Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict nets us 6.4 In cap space 2019 + 2020
(03-18-2019, 07:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Fred, I know you are just being difficult. You know when he signed his 2nd contract, he was the HIGHEST PAID WR at that time. That is the deal he working on, not one others are on until 2022.

Actually I thought Dez Bryant had a bigger contract than Green.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2019, 08:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually I thought Dez Bryant had a bigger contract than Green.

You may be correct, maybe Green was number one for a few weeks. But Dez is all but retired.

I hope AJ stays healthy and get 1300 yards and 15 TD's in 2019. He is  game changer when on the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2019, 03:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well Bengals just got around $6.4 million in cap space assuming Burfict is a post June 1 cut designee. Also almost $10 million in 2020. So what do they do with the extra 16 million?

Many believed cutting Burfict was the right decision. It appears we now have around 36 million left for 2019. Of that 11 million for draft picks and 5 million for injuries, that gives us around 20 million left by my calculations.

Edit: These numbers do not reflect Eifert 1 year deal as those numbers have yet to be reported.

We have the money, what will we do with it?

What's this WE stuff because I'm not feeling it. I just looked at my bank account online and it's 46 bucks less than this morning. I bought $30 in gas for the truck and a few packs of smokes. Nothing from the Bengals was deposited..  Cry
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2019, 12:16 AM)grampahol Wrote: What's this WE stuff because I'm not feeling it. I just looked at my bank account online and it's 46 bucks less than this morning. I bought $30 in gas for the truck and a few packs of smokes. Nothing from the Bengals was deposited..  Cry

You forgot the lottery tickets  Smirk
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote