Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's be honest
(01-11-2016, 02:11 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: First time you've been right....ever that I recall.

Muhaha, I guess I know where your team's players get it.  
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:35 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I expected a close game that could have went either way. Pretty much what it was.

I expected a little ugliness because that's how the AFCN does it. Fights, personal fouls, big hits, etc. It is how we play.

I expected blown ref calls because that's what they do nowadays.

I did not expect:
- An injured player being booed and having cans thrown at him.
- A coach pulling a player's hair.
- A star player for each team being concussed by deliberate head shots.
- Another coach running on the field and smack-talking opposing players.
- Players taking the ball and running off the playing field before the end of the game.

The score says the Steelers won. But the NFL lost this, IMO. Both teams were at fault.

Well said Zona. I actually really liked the way the game was played for the most part (on the field). If it weren't by inconsistencies by the refs (on both sides) and low brow actions (both of the Steeler's coaches, the Cincy fans), this would have been a pretty enjoyable game. It was an electric clash of wills.

(01-10-2016, 02:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: I agree with everything in this post. Nice job of laying it out so well.

(01-10-2016, 02:49 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: X2

(01-10-2016, 04:35 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: This x1000.  

The bickering going on in this board has been ridiculous.  Neither teams' fans has the moral high ground that they think they do.

I'll go ahead and join you all in being part of the few rational posters here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote