Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burleson predicts Zac will be Coach of the Year
(09-10-2020, 09:58 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Thugs like Andy Dalton?

The thug life chose him...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 11:49 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: All 3 of them have shown the Bengals a lot of love; I think GMF is such a well-liked show because they NEVER go out of their way to bash teams/players and they always have a sunny disposition, even when being critical and they give props to players and teams when they do things right, even if they are in the midst of a bad year.

Plus, Nate's Canadian, so he gets props from me as well Wink

EDIT* And I don't know why Kay Adams got that facial surgery/shaved her cheeks/whatever-the-**** she did to her face; she looks much worse and phony Sad

With you on everything here, except for Kay Adams...didn' know she had work done, but thought it was just the home studio and different hair.  As long as she is on the show, she will always have my face to sit on. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 09:40 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I love to see the hype. I’m skeptical of ZT at this point but I would be a liar if I said that I wasn’t excited about the season. This squad has me the most excited I have been in a long time. The FA moves, the Burrow energy, all of it has me looking forward to Sunday.

Me too, man....Sunday will feel like the longest day ever waiting for the game to start at 4pm EST, but the good news is perhaps the rain will be gone by then.  Plus, everytime I think it will rain and I get excited, it always seems to miss us.  
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 01:26 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: With you on everything here, except for Kay Adams...didn' know she had work done, but thought it was just the home studio and different hair.  As long as she is on the show, she will always have my face to sit on. 

I still find her absolutely attractive, but there's definitely a difference:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/05/nfl-network-kay-adams-fantasy-football-draft-advice/ (the thumbnail of the video)

vs.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Jaguars/comments/7kd6f2/we_need_kay_adams_beauty_today_to_help_us_clinch/

That (yes, you can tell I'm on my work laptop when I need to use OLD reddit lol).

So many people in the past 5-8 years (whether they're celebrities, people I know personally, etc.) have gotten rid of their more-attractive, fuller faces and have gotten work done to make it more slim/contoured and outside of Jenni Farley, not a SINGLE one of them look better. None of them.

Like people who get botox/collagen injections; it clearly makes you look worse, so why do you do it in the first place?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
If you believe Zac will win coach of the year. You would have to love the fact you can get Burrow for MVP at 100 to 1.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 01:26 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: With you on everything here, except for Kay Adams...didn' know she had work done, but thought it was just the home studio and different hair.  As long as she is on the show, she will always have my face to sit on. 

Same here, she is still hot as a firecracker.

(09-10-2020, 01:34 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I still find her absolutely attractive, but there's definitely a difference:

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/05/nfl-network-kay-adams-fantasy-football-draft-advice/ (the thumbnail of the video)

vs.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Jaguars/comments/7kd6f2/we_need_kay_adams_beauty_today_to_help_us_clinch/

That (yes, you can tell I'm on my work laptop when I need to use OLD reddit lol).

So many people in the past 5-8 years (whether they're celebrities, people I know personally, etc.) have gotten rid of their more-attractive, fuller faces and have gotten work done to make it more slim/contoured and outside of Jenni Farley, not a SINGLE one of them look better. None of them.

Like people who get botox/collagen injections; it clearly makes you look worse, so why do you do it in the first place?

Yeah, don't understand it either and they even pay on top of it. Makes no sense. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 01:34 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I still find her absolutely attractive, but there's definitely a difference:

vs.

She does look thinner, but no idea if that has to do with "work".  I think a lot of women just HATE the sign of wrinkles so they spend 1000s on lotions, potions, and procedures to delay the inevitable.  No doubt a "fuller face" shows fewer lines...and I HATE that women feel so singled out about their bodies.  Most women that are super skinny are admired more from other women, not men.  My ex loved one of her friends bodies and I couldn't understand it...build like a boy!  No curves at all.  No matter how many times I told her, she hated her body next to her friends....
Reply/Quote

Going out on a limb here, but that is probably never going to happen..... Ninja

PS don't forget there are women on here....
Reply/Quote

vs.

Looks like she just lost weight and has a thinner face.  I don't think it was cosmetci surgery
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 02:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Looks like she just lost weight and has a thinner face.  I don't think it was cosmetci surgery

I'm still skeptical; it's one thing for one or two of the people I've mentioned who look like this after, "work was done," but it's another when EVERY person I'm talking about, looks identical.

I'll take it to Klotsch when I get home, if anyone has any interest LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 09:58 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Thugs like Andy Dalton?

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]

#THUGLIFE
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
The only way Zac Taylor wins Coach of the Year is a playoff win. Not a playoff appearance; a playoff win.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 03:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]

#THUGLIFE

Nino Brown passed out turkeys on Thanksgiving in the hood in New Jack City too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 08:37 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The only way Zac Taylor wins Coach of the Year is a playoff win.  Not a playoff appearance; a playoff win.

Wrong.

Lots of coaches have won COY without a playoff win.  Marvin did it in '09.

In fact I am pretty sure the voting is done before the playoffs even begin.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 02:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Looks like she just lost weight and has a thinner face.  I don't think it was cosmetci surgery

It definitely looks like she had some work done imo.
Reply/Quote
Lofty expectations to say the least, but..... wasn't Jimmy Johnson 1-15 his first year in Big D? Didn't Sam Wyche stumble out of the gate here in Cincy?

There were a couple of things I caught last season in the middle of the dumpster fire that I liked. First and foremost, the team never did quit on him...even when the season was a total loss. Remember Miami? I saw a lot of aggression early on, that really seemed to fall apart due to personnel not really fitting the schemes. I saw some plays that would have been awesome, but inadequate protection made them blow up in our faces. They fixed the run game.

We all saw the negatives, and it got rather vanilla, for obvious reasons.

If Jonah is the real deal, if guys like Jordan continue to improve, Hopkins keeps up solid play, and Hart can just stay out of his own way, this offense can make some real noise if Burrow is who we think he is. The defense is the most intriguing. They threw out A LOT of coin to fix it, to get players that can play in Lou's hybrid system. If that pans out, you may just be looking at one helluva turnaround. 

Ah the optimism of game 1.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 07:17 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Lofty expectations to say the least, but..... wasn't Jimmy Johnson 1-15 his first year in Big D? Didn't Sam Wyche stumble out of the gate here in Cincy?

There were a couple of things I caught last season in the middle of the dumpster fire that I liked. First and foremost, the team never did quit on him...even when the season was a total loss. Remember Miami? I saw a lot of aggression early on, that really seemed to fall apart due to personnel not really fitting the schemes. I saw some plays that would have been awesome, but inadequate protection made them blow up in our faces. They fixed the run game.

We all saw the negatives, and it got rather vanilla, for obvious reasons.

If Jonah is the real deal, if guys like Jordan continue to improve, Hopkins keeps up solid play, and Hart can just stay out of his own way, this offense can make some real noise if Burrow is who we think he is. The defense is the most intriguing. They threw out A LOT of coin to fix it, to get players that can play in Lou's hybrid system. If that pans out, you may just be looking at one helluva turnaround. 

Ah the optimism of game 1.

Your last sentence reminds me of the 3rd quarter of last year's opener... I remember thinking "Damn... Marvin Lewis really was holding John Ross back.", and "Wow... This is fun again.".

Very short lived... But last year's gone. New team. New leaf. I truly don't expect a huge turnaround that will be netting coach of the year awards, but I expect competitive games, and somewhere around .500 by years end. If not I expect heads to roll... I'd be thrilled with the big turnaround though.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 10:38 PM)jason Wrote: Your last sentence reminds me of the 3rd quarter of last year's opener... I remember thinking "Damn... Marvin Lewis really was holding John Ross back.", and "Wow... This is fun again.".

Very short lived... But last year's gone. New team. New leaf. I truly don't expect a huge turnaround that will be netting coach of the year awards, but I expect competitive games, and somewhere around .500 by years end. If not I expect heads to roll... I'd be thrilled with the big turnaround though.

These are my legit expectations as well. But....if the stars align, and our last two 1st rounders are who they are advertised to be, I think a 9-10 win season isn't out of the realm of possibility.  If our HUGE FA haul pans out....ya never know. At least the FO REALLY went all in this year. Up to the coaches now.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm glad someone else is finally jumping on the Zac Taylor is going to be a great coach bandwagon. Been kind of lonely..... Wink
Reply/Quote
A playoff win gets him a statue in Cincy, forget any award.

And Kay Adams used to be cute and now she looks fake, like these internet/app celebs.
Reply/Quote