Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burkhead
(12-08-2016, 11:01 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Until we get better Oline play, I'm not sure it's fair to judge Rex or Hill or any RB. 

Pretty much. There's no denying Hill is having some issues, but this OL is just not run blocking for crap.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 05:15 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Pretty much. There's no denying Hill is having some issues, but this OL is just not run blocking for crap.

feel like the center is the cause. Stating my case again for  eifling he's a aggressive run blocker by instinct who will punch u in the mouth. Need that kind if center in afc north. 
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 05:15 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Pretty much. There's no denying Hill is having some issues, but this OL is just not run blocking for crap.

It's kinda crazy when I try to pinpoint the breakdown, because it changes from play to play. Bodine to Zeitler to RT player of the day. They all share in it.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 05:33 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: It's kinda crazy when I try to pinpoint the breakdown, because it changes from play to play. Bodine to Zeitler to RT player of the day. They all share in it.

can't blame z though imo bc he's playing next to 2 turnstiles and the center calls out everything 
Reply/Quote
Just figured I'd leave this here:

Bengals in Focus with PFF: RB performance http://cin.ci/2huRhmr

Rex has as many broken tackles in 19 carries as Gio did in 91 carries.

Apparently Gio rated worse in every category than Hill when it comes to running. It really was a down year for Gio.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2016, 02:09 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Just figured I'd leave this here:

Bengals in Focus with PFF: RB performance http://cin.ci/2huRhmr

Rex has as many broken tackles in 19 carries as Gio did in 91 carries.

Apparently Gio rated worse in every category than Hill when it comes to running. It really was a down year for Gio.

Wow and we just paid the man.

Liking Dalvin Cook more and more if he is there...
Reply/Quote