Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brutal schedule coming up
(10-08-2020, 08:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I getcha man, that is the way I used to feel before Burrow got here. The coaches and the trenches and Linebackers need to play
much better. Completely understand the way you feel but I still think if Burrow keeps learning and doesn't get hurt we can be in 
any game and the O-line just started playing decent. We will see, I picked the Ravens to win in a close one, but I think we can 
even pull one out with the way the Chiefs and Titans have shown how to play Lamar and the Ravens.

Lou better be watching those two games.

Taylor and Callahan better keep calling plays like they did the last few and that O-line just needs to play decent and we can win.

We have a puncher's chance in any game if Burrow stays clean, and we can run the ball... There's one common denominator that makes those two things happen.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2020, 08:49 PM)jason Wrote: We have a puncher's chance in any game if Burrow stays clean, and we can run the ball... There's one common denominator that makes those two things happen.

THE O-LINE....
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 08:31 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: They're facing a murderer's row: Ravens, Colts, Browns, Titans, Steelers.  We're about to find out how good the Bengals really are.
I think we will win 1 or 2. Winning too much actually could actually hurt this offseason, we could pull a Falcons and win out of Penei Sewell or Wyatt Davis.

Never want to establish a culture of losing.. no way Bengals with Burrow will do that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
At the minimum, this is the kind of stretch that will make us better as a team. We may win something or may lose them all, but we're going up against some of the best teams and this is what you want your young team to be able to do.
Reply/Quote