Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's be honest
CIN never really expected to win, anyway.
Reply/Quote
I did.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:02 AM)Beaker Wrote: I did.

Then you've learned nothing.
Reply/Quote
I expected an old fashion choke where they just don't show up and get beat for 4 quarters. I was no expected a choke this epic. Pure entertainment.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Since we are being honest...

Did you really think it'd take a Bengal fumble and two back to back personal fouls to beat a backup QB with three starts to beat us? Probably not. Congrats on advancing on the most improbable of ways of winning. How did those other 4 teams do that beat us the last 4 years a little more handily than did you?

Good luck in Denver not getting blown out.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 9r8fVzN.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I expected a close, ugly game. And whoever won would be out in the next round. I was sad about the debacle last night. A win is a win is a win,but that was just not cool.
Reply/Quote
I expected a close game that could have went either way. Pretty much what it was.

I expected a little ugliness because that's how the AFCN does it. Fights, personal fouls, big hits, etc. It is how we play.

I expected blown ref calls because that's what they do nowadays.

I did not expect:
- An injured player being booed and having cans thrown at him.
- A coach pulling a player's hair.
- A star player for each team being concussed by deliberate head shots.
- Another coach running on the field and smack-talking opposing players.
- Players taking the ball and running off the playing field before the end of the game.

The score says the Steelers won. But the NFL lost this, IMO. Both teams were at fault.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:35 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I expected a close game that could have went either way. Pretty much what it was.

I expected a little ugliness because that's how the AFCN does it. Fights, personal fouls, big hits, etc. It is how we play.

I did not expect:
- Players taking the ball and running off the playing field before the end of the game.

The score says the Steelers won. But the NFL lost this, IMO. Both teams were at fault.

I agree with everything in this post. Nice job of laying it out so well.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: I agree with everything in this post. Nice job of laying it out so well.

Until Marvin lewis is fired and Hue is promoted,I am DONE.Players,and a lot of them have said that number 24 and 55 get by with murder in practice and on game day due to Lewis allowing it.Players  on this team now have a deaf ear to marvin and it will super show next season.We will not even make the playoffs next season.We need fresh coaches,and I mean clean house.But all of us know that will not happen.Until old marvin decides to step down on his own,he will be here at least next season.And the beat goes on and on.We are the laughing stock of the nfl once again and it is well deserved.

Now old Andy Dalton and our backup AJM will be wanting out of here.They are slowing being Bengalized which is a very very bad thing.It just never ends..SO SO VERY SAD.I feel for all our die-hard fans.WE deserve so much more.

We have already lost VANCE AND HE TOOK THE linebackers coach with him to Miami.Our franchise is just a training place for coaches.They all leave here as soon as they are offered a job elsewhere,except old giggles.Its so nuts.I cannot stand this anymore.I have to take a break.I am going crazy and having to take meds ALOT.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: I agree with everything in this post. Nice job of laying it out so well.

X2
Reply/Quote
[Image: bencosby.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:35 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I expected a close game that could have went either way. Pretty much what it was.

I did not expect:

This x1000.  

The bickering going on in this board has been ridiculous.  Neither teams' fans have the moral high ground that they think they do.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:00 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: CIN never really expected to win, anyway.
With AJ against Ben, I didn't.   
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: With AJ against Ben, I didn't.   

AJ > Ben  (in babe dept., anyway)

[Image: Photo-A.jpg]

[Image: katherine-webb-aj-mccarron-wedding.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:02 AM)Beaker Wrote: I did.

So did Bernie.

[Image: mbke2w.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Meh....I thought it would go either way. We ****** ourselves....again. Is what it is.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:31 AM)Wyche Wrote: Meh....I thought it would go either way. We ***** ourselves....again.  Is what it is.

The better team lost today.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 02:07 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The better team lost today.  Cool

Seems to be a habit. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 02:07 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The better team lost today.  Cool

First time you've been right....ever that I recall.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote