Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Burfict
(12-23-2018, 10:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well yeah, but that was milliseconds prior to the hit. It's not like they can change direction that quickly, and you know that....

In that specific instance, he could have avoided the hit that he dished out. 

You can try to tell me he couldn't till you're blue in the face and i'll call BS every time. So don't even bother. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:22 PM)N_B Wrote: Very lame excuse. You tell me an undrafted second year would be able to pick it up a lot better with four extra weeks? He also had a full training camp.

He’s not some defensive genius

You don’t need to be a “genius” to be a good position coach.

I personally put a lot of stock in the praise defensive coaches like Zimmer and Guenther used to give Burfict. If you (or others) don’t, so be it.

I just happen to agree with FIK that he’d make a good LB coach.

Reply/Quote
I hope the Bengals move on from Burfict for the good of everybody.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You don’t need to be a “genius” to be a good position coach.

I personally put a lot of stock in the praise defensive coaches like Zimmer and Guenther used to give Burfict. If you (or others) don’t, so be it.

I just happen to agree with FIK that he’d make a good LB coach.

What I’m saying is, he’s not even the leader of the defense...how should he be in charge of any players when Lewis doesn’t even rely on him to call the plays for the linebackers?

He’s a cheater, dirty, and lacks motivation/can be lazy - on the latter, Lewis one time had to freaking go to Burficts house to get him to come to rehab.. Not the type of guy that should be on the staff
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:47 PM)N_B Wrote: What I’m saying is, he’s not even the leader of the defense...how should he be in charge of any players when Lewis doesn’t even rely on him to call the plays for the linebackers?

He’s a cheater, dirty, and lacks motivation/can be lazy - on the latter, Lewis one time had to freaking go to Burficts house to get him to come to rehab.. Not the type of guy that should be on the staff

Yet the Steelers have guys like Joey Porter on their staff and all they do is win year after year. Go figure.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yet the Steelers have guys like Joey Porter on their staff and all they do is win year after year. Go figure.

I don’t think he’s the reason they’re winning. Not really correlated at all
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:56 PM)N_B Wrote: I don’t think he’s the reason they’re winning. Not really correlated at all

Every piece matters.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:56 PM)N_B Wrote: I don’t think he’s the reason they’re winning. Not really correlated at all

He's a reason they won in January 2016... Just sayin'.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:59 PM)jason Wrote: He's a reason they won in January 2016... Just sayin'.

Well played, sir.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:59 PM)jason Wrote: He's a reason they won in January 2016... Just sayin'.

Hah! Not bad man
Reply/Quote
Nicomo Cosca
He was the only reason we were even in the game but ok...

Agreed he was going to be player of the game before the penalty Hill is biggest goat. Pacman should have drawn a penalty from Porter like Regggie Nelson did earlier. But Burfict absolutely didn't need to hit Bryant and we probably would have won if he didn't 
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 01:42 AM)CanadianBengal Wrote: Nicomo Cosca
He was the only reason we were even in the game but ok...

Agreed he was going to be player of the game before the penalty Hill is biggest goat. Pacman should have drawn a penalty from Porter like Regggie Nelson did earlier. But Burfict absolutely didn't need to hit Bryant and we probably would have won if he didn't 

I'm not positive, but I don't think the FG that won it was a gimme on a rainey January night without Pacman's 15 yards. Burfict didn't need to do that, but I agree... All Hill had to do was go down... What a shit show those few minutes were...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
How sad will it be if that’s still our last playoff game we’re talking about like a decade from now...

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 01:49 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How sad will it be if that’s still our last playoff game we’re talking about like a decade from now...

Any indications otherwise?

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 01:52 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Any indications otherwise?

Just Mike’s age. There’s no guarantee it’ll be any better with the Blackburns though.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 06:57 PM)N_B Wrote: He may be, but frankly I just don’t want him associated with the organization any more

then go root for another team!

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 01:54 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Just Mike’s age. There’s no guarantee it’ll be any better with the Blackburns though.

For years I thought it would be different if/when they take over. But at this point it feels destined to stay the same. I just can’t imagine things ever being different around here.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 07:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nah, that would be the old man in the FO. Or the sorry excuse for a HC we have.

Burfict played his heart out for us for years. Just doesn’t have it anymore, unfortunately.

at least he is man enough to go out there when he can and TRY!!!

Reply/Quote
I think rascal has been hitting the sauce.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 02:00 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I think rascal has been hitting the sauce.

The thread took a dramatic turn to say the least...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote