Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo Game Ball
Your previous winners (number of awards):

Oakland: TYLER EIFERT (1) 9 catches, 104 yards, 2 TDs
San Diego: GIO BERNARD (1) 126 rushing yards at 6.2 YPC
Baltimore: ANDY DALTON (.5) 383 Yards, 3 TDs passing, 1 TD rushing, 122.3 passer rating/ AJ GREEN (.5) 10 catches, 227 receiving yards, TDs
Kansas City: ANDY DALTON (1.5) - 321 yards, 1 TD, 127.1 Passer Rating
Seattle: ANDY DALTON (2.5) - 331 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT, 95.9 passer rating

Buffalo’s Nominations:
ANDY DALTON- 22 of 33 for 243 yards, 3 TDs, 118.6 passer rating

MARVIN JONES- 9 catches, 95 yards, 1 TD

REGGIE NELSON- 12 tackles (0 missed), 1 TFL, 1 PD

ADAM JONES- 5 tackles, 1 PD, 101 total return yards

CARLOS DUNLAP- 3 tackles, 1 TFL, 1.5 sacks, 1 PD 

KEVIN HUBER- Every punt was downed inside the 20 (Buffalo had 0)
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 06:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Your previous winners (number of awards):

Oakland: TYLER EIFERT (1) 9 catches, 104 yards, 2 TDs
San Diego: GIO BERNARD (1) 126 rushing yards at 6.2 YPC
Baltimore: ANDY DALTON (.5) 383 Yards, 3 TDs passing, 1 TD rushing, 122.3 passer rating/ AJ GREEN (.5) 10 catches, 227 receiving yards, TDs
Kansas City: ANDY DALTON (1.5) - 321 yards, 1 TD, 127.1 Passer Rating
Seattle: ANDY DALTON (2.5) - 331 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT, 95.9 passer rating

Buffalo’s Nominations:
ANDY DALTON- 22 of 33 for 243 yards, 3 TDs, 118.6 passer rating

MARVIN JONES- 9 catches, 95 yards, 1 TD

REGGIE NELSON- 12 tackles (0 missed), 1 TFL, 1 PD

ADAM JONES- 5 tackles, 1 PD, 101 total return yards

CARLOS DUNLAP- 3 tackles, 1 TFL, 1.5 sacks, 1 PD 

KEVIN HUBER- Every punt was downed inside the 20 (Buffalo had 0)

While it was a great team effort, I have to give Marvin Jones some huge kudos this week. Outstanding effort, incredible performance.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 06:48 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: While it was a great team effort, I have to give Marvin Jones some huge kudos this week. Outstanding effort, incredible performance.

I second that. Marvin came to play against Buffalo
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 06:55 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I second that. Marvin came to play against Buffalo

Marvin comes to play against Rex too haha.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 06:48 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: While it was a great team effort, I have to give Marvin Jones some huge kudos this week. Outstanding effort, incredible performance.

Absolutely.  Four catches on that huge drive and two plays that should be on every Bengals highlight reel from now until the end of time.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Had to go with MJ82. Four catches on a crucial drive, amazing catch on that bomb, and circus finish for the TD. Great spark there to start the second half.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
What I love about about the game ball threads--actually, everything, but more specifically, that Andy leads the pack and has been in the conversation every week, every week, you have more than a couple candidates and every week, the words great team win keep being said.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 07:08 PM)InTheJungleNow9 Wrote: Had to go with MJ82.  Four catches on a crucial drive, amazing catch on that bomb, and circus finish for the TD.  Great spark there to start the second half.

Great minds think alike.  Owe me a Coke, no Coke back.

Reply/Quote
MJ82 because Andy got it too many times ! Big Grin

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Gotta give some love to Pac Man. He does it all for us.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 07:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Gotta give some love to Pac Man. He does it all for us.

He's been on your lists every week and just can't win because the offense is so hot, but he is a HUGE reason why they are winning.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 07:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Gotta give some love to Pac Man. He does it all for us.

I agree.....101 total return yards?  Ssshhhhiiiiittttttttt.....didn't even seem like it.  That's just what he does.  He has become our vocal and emotional leader and he backs it all up between those hashes.  Kudos to a guy I was very skeptical of and didn't even really want on this team when they inked him.

Also....Huber was straight MONEY all damn day. He absolutely killed them in the field position game.  Very nice game.  I hope he has his revenge in the ketchup shithole next week and pins them deep enough to lead to a defensive score.

That said....MJ82 was the human highlight reel on Sunday.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Voting for Marvin Jones. He took over the game at one point, and we never looked back.

If I could, I would give the game ball to the O line. They played amazingly well. No sacks and only one QB knockdown. That is almost a practice for Dalton. It wasn't as if Buffalo wasn't blitzing either. They were sending LB's on most of the plays up the middle, but the guys responded well. Props to them and anyone who blocked for Andy in the pocket.
Reply/Quote

Pacman is the Bengals defensive MVP so far, and I think this past game was his best.  He's an amazing return guy as well....the best in the league.

After those two plays by MLJ though, it was really hard to not vote for him.  I might end up switching my Jones.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote

Yup...and to think, some people still think Leon is more important to re-sign.  Mellow

I'm giving my vote to MLJ, simply because he stepped up big with the Bills concentrating on AJ. That is so important for this offense. Not only for this game, but future games as well.

Props to Dunlap, Pacman and (as usual) Dalton as well. Those 3 are having phenomenal seasons.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 08:07 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Pacman is the Bengals defensive MVP so far, and I think this past game was his best.  He's an amazing return guy as well....the best in the league.

After those two plays by MLJ though, it was really hard to not vote for him.  I might end up switching my Jones.

Nope. Defensive MVP has to be Dunlap hands down. Follow that with Atkins, Johnson and then pacman.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 08:26 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Nope. Defensive MVP has to be Dunlap hands down. Follow that with Atkins, Johnson and then pacman.

Johnson? lol

I can see the suggestion of Dunlap or Atkins, even though they're wrong.  Suggesting MJ over Pacman is insane though...

What in the hell has Michael Johnson done?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
We missed you on Sunday Bfine!

Marvin wins mine. That catch in the 2nd half just took the wind out of the sails of Buffalo who had some momentum after the score at the end of the half. And that cartwheel for a touchdown was stellar.

But again, its awesome to have so many legitimate candidates with some new names every week.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 08:30 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Johnson? lol

I can see the suggestion of Dunlap or Atkins, even though they're wrong.  Suggesting MJ over Pacman is insane though...

What in the hell has Michael Johnson done?

Do you think that its a coincidence that we are 6-0 this year? Watch film and see how those three do business. Pac man is no where near the defensive MVP. He's been ran over a lot and has whiffed on some of the biggest plays we gave up this year. He's not a good tackler. How is he MVP?
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 08:07 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Pacman is the Bengals defensive MVP so far, and I think this past game was his best.  He's an amazing return guy as well....the best in the league.

Same here, broseph. It was a very hard decision. Had to go with Pacman.
Reply/Quote