BURROW
HIGGINS
SAMPLE
PRATT
CTB
ROBBINS
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Buffalo Game Game Ball
I'm giving this one to CTB. This kid has been excellent the last 2 weeks and getting the picks at the right time. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Obviously, it's Burrow, but I went other with Tanner Hudson. Not only has he obviously done enough in practice to gain Joe's trust, but he is also pushing the whole TE group to up their game because he's coming after their spots. 4 or 5 catches last night, that's Hurst territory.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 10:31 AM)Nepa Wrote: Was it Scott or Pratt that forced the fumble? Scott made the hit. Did Pratt swipe the ball out as Kincaid was flipped upside down or was it dislodged by Scott's big hit? I watched it a few times and could not tell, as the camera angle of the ball coming out was covered up by Pratt's back. Some sources, including bengals.com, are crediting Scott.

It was Primetime P. But to be honest it didn't look like he was trying to. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 10:56 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It was Primetime P. But to be honest it didn't look like he was trying to. 

Yeah, Pratt punched it out, but it may have been coincidental, but sometimes it's good to be lucky. 
Reply/Quote
Joe had an excellent game, but I'm giving it to Tee. He needed a big game, and he put one up when he was really needed. Hopefully this was his bounce back game.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 10:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, Pratt punched it out, but it may have been coincidental, but sometimes it's good to be lucky. 

I saw that Kincaid fumble coming from a mile away. The kid was jumping and leaving his feet making himself vulnerable the ENTIRE game. Good on Pratt for eventually taking advantage of it. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Burrow or Tee

But the o line gave up only 1 sack all game

That’s insane

Tee was ELITE today. Like a guy that can do this even 12/17 games is worth 25M per.

He made the Bills his ***** yesterday
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 10:31 AM)Nepa Wrote: Was it Scott or Pratt that forced the fumble? Scott made the hit. Did Pratt swipe the ball out as Kincaid was flipped upside down or was it dislodged by Scott's big hit? I watched it a few times and could not tell, as the camera angle of the ball coming out was covered up by Pratt's back. Some sources, including bengals.com, are crediting Scott.

Pratt swiped it loose.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 10:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, Pratt punched it out, but it may have been coincidental, but sometimes it's good to be lucky. 

Luck, or good instincts?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 11:26 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Luck, or good instincts?

Germaine Pratt was mic'd up a few weeks ago and it gave a perfect look into what's going on in his head between the whistles.

"ball. Ball. Ball! BALL!"
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Burrow playing with a bloody finger on his throwing hand.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 11:20 AM)Housh Wrote: Burrow or Tee

But the o line gave up only 1 sack all game

That’s insane

Tee was ELITE today. Like a guy that can do this even 12/17 games is worth 25M per.

He made the Bills his ***** yesterday

Remember when a couple of folks said Tee was through.....

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:50 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: WAS THE POLL NECESSARY!

Only if you want to vote

Reply/Quote
Going with #5 and this years breakout game...came up HUGE last night...
Reply/Quote
FWIW: Snap counts. We ran 70 offensive plays to the Bills' 58.

Offense: (70):
70: Burrow,O. Brown, Volson, Karras, Cappa, J. Williams
63: Chase
58: Higgins
57: Boyd
51: Mixon
26: D. Sample
25: I. Smith
16: Hudson
14: Irwin
13: T. Williams
10: Wilcox
9: Iosivas
5: Evans
3: Ford

Defense (58):
58: Wilson, Hilton, D. Hill
56: Pratt
51: Turner, Scott
49: Hendrickson
40: Hubbard, BJ Hill
37: Reader
35: Awuzie
33: CTB
22: Carter
21: C. Sample
10: Murphy
8: Battle
7: Tufele
4: Ossai

Specials: (21)
16: Wilcox
15: T. Williams, Iosivas, Battle, Evans, ADG, Bailey, Bachie
10: J. Davis, Morgan
9: McPherson, Turner
8: D. Sample
7: Robbins, Adomitis
6: C. Sample
4: O. Brown, J. Williams, Karras, Volson, Ford, Scharping
3: Irwin
2: L. Wilson, D. Hill, Pratt, Scott, BJ Hill, Reader, Carter, Murphy
1: Awuzie

Carman was the only active player who did not get a snap.
Inactive: Tupou (inj), D. Smith, T. Hill, Harper, Ivey,
IR: C. Jones, C. Brown, Anderson (season).

I fully expect C. Jones to come off IR this week. We have an open spot. So no cut needed. I expect Morgan to get another elevation to be the gunner again next week. If there is another signing, it is likely him, or Thomas at S. Harper at LB would likely be the cut if there is one.
Reply/Quote
Joe is spreading the ball around, he's not in the Carson-syndrome where he only threw it to Chad and Houz, block those 2 and your offensive game is done. Is that the OC or Joe making that move, who knows, but that appears to be making the offense what is expected to do.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Don't like voting with the popular opinion, but gotta go with Joe Brrr....

Our Defense played fantastic though most of the night, specifically Cam Taylor Britt, Trey and Sam.
Reply/Quote
I cant vote Burrow because he led the offense to just 3 points in the second half when we should have put Buffalo away. You also have Burrow getting Chase hurt when Chase had his man beat by 5 yards and Burrow didnt have enough arm on that throw which should have been an easy TD and buried Buffalo. Tee gets my vote. Great game from Tee
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:55 PM)pally Wrote:

Did Irv Smith Jr. just drop that pass from James Casey???????
Reply/Quote