Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfuct suspended again! (JOKE, RELAX, BUNCH OF WHINY St. Louis CARDINALS!!!)
This just in from the NFL:

"Vontaze Burfict has officially been suspended from the NFL for the entire remaining portion of the 2017 season.  His availability for the 2018 season is yet to be determined.  It is the opinion of this committee that Vontaze Burfict's dirty play was an influence to Mike Mitchell of the pittsburgh steelers.  Mike Mitchell made several (additional) dirty hits in yesterday's victory at KC and it is believed that Mr. Burfict is behind the influence that made such a great steeler as Mitchell to resort to such dirty tactics."

If you didn't get it, that was a joke.  

My dream would be that Mike Mitchell would have AJ Green lined up for a dirtbagging along the sideline and he would go flying in with his head down to take him out.  Green then jumps the diving Mitchell, who hits Piggy in the crotch at full speed, who then flies backwards in to Coach Tomlin (who was standing way too close to the field of play, in case the other team was making a long TD run) and folds both of his knees back the wrong way, which causes him to flail both his arms backward so hard, he breaks the jaw of a visiting Hines Ward and amputates the left leg of Kimo Von Olhauffen, who was standing with Ward.  

Oh, and the shot to the crotch makes Piggy shit his pants, which is shared on National TV for years to come.  Then he retires to be forever known as Big Brown Ben
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not cool dude.
Reply/Quote
Initially my stomach dropped and I wondered what he did. And now I feel better. But shame on you! lol
Reply/Quote
This really isn’t funny

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:22 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This just in from the NFL:

"Vontaze Burfict has officially been suspended from the NFL for the entire remaining portion of the 2017 season.  His availability for the 2018 season is yet to be determined.  It is the opinion of this committee that Vontaze Burfict's dirty play was an influence to Mike Mitchell of the pittsburgh steelers.  Mike Mitchell made several (additional) dirty hits in yesterday's victory at KC and it is believed that Mr. Burfict is behind the influence that made such a great steeler as Mitchell to resort to such dirty tactics."

My dream would be that Mike Mitchell would have AJ Green lined up for a dirtbagging along the sideline and he would go flying in with his head down to take him out.  Green then jumps the diving Mitchell, who hits Piggy in the crotch at full speed, who then flies backwards in to Coach Tomlin (who was standing way too close to the field of play, in case the other team was making a long TD run) and folds both of his knees back the wrong way, which causes him to flail both his arms backward so hard, he breaks the jaw of a visiting Hines Ward and amputates the left leg of Kimo Von Olhauffen, who was standing with Ward.  

Oh, and the shot to the crotch makes Piggy shit his pants, which is shared on National TV for years to come.  Then he retires to be forever known as Big Brown Ben

I wonder if the actual Bengals  players/coaches are as scared, jealous, paranoid and intimidated by the Steelers as our fans our. 

8 wins and  22 Loses vs the Steelers under Marv.  I guess so. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 10:37 AM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: I wonder if the actual Bengals  players/coaches are as scared, jealous, paranoid and intimidated by the Steelers as our fans our. 

Lol pretty sure it's the Steelers who are afraid of Burfict. 

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 10:37 AM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: I wonder if the actual Bengals  players/coaches are as scared, jealous, paranoid and intimidated by the Steelers as our fans our. 

we play by 2 different set of rules.
Reply/Quote
The NFL gets a little harder to watch every weekend !
Reply/Quote

Banhammer twirling....
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 10:38 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lol pretty sure it's the Steelers who are afraid of Burfict. 

And the NFL brass (ass?)
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:37 AM)treee Wrote: Not cool dude.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:22 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This just in from the NFL:

Would not be shocking. 

Would like to have added an lol, but it is not that funny somehow and becoming sad even. lol 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:22 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: My dream would be that Mike Mitchell would have AJ Green lined up for a dirtbagging along the sideline and he would go flying in with his head down to take him out.  Green then jumps the diving Mitchell, who hits Piggy in the crotch at full speed, who then flies backwards in to Coach Tomlin (who was standing way too close to the field of play, in case the other team was making a long TD run) and folds both of his knees back the wrong way, which causes him to flail both his arms backward so hard, he breaks the jaw of a visiting Hines Ward and amputates the left leg of Kimo Von Olhauffen, who was standing with Ward.  

Sad how many Bengal fans care more about injuring other players than actually beating them.  Burfict shared your sentiment in 2015...and it help cost them the season.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 05:06 PM)BMK Wrote: Sad how many Bengal fans care more about injuring other players than actually beating them.  Burfict shared your sentiment in 2015...and it help cost them the season.

It is really sad how many Steelers fans are on here disguised as Bengals fans.
Reply/Quote
LOL, what you just said wouldn't surprise me. It seems if Burf sneezes the NFL say's he didn't cover his mouth,so he has violated a league rule against sneezing!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 05:30 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: It is really sad how many Steelers fans are on here disguised as Bengals fans.

Bengals season ticket holder for years. Section 116 (near the tunnel) row M.  Since you're such a bigger fan than I, I'm sure you have seats also, so come visit. Obviously you'll be making the trip to Pittsburgh this weekend to cheer on the Bengals like I will. Where are you sitting, I'll come by and buy you a beer. (or a water since you very well may not be old enough to drink)

Personally my "dream' (as you put it) is to beat the snot out of them 50-0, by playing harder, smarter and better than them...in their house...which would do more injury to them and their fans then any stupid cheap shot you can dream up. But I guess we're just different that way.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 06:09 PM)BMK Wrote: Bengals season ticket holder for years. Section 116 (near the tunnel) row M.  Since you're such a bigger fan than I, I'm sure you have seats also, so come visit. Obviously you'll be making the trip to Pittsburgh this weekend to cheer on the Bengals like I will. Where are you sitting, I'll come by and buy you a beer. (or a water since you very well may not be old enough to drink)

Personally my "dream' (as you put it) is to beat the snot out of them 50-0, by playing harder, smarter and better than them...in their house...which would do more injury to them and their fans then any stupid cheap shot you can dream up. But I guess we're just different that way.

It was a joke, for God's sake.  You know, humor?  It kind of makes people smile and even laugh sometimes?  And it was me that described the dream, not Bengalhoel.
Reply/Quote
Good one. You got me. Hilarious

Mitchell ought to get more than the 3 games that Tez got.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Legit scared me for a sec.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 08:04 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: It was a joke, for God's sake.  You know, humor?  It kind of makes people smile and even laugh sometimes? 

oh, sorry. here ya go...     

Hilarious
Reply/Quote