Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict is scaring dudes clean out of the league
(03-02-2016, 08:29 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Burfict is supposed to change, right? If I recall, some bengal fans actually believe it will happen. Coaches have been trying to get him to change since college and it hasn't happened. Good luck on those predictions bengal fans.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Burfict just said he doesn't blame his actions for the loss to the steelers; instead, he publicly blames a teammate.

Yep, same old Burfict is still here.

Did you read the article? Pretty sure he was laying it on the hill fumble and hill was the reason,but Burfict and jones had their part in it to. Although it shouldn't have came to that. 

I copied and pasted this from article http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25501510/vontaze-burfict-blames-bengals-teammate-for-playoff-loss-to-steelers

1:23 left in the game," Burfict said. "Coach always says, 'Trust a teammate to pack your parachute,' and I trusted my teammate. I don't want to say any names, but I trusted my teammates to execute and finish the game."

Burfict is almost certainly referring to running back Jeremy Hill, who lost a fumble to the Steelers in Pittsburgh territory -- after the Bengals got the ball on a Burfict interception -- with just 1:23 left in the game. Unlike Burfict, Hill was willing to take responsibility for the loss.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
I myself hold pac man as responsible as any. Letting porter bait him like that. They were all pretty stupid.

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 08:40 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Did you read the article? Pretty sure he was laying it on the hill fumble and hill was the reason,but Burfict and jones had their part in it to. Although it shouldn't have came to that. 

I copied and pasted this from article http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25501510/vontaze-burfict-blames-bengals-teammate-for-playoff-loss-to-steelers

1:23 left in the game," Burfict said. "Coach always says, 'Trust a teammate to pack your parachute,' and I trusted my teammate. I don't want to say any names, but I trusted my teammates to execute and finish the game."

Burfict is almost certainly referring to running back Jeremy Hill, who lost a fumble to the Steelers in Pittsburgh territory -- after the Bengals got the ball on a Burfict interception -- with just 1:23 left in the game. Unlike Burfict, Hill was willing to take responsibility for the loss.
Wait, were you trying to disagree with me?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 08:45 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I myself hold pac man as responsible as any. Letting porter bait him like that. They were all pretty stupid.

Here's the full interview. Interesting is that Burfict admits that Joey Porter wasn't shit talking at all to him but was actually complimenting him and that Pac Man misunderstood and flew off the handle.

https://www.facebook.com/JosinaAndersonESPN/videos/1061908780532771/
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 09:38 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Here's the full interview. Interesting is that Burfict admits that Joey Porter wasn't shit talking at all to him but was actually complimenting him and that Pac Man misunderstood and flew off the handle.

Just watched the link. This is literally exactly what burfict said. Hahaha! One less thing bengal fans have to whine about; Porter was literally coaching Burfict. Too funny!
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 09:59 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Just watched the link. This is literally exactly what burfict said. Hahaha! One less thing bengal fans have to whine about; Porter was literally coaching Burfict. Too funny!

we'll see how you laugh in the fall. Burfict will be crackin the stoolers again! Trust Me!!!

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 09:38 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Here's the full interview. Interesting is that Burfict admits that Joey Porter wasn't shit talking at all to him but was actually complimenting him and that Pac Man misunderstood and flew off the handle.

Awesome.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 09:59 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Just watched the link. This is literally exactly what burfict said. Hahaha! One less thing bengal fans have to whine about; Porter was literally coaching Burfict. Too funny!

No, you've got that wrong. He has now been mentored by James Harrison AND Joey Porter. It's actually one more thing to whine about.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 10:13 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No, you've got that wrong. He has now been mentored by James Harrison AND Joey Porter. It's actually one more thing to whine about.  Smirk
Good point. Everything is another reason to whine about the Steelers.

Munchak was on the Steelers sideline. Tomlin had 1 foot on the field. Porter made it to the center of field. Imagine the butthurt when Todd Haley makes it all the way to the Bengals' bench. LOL
Reply/Quote

yea pac  man an idiot. 

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2016, 05:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Wait, were you trying to disagree with me?

no I want see his accountability as well. hill done said it's his fault, but no way accordingto Taze is he at fault  Mellow

Reply/Quote

The difference between a Steeler and a bengal.

If Burthdefect injured Ben like Kimo did Palmer, he would have been prancing around the field like a fairy.

Kimo showed deep concern for Carson.

[Image: Af0DV6R.jpg]

Hines Ward was another example, always waving the trainers over, when someone is hurt.

Here he is asking the downed bengal if he is OK.

[Image: zHu9vBQ.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 02:22 PM)Vlad Wrote:  
The difference between a Steeler and a bengal.

If Burthdefect injured Ben like Kimo did Palmer, he would have been prancing around the field like a fairy.

Kimo showed deep concern for Carson.

[Image: Af0DV6R.jpg]

Hines Ward was another example, always waving the trainers over, when someone is hurt.

GTFOH!!!!!

:troll:

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2016, 02:22 PM)Vlad Wrote: Hines Ward was another example, always waving the trainers over, when someone is hurt.

Perfect opportunity for a straight left or right to the nuts. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 03:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Perfect opportunity for a straight left or right to the nuts. 

Just like how they were gonna get Hines "someday" for, well, anything else he ever did to the Bengals....it didn't happen.   Smirk
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 03:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just like how they were gonna get Hines "someday" for, well, anything else he ever did to the Bengals....it didn't happen.   Smirk

Not applicable. 'At the time', it was a good "opportunity" for a shot to the nuts.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 03:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just like how they were gonna get Hines "someday" for, well, anything else he ever did to the Bengals....it didn't happen.   Smirk

sounds like bounty talk to me  Ninja
People suck
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 03:33 PM)Griever Wrote: sounds like bounty talk to me  Ninja

Impossible!

The Brown family would never pay EXTRA money to someone!   Ninja
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 03:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Impossible!

The Brown family would never pay EXTRA money to someone!   Ninja

LMAO
People suck
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2016, 03:19 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Miller retired in good health after 11 years at the age of 33. How healthy and functioning will Burfict be at age 33? He might be able to recall his name, but writing down might prove to be too tough.

To be fair, I tend to believe quite a few players in the league probably can't spell their name right. Not exactly filled with Rhodes scholars. There is some smart ones in there, but man there is quite a few dumb ones too.
Reply/Quote