Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict and Jones honestly suck
Seriously what have they done to help this defense? Nothing but cry....
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
They're just 2/11ths of the defense..which by the way is exactly 0.18182 of the defense..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hmm. I can agree to Adam as he's getting older. Sorry, Burfict is one of the best players on the team.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Burfict had 8 total tackles, a sack and a QB hit.. Yeah really not doing much out there.
Reply/Quote
Jones has certainly fallen off this year. Burfict has played decently coming back, but he's just one guy. Our entire defense has been crappy.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
You're crazy... Adam may have lost a step and is a bit over dramatic but Burfict is probably our best player on defense. I saw Burfict helping patriot players up and he didn't crack Gronk's head open when he could/should have.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:38 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: You're crazy... Adam may have lost a step and is a bit over dramatic but Burfict is probably our best player on defense. I saw Burfict helping patriot players up and he didn't crack Gronk's head open when he could/should have.

Burifct could crack that kid's surgically repaired knee wide open if he wanted to...
Reply/Quote
Burfict was all over the place out there. The dude is a great player, although I still think he could lose some lbs but that's neither here or there.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:38 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: You're crazy... Adam may have lost a step and is a bit over dramatic but Burfict is probably our best player on defense. I saw Burfict helping patriot players up and he didn't crack Gronk's head open when he could/should have.

He came apart at the end of the game again today.  Dude just can't be trusted in big spots.  
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:40 PM)Whatever Wrote: He came apart at the end of the game again today.  Dude just can't be trusted in big spots.  

You got Blount and Burfict mixed up bro.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:40 PM)Whatever Wrote: He came apart at the end of the game again today.  Dude just can't be trusted in big spots.  

With those words, I'd liek to see Nugent gone then, he can't nail a 50 yarder when it matters (or really, ever).

Huber has also had a horrible year.
Reply/Quote

.... Uh, no? Gronk got flagged for taunting and Blount got a flag picked up for grabbing Williams face (couldn't tell ya why). Burfict wasn't penalized once 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:40 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Burifct could crack that kid's surgically repaired knee wide open if he wanted to...

Definitely! If it were me Gronk would have lost some teeth. Glad to see Burfict controlled himself.
Reply/Quote
Burfict came to the defense when Gronk was talking shit to Dre. Hell, I'd like to talk shit to Dre too. But I prefer Burfict doing that, he ran like 15 yards just to do that. Adam Jones is not playing well anymore, if we had someone else on D I'd demote him to kick/punt returner only. Father time is undefeated.

It's hard to win against cheaters, anyway, especially when the Refs favor them.
Reply/Quote
55 is one of the team/s best players. Jones has lost a step.
Reply/Quote
Jones has lost several steps

Nelson and Hall being gone exposes him even more.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:42 PM)JumboTron Wrote: You got Blount and Burfict mixed up bro.
Burfict instigated a lot of the bs down the stretch.  I'm sure when Blandino and Co. review it, they will use it to villify him even more and screw us out of a few more games.  Reality is, Burfict is the NFL's public enemy #1, and we don't have a hope of getting a fair shake as long as he remains here.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:50 PM)Whatever Wrote: Burfict instigated a lot of the bs down the stretch.  I'm sure when Blandino and Co. review it, they will use it to villify him even more and screw us out of a few more games.  Reality is, Burfict is the NFL's public enemy #1, and we don't have a hope of getting a fair shake as long as he remains here.

So do you suggest we release him because he has a checkered past with personal fouls?
Reply/Quote
Situational flags and lack of plays in key situations are sinking this D and this team.

The difference between good teams and talented teams are the good teams don't shoot themselves in the foot consistently in these situations.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:40 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Burfict was all over the place out there. The dude is a great player, although I still think he could lose some lbs but that's neither here or there.
He looks like Geno Atkins in a 55 jersey. Of course he could lose some weight.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote