Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow
He just completed the "Patrick Hattrick"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did JB give the "Money Manzell" at the end of the game?
Joey B did the 2-handed verzion of J Chases taunting 15 yd penalty...........lov it
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:25 PM)CincyKid Wrote: Joey B did the 2-handed verzion of J Chases taunting 15 yd penalty...........lov it

I thought he was just getting the crowd into...
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:30 PM)Destro Wrote: His talent sure covers up some of the team's issues. ( insert "that's my quarterback" TO meme ).

What issues is he covering up?
Reply/Quote
Mahomes better start applying for the Burrow Rate cuz his insurance doesnt cover Bengals week.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Joey B will win the Bengals a Super Bowl.........i saw that spark in his eye today...........soooo lucky to have this QB leader..........go get it men
Reply/Quote
Joe Cool was locked and locked and loaded today !

Do want to see him start sliding again on those runs though, he is way too valuable to the Bengals.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Burrow seems to get better as the game progresses.

The media still putting Allen and Mahomes over him now is a negligence. 1A, 2A, 3A you name it he's in the conversation and I wouldn't pick another player to lead our Bengals
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:32 PM)sandwedge Wrote: What issues is he covering up?

Play calling, mostly.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:51 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He has to be a big part of the MVP conversation.

I mean, he's 2nd in yards, passing TDs and if I'm not mistaken leading yards per game. He may lose it to the person we just beat but I don't see how they can't give him votes
Reply/Quote