ALWAYS COME LAST HERE.

So, does that mean you'll be switching over to the Browns message boards, from here on out?

C'mon man, we're all still hurting after that playoff loss.  However, it does not take away from how far this team has advanced in recent years.  In the blink of an eye, this team was able to replace every coach that left to take advantage of their marketability, with perhaps an even better, more experienced coach.  Shitty organizations don't get proven, veteran coaches to sign on, in the blink of an eye.  I think that your prediction of a mass exodus of free agents is a bit of an emotional outburst, as well.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
... and Browns trade Hue to SF?
... and Manning to announce retirement at half-time of playoff game?
... and Goodell to admit he really never watches any Steelers games?
Reply/Quote

You're daft....  Hue Jackson will probably be back here the year after next.  Nobody is following him to that dumpster fire.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
http://www.shareonfb.com/t00u7o/colin_kaepernick_traded_to_the_Cleveland_Browns
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
trolled!!!!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Doesn't care about the fans, yet has made the playoffs 5 straight years.  This isn't the 90s.  This team is about as well run as any in the league. 

They just have one last hurdle to get over.  I'd rather have that then losing 10 games for 5 straight years.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2016, 11:12 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Doesn't care about the fans, yet has made the playoffs 5 straight years.  This isn't the 90s.  This team is about as well run as any in the league. 

They just have one last hurdle to get over.  I'd rather have that then losing 10 games for 5 straight years.

Yes!  No one seems to remember just how freaking horrible it was during the 90's.  If nothing else, we at least now have a chance of going to the Super Bowl.  During the 90's, I was just happy to start thinking about Draft Season in November, instead of late Sept or early Oct.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote

for someone who gives up every week your amazingly still here.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 04:00 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Yes!  No one seems to remember just how freaking horrible it was during the 90's.  If nothing else, we at least now have a chance of going to the Super Bowl.  During the 90's, I was just happy to start thinking about Draft Season in November, instead of late Sept or early Oct.

Where do people get the idea that Bengals fans, much less those who care enough to post on a message board all year, forgot the 1990s?
Reply/Quote