Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burfict hit on Ben not so clean after all
I'm good with it.  If he played for any other team, their fans would claim that it was just "hard football"..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:57 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Well it's second....only to when you do it scrub.

Hahaha, I literally laughed when I read this.  Did this sound witty and cool when you wrote it?  Seriously, thanks for the laugh man.  It was a long day.
Reply/Quote
Goddamn.....watch the whole thing in context....if you think that's dirty....get your purses out , cause y'all some *****.....straight up. Quit crying.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Wow... you can tell who in here never played the game.

I'll put a pair of high school shoulder pads on and let you smack me on top of them, with a 2x4.

Regardless, great troll-job by whoever made the video.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:30 AM)Wyche Wrote: Goddamn.....watch the whole thing in context....if you think that's dirty....get your purses out , cause y'all some *****.....straight up.  Quit crying.

I don't think the hit should be a penalty, nor the one on Wheaton.  Sadly, in today's NFL that's exactly what they are.  However, Burfict should be suspended for spitting in Decastro's face and all the other cheap crap he pulls.  Face it dude, the guy is a dog turd in human form, not a single other player in the NFL comes close to his level of douchebaggery. 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think the hit should be a penalty, nor the one on Wheaton.  Sadly, in today's NFL that's exactly what they are.  However, Burfict should be suspended for spitting in Decastro's face and all the other cheap crap he pulls.  Face it dude, the guy is a dog turd in human form, not a single other player in the NFL comes close to his level of douchebaggery. 

What about coaches?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:46 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: What about coaches?  Ninja

Well, the Harbaugh brother's come close but one of them isn't in the league anymore.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: No.  But players don't always knee a player in the shoulder after the whistle blows.

But...Burfict.

Burfict didn't knee a player in the shoulder.

How about players that kick opponents in the junk?

[Image: 11697910-mmmain.jpg]

Like i said. Steelers; biggest collection of sub-human garbage players in the last 40+ years.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:36 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Wow... you can tell who in here never played the game.

I'll put a pair of high school shoulder pads on and let you smack me on top of them, with a 2x4.

Ikr......

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think the hit should be a penalty, nor the one on Wheaton.  Sadly, in today's NFL that's exactly what they are.  However, Burfict should be suspended for spitting in Decastro's face and all the other cheap crap he pulls.  Face it dude, the guy is a dog turd in human form, not a single other player in the NFL comes close to his level of douchebaggery. 

I know....because a lot of your douchebags are over the hill or retired.....although you still have Cody Wallace and Mike Tomlin.  ( I mean what kind of HC lets his staff carry on like that ? ) Now we have one and y'all don't like it.  Tough. Shit.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 01:09 AM)Wyche Wrote: I know....because a lot of your douchebags are over the hill or retired.....although you still have Cody Wallace and Mike Tomlin.  ( I mean what kind of HC lets his staff carry on like that ? ) Now we have one and y'all don't like it.  Tough. Shit.

Don't like it?  I love it.  Because of your walking turd we won the playoff game.  Sadly he won't be around much longer, his ability to learn is somewhat below a house fly.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:39 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: not a single other player in the NFL comes close to his level of douchebaggery.

Except Harrison, Joey Porter (as a coach and player), probably could add Ray Lewis to the list with his involvement of a man's death, I'd venture to say Ray Rice and that shit scrub from Dallas that I won't even mention who beat women are both worse then him too...but of course that's being objective.

Glad to see that you consider late hits on a football field between two paid athletes to be worse then Domestic violence...classy dude, very classy. Now I see why you don't post here much.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:36 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Wow... you can tell who in here never played the game.

"BUT IT WAS HIS INJURED SHOULDER!!!11!!!!!!!1111!1111!"

Cry Cry Cry

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

I was with you until you started lying with that last sentence. 

Liars make me mad. Mad

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 01:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I was with you until you started lying with that last sentence. 

Liars make me mad. Mad

It's not even liars bro, the guy just said the worst player in the NFL is Burfict...

[Image: hardy7n-2-web.jpg]

Greg Hardy beats this woman and threatens her life, but hey SSC says that takes a back seat to an NFL player hitting another NFL player on the field...

Biggest piece of human waste I've ever met on this board. That statement of his is just pathetic.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 01:13 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Don't like it?  I love it.  Because of your walking turd we won the playoff game.  Sadly he won't be around much longer, his ability to learn is somewhat below a house fly.

Hell I love it too......I say we go back to Jerry Glanville's "hit the beach" schtick.  Ol Crybaby Chuck didn't think much of that either.

He'll be around.....look at Porter.....

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 01:24 AM)Wyche Wrote: Hell I love it too......I say we go back to Jerry Glanville's "hit the beach" schtick.  Ol Crybaby Chuck didn't think much of that either.

He'll be around.....look at Porter.....

But But But....steeler fans say Harrison and Porter just played the game with emotion and are hard nosed guys???

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 01:14 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Except Harrison, Joey Porter (as a coach and player), probably could add Ray Lewis to the list with his involvement of a man's death, I'd venture to say Ray Rice and that shit scrub from Dallas that I won't even mention who beat women are both worse then him too...but of course that's being objective.

Glad to see that you consider late hits on a football field between two paid athletes to be worse then Domestic violence...classy dude, very classy. Now I see why you don't post here much.

Porter or Harrison?  Hilarious.  Neither of them were ever fined for trying to intentionally injure other players.  Burfict is in a league of his own in this and your pathetic attempts at denial are just that.  As for your last piece of inane commentary, I'm obviously talking about plays on the field, not criminal activity off it.  I would think that anyone with a modicum of common sense wouldn't have to be told this.

(01-12-2016, 01:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I was with you until you started lying with that last sentence. 

Liars make me mad. Mad

That's how I do it, I reel you in with logic and then bash you over the head with incendiary rhetoric.

(01-12-2016, 01:22 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It's not even liars bro, the guy just said the worst player in the NFL is Burfict...

[Image: hardy7n-2-web.jpg]

Greg Hardy beats this woman and threatens her life, but hey SSC says that takes a back seat to an NFL player hitting another NFL player on the field...

Biggest piece of human waste I've ever met on this board. That statement of his is just pathetic.

Hahahaah, dude, seriously just stop.  You're just embarrassing yourself now.  Amusingly enough, you didn't even need to leave your own team to make this stupid comparison.  Jones is responsible for bashing a woman's head into a stage, paralyzing a man from the neck down and punching a woman in the face at a bar.  Why didn't you use him for your example?  Nervous
Reply/Quote
The slo-mo makes it look about 100 times worse than it actually was. I just rewatched it from a few different angles at varying speeds and it did not look intentional to me at all. That being said, I'm pretty sure every reasonable poster on here has labeled Vlad a troll by now so I guess that's what we get for feeding him.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 01:38 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Porter or Harrison?  Hilarious.  Neither of them were ever fined for trying to intentionally injure other players.  Burfict is in a league of his own in this and your pathetic attempts at denial are just that.  As for your last piece of inane commentary, I'm obviously talking about plays on the field, not criminal activity off it.  I would think that anyone with a modicum of common sense wouldn't have to be told this.

That's how I do it, I reel you in with logic and then bash you over the head with incendiary rhetoric.

Hahahaah, dude, seriously just stop.  You're just embarrassing yourself now.  Amusingly enough, you didn't even need to leave your own team to make this stupid comparison.  Jones is responsible for bashing a woman's head into a stage, paralyzing a man from the neck down and punching a woman in the face at a bar.  Why didn't you use him for your example?  Nervous

It was your own words. Nowhere do I defend Burfict, just saying he is identical to Harrison and Porter and I didn't defend Jones. He paid millions of dollars for what he did in Vegas as he rightfully should have. If not for being a pro athlete he would be in jail just like Ray Lewis, and your good buddy Ben, but that's society for you, pro athletes get a pass. However you without missing a beat in your own words called him the worst in the NFL. Blind hatred like that is sad dude, GTFO get off the boards and get some perspective, for someone who claimed to have "law enforcement" ties it's a pathetic remark. You labeled a football player that is a loose cannon on the field worse then wife beaters. You aren't backing out of those words, they are your own.

Reply/Quote