Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail
(09-09-2015, 11:47 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: So some people are gay by choice?   Ninja

Sarcasm

According to Lucie, Mike M, and others being gay is indeed a choice.

In my opinion, homosexuality is most likely genetic because I'm hard wired against sucking ****.  Apparently, some men can decide if they will suck a **** or not.  So if Lucie or Mike M meet 20 guys a day, they have to make 20 decision not to suck a ****.  That's a lot of time spent each day thinking about sucking ****.  If you spend that much time each day thinking about sucking ****, you're probably gay.  But, they delude themselves into thinking they really aren't gay because they chose not to suck a **** . . . even though they are just one decision away from having a **** in their mouth.
(09-09-2015, 09:54 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: What if he just identifies as being a prick ?
You have to respect that, right ?
Ninja

Actually, I can respect that.  I don't respect the pricks who pretend they aren't.
(09-10-2015, 12:33 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: According to Lucie, Mike M, and others being gay is indeed a choice.

In my opinion, homosexuality is most likely genetic because I'm hard wired against sucking ****.  Apparently, some men can decide if they will suck a **** or not.  So if Lucie or Mike M meet 20 guys a day, they have to make 20 decision not to suck a ****.  That's a lot of time spent each day thinking about sucking ****.  If you spend that much time each day thinking about sucking ****, you're probably gay.  But, they delude themselves into thinking they really aren't gay because they chose not to suck a **** . . . even though they are just one decision away from having a **** in their mouth.

Words cannot express how much I laughed at this.

I'm still laughing.

Clapping Good Post
(09-10-2015, 12:34 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Actually, I can respect that.  I don't respect the pricks who pretend they aren't.

Mighty fine retort !
ThumbsUp
So me let me see....if I know I'm likely going to jail, and I like women...maybe I come out as transgender so I can go to women's prison.
(09-10-2015, 02:03 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: So me let me see....if I know I'm likely going to jail, and I like women...maybe I come out as transgender so I can go to women's prison.

If you think women's prisons are full of appealing sexual partners I'd say you watched too much Cinemax!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-10-2015, 02:19 AM)Nately120 Wrote: If you think women's prisons are full of appealing sexual partners I'd say you watched too much Cinemax!

You would be very surprised at how many attractive women are in prison.
(09-10-2015, 02:23 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: You would be very surprised at how many attractive women are in prison.

I don't know about that, but compared to the alternative...

It could conceivably be more unsafe for a male prisoner in a women's detention center - you know big bad mama is going to jump your bones every time the guards turn around.
(09-10-2015, 02:27 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I don't know about that, but compared to the alternative...

It could conceivably be more unsafe for a male prisoner in a women's detention center - you know big bad mama is going to jump your bones every time the guards turn around.

I don't know about you, but I have visited Marysville correctional (Women's prison in Ohio). Trust me there are a lot of good looking girls in there. Yeah there are some ugly ones, but there's just as many attractive ones.
I guess I'm out of the loop. I thought it wasn't his fault.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

This thread is tailor made for me. Lol.

I'm gonna refrain from responding as its pretty obvious.
(09-10-2015, 09:26 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I guess I'm out of the loop.  I thought it wasn't his fault.

Watch your pronouns mister.... Pat will be by shortly to write you up.
(09-10-2015, 12:33 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: According to Lucie, Mike M, and others being gay is indeed a choice.

Apparently it is more a part of your thought process than ours.....
I must make a confession:

My wife is Transfinancial. She is a rich woman living in a poor woman's body.

I need everybody to send money so she can make the transistion.

I will establish a go fund me account.

Takes in advance for your support, understanding, and tolerance.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

So it's your opinion that you have no choice NOT to suck a ****?  A lot of married men would like to know where you live...
(09-10-2015, 01:03 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Apparently it is more a part of your thought process than ours.....

Genetically, **** is off the menu for me.  You're the one who has to decide not to suck each and every one during a daily ongoing basis until you die.
(09-10-2015, 01:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Genetically, **** is off the menu for me.  You're the one who has to decide not to suck each and every one during a daily ongoing basis until you die.

Sorta like you have to decide to breathe everyday. Do you recall making that decision?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-10-2015, 01:17 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: So it's your opinion that you have no choice NOT to suck a ****?  A lot of married men would like to know where you live...

How would you know a lot of married men would like to know where I live?  Unless, you're one of them . . .
so they need a 3rd type of prison mens womens and in transition
(09-10-2015, 01:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sorta like you have to decide to breathe everyday. Do you recall making that decision?

I commend you for your effective use of camouflage because I don't see your point.  Physiologically, you have to breath or die.  Your genetic code contains the information to build your organ systems.  There aren't any decisions involved. Your need to breath is determined by your genetics.  So what the hell kind of obscure point are you failing to make yet again?