Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfuct suspended again! (JOKE, RELAX, BUNCH OF WHINY St. Louis CARDINALS!!!)
Bur"fuct"

Hmm
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 07:39 AM)Housh Wrote: Messed up part is Burfict hasn’t done anything and we all believed this was going to be true lol

And that is why ratings are dropping lol   NFL isn't what it used to be.

They be talking about burfict with names from the HoF if he was in a different jersey.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2017, 06:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: And that is why ratings are dropping lol   NFL isn't what it used to be.

They be talking about burfict with names from the HoF if he was in a different jersey.

He'd be talked about like JJ Watt is talked about.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2017, 06:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: And that is why ratings are dropping lol   NFL isn't what it used to be.

Well...mostly.

At this point, yes, he has cleaned it up enough that he'd be viewed in any era (outside of this one) as an elite level LB.

The original stuff with the cup checking/nut tapping stuff and the twisting ankles thing that was bush league no matter what era of football and I am glad to see that stuff out of his game.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2017, 03:40 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: You should write a book on how to do that...I have come a long way, but still have "issues"

The book would be titled "It takes about 4 years", subtitled, "after being a fan for 39 years".

Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2017, 10:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The book would be titled "It takes about 4 years", subtitled, "after being a fan for 39 years".

Wink

Maybe it is 50 for me....
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 12:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Maybe it is 50 for me....

Keep your chin up, mate. 

You still have the gift of "hope" (that word i hate so much when associated with the Bengals). 

I don't. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote