Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden Is Fixing The Gaps In The Wall
Eh according to your link, a staffers say he might consider filling in gaps.

Did you read the link or just the headline?

Edit to add:
"During a discussion with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Secretary Mayorkas told ICE employees that President Biden has left “room to make decisions” on filling in “gaps in the wall,” despite his day-one move to end the emergency declaration on the border and his decision to halt funding to former President Donald Trump’s border wall construction project."

Sooooo... a Biden appointee says he doesn't know what is happening and it's "BIDEN IS RACIST FOR BUILDING A WALL!" At the same time, Biden has open border policies. And Biden is worse than Hitler for ... something... related to Mexicans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2021, 10:12 PM)Benton Wrote: Eh according to your link, a staffers say he might consider filling in gaps.

Read?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2021, 10:12 PM)Benton Wrote: Eh according to your link, a staffers say he might consider filling in gaps.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

HE HATES BIDEN!!!  NO NEED TO READ FACTS.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Well we can't believe what Biden says because he is senile and has not idea what he is saying.

So no matter how racist his comments may seem they don't really matter because he doesn't really mean them.[b]
[/b]
Reply/Quote
Well as long as Mexico is paying for it.
Reply/Quote

Edit to add:
"During a discussion with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Secretary Mayorkas told ICE employees that President Biden has left “room to make decisions” on filling in “gaps in the wall,” despite his day-one move to end the emergency declaration on the border and his decision to halt funding to former President Donald Trump’s border wall construction project."

Sooooo... a Biden appointee says he doesn't know what is happening and it's "BIDEN IS RACIST FOR BUILDING A WALL!" At the same time, Biden has open border policies. And Biden is worse than Hitler for ... something... related to Mexicans.

Ok, so he's considering being racist and spending money to fix a wall that people said was racist and that Trump was stupid for building.  How does that change the point?
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2021, 01:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok, so he's considering being racist and spending money to fix a wall that people said was racist and that Trump was stupid for building.  How does that change the point?

Brad.  Did you miss that fact that I agree with you.

Trump's immigration policy may have had some racists elements to it, but anyone who claims that a wall on our border is "racist" is wrong.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 09:23 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Well as long as Mexico is paying for it.

The Middle East should pay for it. They're sending their rapists, drug dealers, and murders... Not their best people.

Six years later, and the guy's already a nostalgia act. The RNC event at Maralgao was just a rambling greatest hits with no new material.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2021, 01:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Brad.  Did you miss that fact that I agree with you.

Trump's immigration policy may have had some racists elements to it, but anyone who claims that a wall on our border is "racist" is wrong.

Fred.  Did you miss the fact that my post wasn't replying to you or even mentioning you?
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2021, 01:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok, so he's considering being racist and spending money to fix a wall that people said was racist and that Trump was stupid for building.  How does that change the point?

Because HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING.

The article is a partisan hack piece trying to pass a narrative that HE COULD POSSIBLY do something based off the fact that HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING.

Here's it in other words, this story is as legit as:

"On Thursday, POTUS Joe Biden didn't "eliminate" the fact that there's still a chance he "could potentially" use his alleged force choke powers to murder his family. Sources close to the President say he didn't explicitly deny his ability, meaning everyone in the White House is subject to his influences of the Dark Side.

"'Have you even watched Star Wars?' Jen Psaki asked reporters Thursday.

"Psaki didn't directly address connections to Sith Lord Palpatine or possible future movie deals."

Brad, anybody can write a story. I implore you, look beyond the headlines.

As far as the most recent press briefings, here's what the administration is saying.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/press-briefings/2021/04/06/press-briefing-by-press-secretary-jen-psaki-april-6-2021/

Quote:Q    Another quick one about the border.  The DHS Secretary is reportedly looking to finish some gaps in the southern border.  How does that fit with President Biden’s day one executive order to stop border wall construction?

MS. PSAKI:  Well, wall construction remains paused, to the extent permitted by law.  So some has already been funded through a congressional authorization and funding allocation.  But as agencies develop for a plan — it’s paused while agencies are developing a plan for the President on the management of the federal funds. 
When the administration took office, as you referenced, funds had been diverted from congressionally appropriated military construction projects and other appropriated purposes toward building the wall.  And wall construction was being challenged in multiple lawsuits — and for much of the wall, I should say; not all of it — by plaintiffs who allege serious environmental and safety issues. 
Under those circumstances, federal agencies are continuing to review wall contracts and develop a plan to submit to the President soon.
It is — it is paused.  There is some limited construction that has been funded and allocated for, but it is otherwise paused.

Biden has things he's required by law to do. If Congress votes to fund the wall, Biden, mostly, has to uphold that. 
Reply/Quote
One, walls aren't racist. Trump's reasoning and rhetoric was racist.

Two, walls in the middle of the desert don't work. Walls are effective in urban environments where response time for border patrol is shorter and walls slow down intruders. Most of our southern border is in the middle of nowhere and the border patrol response time is lengthy. Walls are pointless and a money sink in those locations.

Three, there was no open border policy. Just stop.

I was away this weekend, away from the internet. I was taking a shooting sports instructor and range safety officer course, spending hours in the classroom and on the range at our local Scout camp and it was so nice. I was still dealing with some ignorance, but not nearly as bad as this.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
You guys realize you're bashing your heads against a brick wall, right?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2021, 07:54 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You guys realize you're bashing your heads against a brick wall, right?

STOP MAKING FUN!
Reply/Quote
The Obama administration set a record for deportations and border patrol staffing and was then characterized by Republicans as being too soft on immigration. So much so that the least qualified president in US history was able to use it as a wedge issue and the basis of his entire campaign.

It's no shock that Biden is being accused of having an open border policy despite not having one.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
https://i0.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/tweet-biden-builds-wall-around-beach-home-after-halting-border-wall-construction.jpg?w=520&ssl=1

Remember walls don't work.
Reply/Quote
I'm racist and don't work, but I ain't no wall.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 08:48 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: https://i0.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/tweet-biden-builds-wall-around-beach-home-after-halting-border-wall-construction.jpg?w=520&ssl=1

Remember walls don't work.

Bels answered this months ago.

(04-12-2021, 07:11 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: One, walls aren't racist. Trump's reasoning and rhetoric was racist.

Two, walls in the middle of the desert don't work. Walls are effective in urban environments where response time for border patrol is shorter and walls slow down intruders. Most of our southern border is in the middle of nowhere and the border patrol response time is lengthy. Walls are pointless and a money sink in those locations.

Three, there was no open border policy. Just stop.

I was away this weekend, away from the internet. I was taking a shooting sports instructor and range safety officer course, spending hours in the classroom and on the range at our local Scout camp and it was so nice. I was still dealing with some ignorance, but not nearly as bad as this.

Here's the story BTW about the security fencing for the POTUS.

https://www.capegazette.com/article/455000-fence-being-installed-biden%E2%80%99s-beach-house/229176
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Let's say you own a house and your next door neighbor is, I don't know, Mexican.

You, in this hypothetical situation (not you, personally), hate Mexicans and can't stand looking at them frolic in their yard. It disgusts you. You already have a fence that is between your and your neighbors' yard, but you send a message to your HOA that reads like this:

"I'd like to double the height of my fence because my neighbor may climb the fence and rape my wife. I don't trust him because, as we all know, many Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers. He probably wants my daughter to get addicted to heroin as well. Please approve my request at your expense to double the height of my fence to prevent this filthy mongrel from destroying my yard, house and family."

The HOA declines your request and, in an HOA meeting, your neighbor gets wind of your message to the HOA and calls you a racist.

"What!?! I'm not a racist! I just want to secure the borders of my property! You're racist for calling me a racist!" you reply.

Nothing is resolved and, eventually, you move out of frustration (or are kicked out or whatever, who cares). A new owner moves in to your former house and notices that, due to neglect and age of the fence, there are some boards missing and/or loose and he decides he wants to fix up the fence, maybe replace it in some areas or entirely.

No one calls him racist for wanting to do so.

...The end.

Do you understand that intent matters?

EDIT: ****, I got got by the necro. Ah well.
Reply/Quote