Burger King ran out of hamberders
[Image: screen_shot_2019-01-15_at_8.00.42_am.png]

[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Tyupo Smack: The best kind

I did it just for you.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I don't care about the typo. Bigger issue: he should pay. Not because it's trump but just because. Taxpayers shouldn't pay for a football teams food (and whatever else) just because they got invited to the WH.
(01-15-2019, 11:28 PM)Benton Wrote: I don't care about the typo. Bigger issue: he should pay. Not because it's trump but just because. Taxpayers shouldn't pay for a football teams food (and whatever else) just because they got invited to the WH.

Bigger issue he said in the video that there were 300 hamburgers....and said 1000 in his tweet.

He can't NOT lie.   Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Doesn't the NCAA frown upon college athletes eating meals?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(01-16-2019, 03:23 PM)jason Wrote: Doesn't the NCAA frown upon college athletes eating meals?

I think they frown upon college athletes eating meals bought for them.

oh wait......
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(01-16-2019, 03:23 PM)jason Wrote: Doesn't the NCAA frown upon college athletes eating meals?

All joking aside, the fact that they were given some very modest meals probably jives with their rules. Side note, the fact that Trump didn't buy a bunch of Chick Fil A stuff should finally prove to his voter base that the guy isn't high on Jesus. Missed opportunity there to brag up how much he supports a Christian who isn't afraid to exercise his free right to religion and speech.

Best businessman alive, my arse.

(01-16-2019, 03:42 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I think they frown upon college athletes eating meals bought for them.

oh wait......

https://youtu.be/dMt8qCl5fPk

Ninja
(01-15-2019, 08:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: screen_shot_2019-01-15_at_8.00.42_am.png]

Wow, really inane tweet by Burger King.  I'm shocked they didn't go the extra mile and state they were selling piping hot covfefe.

(01-16-2019, 02:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Bigger issue he said in the video that there were 300 hamburgers....and said 1000 in his tweet.

He can't NOT lie.   Hilarious

He also said they were stacked a "mile high".  I wonder if you realize that you and your ilk look just as dumb as you think Trump does.
(01-16-2019, 05:26 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Wow, really inane tweet by Burger King.  I'm shocked they didn't go the extra mile and state they were selling piping hot covfefe.

He also said they were stacked a "mile high".  I wonder if you realize that you and your ilk look just as dumb as you think Trump does.

There we go with my "ilk" again.   Hilarious

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c3f98be38683847324ed7b6]

Honestly if you don't get I'm just poking fun at a man who exaggerates almost everything he ever says or does, and someone who can't remember from lie to lie what he lied about, you just will never get it.

Of course I understand that you have to defend DJT at all costs for some reason other than you voted for him, because you clearly did not.  Or that you support him because clearly you do not.  Mellow
(01-16-2019, 05:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: There we go with my "ilk" again.   Hilarious

Fair enough, just you then

Quote:Honestly if you don't get I'm just poking fun at a man who exaggerates almost everything he ever says or does, and someone who can't remember from lie to lie what he lied about, you just will never get it.

Something about your posting history doesn't lend one to that conclusion.

Quote:Of course I understand that you have to defend DJT at all costs for some reason other than you voted for him, because you clearly did not.  Or that you support him because clearly you do not.  Mellow

When the criticizer is as banal and fatuous as the criticized there'll be a lot of blame to go around.  I like pointing out that you are a direct reflection of what you purport to hate and you're hardly alone in this.  As you lack the ability to perceive things in a way other than your own you naturally ascribe any conduct not directly condemning the POTUS (Or agreeing with your every, ridiculous, utterance) as defense or praise.  Your confusion is not surprising.
(01-16-2019, 06:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Fair enough, just you then

Something about your posting history doesn't lend one to that conclusion.

When the criticizer is as banal and fatuous as the criticized there'll be a lot of blame to go around.  I like pointing out that you are a direct reflection of what you purport to hate and you're hardly alone in this.  As you lack the ability to perceive things in a way other than your own you naturally ascribe any conduct not directly condemning the POTUS (Or agreeing with your every, ridiculous, utterance) as defense or praise.  Your confusion is not surprising.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c3fa0267673347455f83036]

Mellow

Quote:When the criticizer is as banal and fatuous as the criticized there'll be a lot of blame to go around.

You're losing your mind over someone pointing out the POTUS doesn't take the time to spellcheck the tweets he sends out and that I made fun of his use of exaggeration and lying. 

You are in DEEP with this guy.   Smirk

I even said it was "bigger issue" than him paying for it himself.  Just try and separate the event and post from the guy you love to hate (me) and take it easy.  All that stress can't be good for you!  Wink
(01-16-2019, 06:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c3fa0267673347455f83036]

Mellow 

This shouldn't be hard to understand.

Quote:You're losing your mind

No, I'm not.

Quote:over someone pointing out the POTUS doesn't take the time to spellcheck the tweets he sends out and that I made fun of his use of exaggeration and lying. 

Your posts are borderline rubber stamps at this point.  You're literally a hair's breadth away from being BallsofSteel. This deserves ridicule.

Quote:You are in DEEP with this guy.   Smirk

If I'm in deep, you're in the abyss.

Quote:I even said it was "bigger issue" than him paying for it himself.  Just try and separate the event and post from the guy you love to hate (me) and take it easy.  All that stress can't be good for you!  Wink

I don't hate you, I find you a pitiable example of what's wrong with our country.  You are exactly what you purport to hate.  There are numerous people on this board with significant, and frequent, criticisms of the POTUS.  They don't engage in the same behavior as you, hence they don't get the responses you get from me.  As I said in the beginning of this post, it's not hard to understand.  At least, it shouldn't be.
(01-16-2019, 06:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This shouldn't be hard to understand.

No, I'm not.

Your posts are borderline rubber stamps at this point.  You're literally a hair's breadth away from being BallsofSteel. This deserves ridicule.

If I'm in deep, you're in the abyss.

I don't hate you, I find you a pitiable example of what's wrong with our country.  You are exactly what you purport to hate.  There are numerous people on this board with significant, and frequent, criticisms of the POTUS.  They don't engage in the same behavior as you, hence they don't get the responses you get from me.  As I said in the beginning of this post, it's not hard to understand.  At least, it shouldn't be.

OMG...you're serious!

You need a vacation...get some fresh air, a nice new perspective on life!  

If we ever meet I'll buy you a beer and you can extoll me with all things you know about me from my posts on a message board!  And if it turns out you are wrong you can pay for lunch!

Deal?
I think most people are missing the funniest part.

Trump claimed to have a net worth of $8,400,000,000.00 (8.4 billion) yet he is bragging about paying for fast food hamburgers?