Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns talking

But do we really blame them?

Reply/Quote
He is right so no I don't blame him.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Wouldn’t be surprised if it read

#Bengals Tyler Boyd on the #Browns. “If we don’t have A.J. (Green) we’re getting our ass beat”.
Reply/Quote
I don’t think a 3 win team should be taking about anyone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Whos randall
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 05:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t think a 3 win team should be taking about anyone.

Exactly, a three win team that happens to play for the worst franchise in the NFL....and he can’t even talk shit right. If you’re gonna act confident at least have the balls to say your team is flat out better. He just said, if you don’t have your best offensive player we will beat you. Ok lmao, if the Steelers didn’t have Ben the bengals would be able to beat them too.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 06:26 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Exactly, a three win team that happens to play for the worst franchise in the NFL....and he can’t even talk shit right. If you’re gonna act confident at least have the balls to say your team is flat out better. He just said, if you don’t have your best offensive player we will beat you. Ok lmao, if the Steelers didn’t have Ben the bengals would be able to beat them too.
If you put a microphone in a dumbass's face, the dumbass will usually say dumbass things.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
So basically they are saying they are scared shitless of AJ. lol
Reply/Quote
The Browns have nothing to lose so they can spout all they want. They will be playing loose and free. It would be better if they had something to play for and had some tension to deal with.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
In the old days, that sort of thing was called "bulletin board" material. Meaning it gave your opponent a reason to play harder, and show you why you shouldn't have been talking about them. However, with the climate of the league these days, there's likely going to be extra officials on hand, just to make sure the Bengals don't try to make him pay for that statement. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Like our 'super aggressive' team will look to seek revenge on a player on the other side.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be shocked if the Bengals lost this game, but is it really a foregone conclusion? It's still the Browns we're talking about here. It's not the Saints rolling in with one of the best offenses/Quarterback seasons ever. It's not the Ravens at home either.

If he's right and they lose, we're in pretty bad shape as a franchise.

Of course, there's always a chance that they go full Marvin and get blown out by 3 TDs, just to add to the death spiral that this season had been. I'd say I can't take something like that, but I can and have. I've seen this team do some embarrassing shit over the years and recently. I guess getting housed by the Browns at PBS could be another fine addition to the collection of fun memories.
Reply/Quote
Browns player: "If they continue to get ravaged by injuries, we'll definitely probably beat them!"

Bengals: "uhm...yea, I guess..."
Reply/Quote
It doesn’t matter what he says. It does appear though that he has been watching the same Bengals I have been watching.
Reply/Quote
Browns hav done zero to talk of late in this series, like us talking smack on Steelers
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 05:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t think a 3 win team should be taking about anyone.

Neither should the Bengals, who have lost 4 of their last 5.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 08:57 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Browns hav done zero to talk of late in this series,  like us talking smack on Steelers

They just have the winning confidence.. kinda like when Chad Johnson was guaranteeing wins and the Bengals came out of the 90s in 2003.
Reply/Quote
Those bastaaads.

Time to unleash the "Power of Core"!!

[Image: th?id=OIP.cUr7UetOBtlFXYfUYSEMtQHaE8&pid...=256&h=171]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 10:06 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Those bastaaads.

Shhhh thats our secret weapon
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2018, 10:06 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Those bastaaads.

You know Ross is buying a 2019 Lincoln to Core for deflecting the banter to Core and making Ross look better than he is.
Reply/Quote