Burrow - FedEx Air Player of the Week
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
LOL Our fanbase is tops.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Sweet Joe

It wouldn't surprise me if more of those are coming.
Reply/Quote
If they consider how good he's playing with a bad offensive line, he should win MVP easy, but I have a feeling they'll give it to Allen.

Buffalo is a smaller market than even we are, though, so maybe they'll give it to Burrow because we're the next big thing!
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 11:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If they consider how good he's playing with a bad offensive line, he should win MVP easy, but I have a feeling they'll give it to Herbert.

Buffalo is a smaller market than even we are, though, so maybe they'll give it to him because we're the next big thing!

Neither Burrow or Herbert are currently tracking to win MVP. Unless something changes, it'll be Allen or Mahomes. They are far and away the top QBs so far this season. 
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 11:26 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Neither Burrow or Herbert are currently tracking to win MVP. Unless something changes, it'll be Allen or Mahomes. They are far and away the top QBs so far this season. 

I appreciate Burrow as much as the next guy but yeah, this seems very clear at this point.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 11:26 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Neither Burrow or Herbert are currently tracking to win MVP. Unless something changes, it'll be Allen or Mahomes. They are far and away the top QBs so far this season. 

I could see it if burrow turns it up and we end up first seed and winning the majority of our games to end the season, but yeah still unlikely.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 11:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I appreciate Burrow as much as the next guy but yeah, this seems very clear at this point.

Absolutely. I just realized Allen is toying with potentially setting the single season record for TDs. He is on pace for 54 total TDs (48 passing, 6 rushing). Just absurd. Like you said, this is nothing against Burrow but Mahomes/Allen are freaks.
Reply/Quote

I meant Allen since I mentioned Buffalo.

I was playing poker while typing that and it's hard for me to to think about doing two things at once. ThumbsUp

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 11:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: If they consider how good he's playing with a bad offensive line, he should win MVP easy, but I have a feeling they'll give it to Herbert.

Buffalo is a smaller market than even we are, though, so maybe they'll give it to him because we're the next big thing!

The OL is currently ranked 19th. I don’t really think you can call them “bad” at this point. At least not the past few weeks.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 12:14 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The OL is currently ranked 19th. I don’t really think you can call them “bad” at this point. At least not the past few weeks.

They've been better but 19th is still in the bottom half of the league.

Burrow is 6th in the least amount of time from snap to throw among quarterbacks with at least a hundred attempts, so you have to take that into account also.
Reply/Quote

Easily right now. Leads NFL in yards and TDs. On pace for 5600 yards passing/727 yards rushing, 48 passing TD/6 rushing TD, and a 14-3 record.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Burrow is probably out of that race per his surgery setting him back at beginning unless Allen and Mahomes both fall on their face. 

Tough timing for appendectomy surgery and it is overlooked when gaging his start. Coupled with the lack of chemistry from 4 new O-linemen certainly did not help either. 

Bad luck for Joe but he seems to be feeling more spry lately and the O-line is developing chemistry. There are plenty of team goals to obtain still that will put him ahead of Allen and Mahomes when said and done if achieved. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I am shocked the Bills Mafia didn't get Allen the most votes. I feel like other fan bases voted for Burrow just to stick it to the Bills.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 01:12 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I am shocked the Bills Mafia didn't get Allen the most votes. I feel like other fan bases voted for Burrow just to stick it to the Bills.

Feel the LSU Saint fans may have helped tip the scale in Burrow's favor

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 12:55 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Burrow is probably out of that race per his surgery setting him back at beginning unless Allen and Mahomes both fall on their face. 

Tough timing for appendectomy surgery and it is overlooked when gaging his start. Coupled with the lack of chemistry from 4 new O-linemen certainly did not help either. 

Bad luck for Joe but he seems to be feeling more spry lately and the O-line is developing chemistry. There are plenty of team goals to obtain still that will put him ahead of Allen and Mahomes when said and done if achieved. 

People keep saying that but a lot of it is just missed blocks.

Chemistry is important between a QB and receiver and, to some extent, on the line also, but I don't think our problems are knowing who to block but more on the ability to block them.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 01:12 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I am shocked the Bills Mafia didn't get Allen the most votes. I feel like other fan bases voted for Burrow just to stick it to the Bills.

Aren't we best friends with the Bills Mafia? Maybe they figured Allen will win a few more in coming weeks so they decided to be bros and helped Burrow out?
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 12:25 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: They've been better but 19th is still in the bottom half of the league.

Burrow is 6th in the least amount of time from snap to throw among quarterbacks with at least a hundred attempts, so you have to take that into account also.

Very steady rise up just after the last 2-3 weeks. Plenty of time to get into the top 10.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 01:48 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: People keep saying that but a lot of it is just missed blocks.

Chemistry is important between a QB and receiver and, to some extent, on the line also, but I don't think our problems are knowing who to block but more on the ability to block them.

Agree the O-line was porous but Joe did not look like himself at all early on even when having time imho. 

It was an offense debacle all around early that hopefully will be erased from memory by their play going forward. 

But just don't see how any player can have a ruptured appendix that requires emergency surgery and miss camp can be 100% ready by the seasons start. I'll give Joe a pass, but not the rest of the offense. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
OL rankings are deceptive right now because those first two games were just discombobulated. Since then they have been FAR better.
Reply/Quote