Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict is my guy... piss off
no more comments. he's good for the team
Reply/Quote
I got my first bengals jersey for christmas. Im a homeless vet if that matters. He's my guy. I cant stand all the crap, he plays with emotion, he plays to win. Does every bengal do this. Do some take plays off. Burfict is my guy done.

drop the mike
Reply/Quote
Mine too.

Best Linebacker weve had for years. Love how he plays! Hard every down.
Reply/Quote
Burfict may have questionable moments here and there but there's no question he is the heartbeat of this defense. He is what's been missing from Cincinnati for years. It's too bad he doesn't have a coach to mold him into the superstar player he could be.
Reply/Quote
Ive never had a bengals jersey. I asked for his
Reply/Quote
He is my guy too. He is field-smart, physically gifted and passionate. I like Adam Jones' passion and skill too.

Incidentally, these are the same reasons why these two are hated and feared by Pittsburgh. They would have given anything to have had either of those two on their team.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
This ^^^^^^^^^^ x the powerball

[Image: cdya.gif]
Reply/Quote
I agree he is the man.  I love his passion and talent.  I believe he got screwed on the Brown call.  I think it was only called because it was Burfict.  He did not give the hit he could have.  It was just a little shoulder chip shot.  I am mad at the NFL for letting that inept officiating crew call this playoff game. 
Reply/Quote
Tough loss Bengals fan, but Burfict's reputation has been rightfully earned. Passion is one thing but you got to keep it between the lines. I remember being relieved last season that the Panthers didn't suffer any serious injuries in the game against the Bengals, because it was obvious "certain" players were trying to cheap shot and injure people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrTImYoXjcM/YT
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:12 AM)BengalMike Wrote: no more comments. he's good for the team

He's not good for the team...he's great for the team!
Reply/Quote
http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25444633/james-harrison-gets-vontaze-burficts-back-in-controversial-antonio-brown-hit

James Harrison defends Burfict.  Keep Burfict!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 10:26 AM)Pantherxtreme Wrote: Tough loss Bengals fan, but Burfict's reputation has been rightfully earned. Passion is one thing but you got to keep it between the lines. I remember being relieved last season that the Panthers didn't suffer any serious injuries in the game against the Bengals, because it was obvious "certain" players were trying to cheap shot and injure people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrTImYoXjcM/YT

Agreed....but when you play in a division with those bastards in the Piss and Black, you either take the cheap shots over and over, or you  get a guy like Burfict to combat that mess.  He really needs to learn to rein it in, no question, but we are far from the only team in the league to have issues with these pukes.  Take their next opponent:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14550037

.....welcome to the boards, but some friendly advice, Jungle Noise is reserved for Bengals fans only.  You need to post in one of the other forums to avoid actions from the moderators.  Good luck to you guys. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
x2. Love me some Burfict (Adam Jones, Nelson, Dunlap, and Atkins)
Reply/Quote
Yes! Thank you! Burfict is scary good, and offenses are scared of him. The media can keep painting him the villain, I love it!
Reply/Quote
Didn't see anything at the top of the thread lists with this guys name being involved.
It was pretty clear the end of the playoff game was being handed to the Steelers.
This guy is being punished while others go untouched by the media.
He is definitely one of the heartbeats of this team that shouldn't go unrecognized.
If you don't like the way he plays you should lobby for football to get rid of the db position completely or make it two hand touch.
It seems extremely difficult trying to play defense in the NFL when you have seconds(at best) to make the correct adjustment to another moving player.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap3000000628002/Let-s-Go-Primetime-Championship-Edition

Great job by Burfict this season.
I hope he is able to stay with this team long enough to see postseason success.
Reply/Quote
I don't know why so many people think it has to be an either/or with Burfict.  For me it is possible to BOTH acknowledge that he is possibly the one most valuable player on our defense AND that he is way too out of control to the point that it hurts the team?

To me the Bengals have three true elite players (Green, Atkins, Burfict).  Dalton was elite this year, but I have to see another season from him before I elevate him to the level of "elite player".  No offense to Andy, but league history is full of guys that had one good season.  Green, Atkins, and Burfict have consistently played on an elite level for years.  Even though I think Green is just as good as Atkins and Burfict he is not missed as badly when he is out with injury.  the offense is not as good without Green, but it is still good.  But when either Atkins or Burfict are missing from the defense the whole unit suffers.  People talk a lot about Burficts "attitude, fire, aggression, emotions, leadership, etc, etc, stc"  but the fact is that he is so valuable because he keeps the entire defense organized on the field and makes tons of individual plays.  There are lots of other players in the league who can set the defense and make plays without living on the dirty edge.  Burfict would still be just as valuable to our defense if he cut out the dirty stuff.  And while I agree he draws more flags today because of his reputation, I say his earned his reputation.

Si I can say the "Burfict is my man", and still say he needs to grow up and get his head on straight.  I don't understand people who admire a person that can not control himself.
Reply/Quote
Burfict is a great player already and still young. He just needs to learn when to rein it in a little bit and I mean a little.
He is what we have been missing but we need him on the field ,not suspended. Just needs to play with a little more composure like ML always says.

Got to learn how to walk that razors edge.
Reply/Quote
The witch hunt against Burfict reminds me a lot of the with hunt against Steven Avery from the Netflix doc "Making a Murderer". It's disgusting actually. Here you have a guy that has never been in trouble off the field while being a Bengal yet you have tards from all over saying he is the dirtiest player in the nfl and should be in prison, while at the same time praising players that have had serious charges brought against them. I get it, he is a big scary black man but it's racism and all when you get down to it.

He had no intention of hitting Brown in the freaking head, it just happened that way because Burfict lost track of the ball and Browns head came down at that angle from stretching for the ball and being hit from behind. Sure, throw the flag (I guess) but don't call it intentional.

The only intentional (dirty) things Burfict has done that are on film are the Williams hit, the 2 Carolina ankle twists, (Which btw may have actually helped Newton because he has what, lost 2 games since we tied them? Maybe Burfict did a little magic there!. sarcasm/but just sayn) and the Green Bay Ball tap. 

His suspension should be 1 game.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2016, 01:49 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: The witch hunt against Burfict reminds me a lot of the with hunt against Steven Avery from the Netflix doc "Making a Murderer". It's disgusting actually. Here you have a guy that has never been in trouble off the field while being a Bengal yet you have tards from all over saying he is the dirtiest player in the nfl and should be in prison, while at the same time praising players that have had serious charges brought against them. I get it, he is a big scary black man but it's racism and all when you get down to it.

He had no intention of hitting Brown in the freaking head, it just happened that way because Burfict lost track of the ball and Browns head came down at that angle from stretching for the ball and being hit from behind. Sure, throw the flag (I guess) but don't call it intentional.

The only intentional (dirty) things Burfict has done that are on film are the Williams hit, the 2 Carolina ankle twists, (Which btw may have actually helped Newton because he has what, lost 2 games since we tied them? Maybe Burfict did a little magic there!. sarcasm/but just sayn) and the Green Bay Ball tap. 

His suspension should be 1 game.

[quote pid='170467' dateline='1453826955']
I agree that the suspension should be one game, that his reputation has resulted in bad calls and that he has had fewer egregious calls than people seem to think.

And I LOVE the way he plays the game.

But based on the things we've detected (twisting the ankles of an injured player, the ball tap and the Williams hit) and the things several Steelers players have said (like about the spitting, etc) I'm guessing there's a lot of dirty activity we're missing.

So those who say he's paying for his previous behavior are right.   I don't see James Harrison do the same stupid stuff he used to.   And he's feared and respected.  I'm hoping Tez takes that track quickly so we can get past the bad calls.

But it's going to be difficult.  He makes a lot of hits that would not be called on other players.  And the fact that they're called reinforces his reputation.  The only play I can recall this season that was borderline was the hit on Williams.   And that's a hit Steelers have made on our receivers (and linebackers) for years.

Still, if he gets rid of the stupid stuff he'll gain the respect he's due.

[/quote]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Before burfict came we would get punked by more physical teams . Not anymore burfict changes the entire attitude of the defense. I love that guy I hope he retires a bengal. Call us dirty all u want. Teams will lose sleep over the thought of playing burfict and our D.

I hope burfict can teach dawson a thing or 2 on the offseason. Would love to see those 2 on the field together
Reply/Quote