BURROW
HIGGINS
SAMPLE
PRATT
CTB
ROBBINS
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Buffalo Game Game Ball
How does Mixon not get the game ball?

3rd and 3 with the game (arguably the season) on the line and he didn’t trip the first time he was touched AND got the 1st down!

I kid I kid … a little anyway.

I’m pretty critical of Mixon with the dancing and tripping but he came thru and deserves some credit for going the extra mile (ok, just 3 yards) to remain upright to get the job done. Big Grin

WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 11:26 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Luck, or good instincts?

Looked intentional to me on one of the replays.  Almost as if he noticed accidentally the opportunity and just quickly poked it as a reflex without thinking about it.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 05:37 PM)Whacked Wrote: How does Mixon not get the game ball?

3rd and 3 with the game (arguably the season) on the line and he didn’t trip the first time he was touched AND got the 1st down!

I kid I kid … a little anyway.

I’m pretty critical of Mixon with the dancing and tripping but he came thru and deserves some credit for going the extra mile (ok, just 3 yards) to remain upright to get the job done. Big Grin

WHO DEY

Jokes aside, when I started to create the poll Mixon was definitely at the top of my list. It "seemed" he had a great game, but I looked at the box score and it was turrible. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 05:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Did Irv Smith Jr. just drop that pass from James Casey???????

yep

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 03:17 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I cant vote Burrow because he led the offense to just 3 points in the second half when we should have put Buffalo away. You also have Burrow getting Chase hurt when Chase had his man beat by 5 yards and Burrow didnt have enough arm on that throw which should have been an easy TD and buried Buffalo. Tee gets my vote. Great game from Tee

That was not even close to the worst under throw from yesterday. Go watch the one from Tua at the end of the Dolphins/Chiefs game. Shocked

Anyway, like I said earlier in this thread, it sucked that Joe missed Chase on that deep ball, but Ja’Marr also dropped a pass in the end zone that should have absolutely been a TD. So it kind of evens out.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 05:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Jokes aside, when I started to create the poll Mixon was definitely at the top of my list. It "seemed" he had a great game, but I looked at the box score and it was turrible. 

Ha. I did the same. lol. I assumed he was at at least north of 50-60 yards
Nope. 37. Lol

But he got 3 BIG ones. All good.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 09:30 PM)Whacked Wrote: Ha. I did the same. lol. I assumed he was at at least north of 50-60 yards
Nope. 37. Lol

But he got 3 BIG ones. All good.

And I think that may be what this offense is at this point. The Joe Burrow show with a smattering of the running game. It’s worked so far, and to my mind it’s going to be something where we run it in situations where we have a clear advantage and really have to, and trust our line and Mixon to get it done for those few plays rather than leaning on them all game.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 11:04 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: And I think that may be what this offense is at this point. The Joe Burrow show with a smattering of the running game. It’s worked so far, and to my mind it’s going to be something where we run it in situations where we have a clear advantage and really have to, and trust our line and Mixon to get it done for those few plays rather than leaning on them all game.

Yes, as long as he stays upright and shines when we need him! 

I'll take the Mixon in the 49ers game who ran like Derrick Henry

Reply/Quote
I went with Tee. It could have been a number of players, but Tee I thought finally came to play.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 11:04 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: And I think that may be what this offense is at this point. The Joe Burrow show with a smattering of the running game. It’s worked so far, and to my mind it’s going to be something where we run it in situations where we have a clear advantage and really have to, and trust our line and Mixon to get it done for those few plays rather than leaning on them all game.

They ain't paying him a 1/4 of a billion dollars to hand the ball off.  Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 07:36 PM)pally Wrote: yep

Well that about says it all....
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 11:30 AM)Synric Wrote: Germaine Pratt was mic'd up a few weeks ago and it gave a perfect look into what's going on in his head between the whistles.

"ball. Ball. Ball! BALL!"

Playoff P and Coach Taylor on the sideline.......

Reply/Quote
So, anyone have the PFF numbers from the game? Seems like there is usually a thread posted with them by now.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 01:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, anyone have the PFF numbers from the game? Seems like there is usually a thread posted with them by now.

I usually get them from a guy named The German Tiger on Twitter. He said he’d be posting them tomorrow.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 01:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, anyone have the PFF numbers from the game?  Seems like there is usually a thread posted with them by now.

JB was PFF player of the week:
https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-9-pff-team-of-the-week-player-awards-2023

Quote:OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: QB JOE BURROW, CINCINNATI BENGALS

Burrow was dominant as the Bengals made a statement in their win over the Buffalo Bills on Sunday Night Football. His four big-time throws were tied for the second most in the league this week, and he went the full game without a turnover-worthy play.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I’m guessing Burrow and CTB will be the highest graded on their respective sides of the ball.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 01:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I usually get them from a guy named The German Tiger on Twitter. He said he’d be posting them tomorrow.

I would have thought that at least a couple of active members on here would have subscriptions.  Are the subscriptions just highly expensive?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2023, 02:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I would have thought that at least a couple of active members on here would have subscriptions.  Are the subscriptions just highly expensive?

Honestly I’ve never looked into the price. I like to look at the grades, but not enough to pay for it myself.

I think Ochocinco’s (and maybe rfaulk?) has a subscription.

Reply/Quote
I picked Pratt. Thought the D was great and he led the way. Burrow was a close second.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I’m like Zac, can’t pick just one.

Burrow, Mixon, Pratt, and CTB
Reply/Quote