Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow Looked Unstoppable
I am going to talk about the game a little here... Joe Burrow looked like he had that fire in his eyes, he looked different to me on the sideline and on the drive to Boyd! He looked like he was going to go out and dominate this game. I felt like he was going to prove the Bengals deserve the Spotlight Games and was going to prove it.. Over all the Bengals looked ready to go! Wish we could have seen the end result of this one!

WHO DEY!!
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 04:11 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I am going to talk about the game a little here...  Joe Burrow looked like he had that fire in his eyes, he looked different to me on the sideline and on the drive to Boyd!  He looked like he was going to go out and dominate this game.  I felt like he was going to prove the Bengals deserve the Spotlight Games and was going to prove it..  Over all the Bengals looked ready to go!  Wish we could have seen the end result of this one!  

WHO DEY!!

burrow and them were 100% on a mission on monday night
Reply/Quote
Burrow had the MVP won... We'll just leave it at that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
The only defenses in the AFC that scare me are Baltimore's and to a lesser degree Pittsburgh's. The Bengals will have balance on offense versus any other team they play. My major concern is our defense being able to slow down the offenses of KC, Buffalo, LAC, and Jacksonville.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 04:22 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: The only defenses in the AFC that scare me are Baltimore's and to a lesser degree Pittsburgh's.  The Bengals will have balance on offense versus any other team they play.  My major concern is our defense being able to slow down the offenses of KC, Buffalo, LAC, and Jacksonville.

AFC field is Packed with some good QB play
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 04:14 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: burrow and them were 100% on a mission on monday night

No doubt. You could sense it. The Bills would have put up a good fight but Monday night was gonna be the night that the Bengals show the nation that they are the best football team in the world. And that is not speaking hyperbole, it's speaking Superbowl.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
We werent losing that game Monday night. Im also convinced Joe throws for 5 TDs and over 400 yards. They looked unbeatable.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I agree, they looked razor sharp.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I know for fact the staff was giddy about how the game plan was working and the prospects.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 04:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: AFC field is Packed with some good QB play

Absolutely.  That is why I think that chances of any one team going all the way are low this year.

LAC is a much tougher WC opponent than anyone in last year's group.  As will be BAL if they get Jackson back.
Reply/Quote
He was about to lead my fantasy squad on the biggest fantasy football comeback in final game history with Mixon!

He did look unbelievable.

Our line has definitely exceeded expectations but they could still be a lot better and Burrow has still looked unstoppable.

Let's hope both teams come out on fire again when the game gets resumed and we get into enough of a shootout to win me my fantasy ship!

I have a feeling that we could be talking about Burrow as the GOAT when all is said and done.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 04:34 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: We werent losing that game Monday night. Im also convinced Joe throws for 5 TDs and over 400 yards. They looked unbeatable.

Right again, Weezy .
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 04:14 PM)jj22 Wrote: Burrow had the MVP won... We'll just leave it at that.

Yup! He and the rest of the offense at least looked like we were going to roll all over that team.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 04:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He was about to lead my fantasy squad on the biggest fantasy football comeback in final game history with Mixon!

He did look unbelievable.

Our line has definitely exceeded expectations but they could still be a lot better and Burrow has still looked unstoppable.

Let's hope both teams come out on fire again when the game gets resumed and we get into enough of a shootout to win me my fantasy ship!

I have a feeling that we could be talking about Burrow as the GOAT when all is said and done.

Burrow is good but he isnt getting to 10 super bowls.  and winning 7
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 04:50 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Yup! He and the rest of the offense at least looked like we were going to roll all over that team.

And Adeniji actually was unnoticed that 1st 10 minutes...a good sign
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 05:09 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Burrow is good but he isnt getting to 10 super bowls.  and winning 7

Do you have a Crystal Ball?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 05:19 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Do you have a Crystal Ball?

Its possible but it means he cant miss any if Demolition man turns out to be right
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 05:09 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Burrow is good but he isnt getting to 10 super bowls.  and winning 7

With Chase to throw the ball to, he could.

It would take a lot of luck (or lack of bad luck), but he has gotten to one already during a season with a shitty line and he could make it this season, so I wouldn't put it that far out of realistically possible.
Reply/Quote
Burrow & Co. looked hungry in a game that had an electrifying playoff atmosphere.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 05:09 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Burrow is good but he isnt getting to 10 super bowls.  and winning 7

It’s a different time. That’s not repeating
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote