Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo Bills Message Board Threads
(10-13-2015, 04:03 PM)McC Wrote: I totally disagree that there will be any kind of letdown.  This team will not do that.  They have cast out such behavior.  When you're on a mission like our guys are, the focus will be there every week.   This could be the week the full storm is unleashed.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
well at this point if we lose A game it will be a slight let down lol... even though no one expects any team to run the table in the NFL
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are going to take it 1 game at a time, and here's the motivation that they have now achieved that they didn't have before - there is a big # in the win column and a zero in the loss column. As that grows, that is enough motivation for them to keep pushing harder for Ws.

Also, they have a bye after this week. I think this spells doom for the Bills, they know they're getting the week off. I think we should be worried about how they perform in the game immediately after the Bye, as they're doing some damage before it.

I want the Bengals to run the table (why can't they do it?); the Steelers are still spying on us. I want them to run the table and through the super bowl, once proving all naysayers wrong in a fell swoop that nobody else has done before. As time passes, that will just drive them more, to not waste a special season by losing - lol.

Time is being bought as Burfict is out, this Defense is something else when he's playing. Someone that is a sure tackler. He is the AJ green of the D, you must account for him - or you're in trouble.

Ironically, J. Hill said it before the season started. The time is now, why not now, there's nothing left to wait for - the personnel is there and capable.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I talked so much shit on their forum that at this point the Bengals are playing for me.
Reply/Quote
And also, the know that we know, and now we know that they know.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?519352-Bengals-Forum-targeting-a-thread-here
Reply/Quote
I made an account on their board but just to direct them here, if any of em felt so inclined, since this site is so new. It looks like they have decent activity, maybe enough to rival us. We should create some sort of metric with members from other boards to determine which board is the best.

I always thought of our board(s) as the best because we are active 365 days a year. But maybe other boards are too.

I would love to generate more traffic here for smack and the other forums.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 09:17 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I made an account on their board but just to direct them here, if any of em felt so inclined, since this site is so new. It looks like they have decent activity, maybe enough to rival us. We should create some sort of metric with members from other boards to determine which board is the best.

I always thought of our board(s) as the best because we are active 365 days a year. But maybe other boards are too.

I would love to generate more traffic here for smack and the other forums.

I invited them over as well. Seems like some of them are pretty opposed to trash talking at all. 
Reply/Quote
No doubt. In many ways our fan bases mirror each other. Wasn't that long ago things they've been saying about their team could be found everywhere on our boards.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
One of them thinks we are rational ?!?!  LMAO
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 05:28 PM)hitchopottimus Wrote: Such a textbook manipulation of stats. Don't include this year, because that would be two more wins. Include playoffs to add losses. Only do two years, arbitrarily, because of you go further back you see more wins.

Exactly. 

As for Bills fans in general, most of them seemed pretty reasonable. As with any forum, some fans were more confident than others.

Lots of respect for Dalton and our team from at least half of them. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 10:35 PM)jason Wrote: One of them thinks we are rational ?!?!  LMAO

Funny stuff
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
As I stated to another member it will be tougher for Buff having to start their 2nd string QB but wts, that is a tough place to play and Boom takes it personal when he faces Cincy. I feel it may be much more of a hard fought game to get a W than many believe it will be.
Reply/Quote
After reading their board a little I wish we could trade the Ravens for the Bills. Their fans seem very sociable and very cool. Hell they had a visit from Neek and didn't lose their minds yet.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
lol looking forward to your continued debate with several of those posters on sunday. who dey
Reply/Quote
I sent them a link to the Gameday thread and invited them over as well.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 08:28 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I sent them a link to the Gameday thread and invited them over as well.

saw that for the most part they seem a pretty leveled group.. But every board has a few and im sure they have theirs... Wonder if any of these accounts here that just were created belong to a bills fan
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 04:03 PM)McC Wrote: I totally disagree that there will be any kind of letdown.  This team will not do that.  They have cast out such behavior.  When you're on a mission like our guys are, the focus will be there every week.   This could be the week the full storm is unleashed.

I think an under-reported storyline is Ryan getting the last minute hire for head coach over Jackson. Hue came back from that last interview certain he was going to be the next coach of the Bills. It had to suck having that slip through his fingers. I have to think this game looms large on Hue's mind, and he'll work like heck this week to have his offense show the Bills brass they made a mistake...
Reply/Quote
We have more talent on both sides of the ball. So there for we should win the game. Tyrod and Shady have been a spark for them, and they will be without both on Sunday.... I know its "Any given Sunday", but you mean to tell me you expect EJ Manuel who Taylor beat out to come in and be good enough to beat a very good defense. Im just being realistic, but I think that's a far stretch.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 09:39 PM)The Dangler Wrote: Go look at my response to this non-sense post (neek)

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?519264-On-paper-we-should-lose-however-the-Bills-have-a-couple-advantages

Someone needs to tell MarshawnLynch#23 that it might be time to change his/her user name!
Reply/Quote
Wow they are really butt hurt that we invaded their message boards...
Reply/Quote