Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow-Mahomes Rivalry.............
I thought this was shaping up to be an all-time great rivalry, but............

[Image: 4ec9d-16562998711423-1920.jpg]

Burrow is taking over this league!

People will start thinking about Burrow instead of Mahomes when they think about the best QB in the league!

(Our line had a hell of a game! Hats off, fellas!)
Reply/Quote
Another one!

[Image: FKZBltPWYAATouw.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Love it Joe
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Chiefs fan here, and I’m here to eat my crow. You guys are amazing! 3 in a row is mind blowing to me. Biggest props I can give to you guys. I bow to you! Can’t lie, hope we don’t see you in the playoffs. You just have our number! Good game chili kitties!!
Patrick Mahomes career record is 59-15. What’s your quarterback doing for you??
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:40 PM)FRANCH15E Wrote: Chiefs fan here, and I’m here to eat my crow. You guys are amazing! 3 in a row is mind blowing to me. Biggest props I can give to you guys. I bow to you! Can’t lie, hope we don’t see you in the playoffs. You just have our number! Good game chili kitties!!

MUCH APPRECIATED! 

You're a hell of a team but, like you said, we always seem to rise to the occasion when we play you!

Joe Burrow is flat-out amazing. I'm convinced that he can be the best in the league, will win us multiple Super Bowls, and go down as one of the greatest of all time.

Good game!
Reply/Quote
Rivalry? It's a slaughter.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:40 PM)FRANCH15E Wrote: Chiefs fan here, and I’m here to eat my crow. You guys are amazing! 3 in a row is mind blowing to me. Biggest props I can give to you guys. I bow to you! Can’t lie, hope we don’t see you in the playoffs. You just have our number! Good game chili kitties!!

Are you the go off yourself guy from the Chiefs board? 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 02:06 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Rivalry? It's a slaughter.

Ye olde "A hammer and a nail don't have a rivalry."

Three in a row on the Titans, also. Joe Burrow's second career victory, and the first game he wasn't sacked, was a 31-20, week eight win in Joe's Rookie year.

6-0 vs the two of the winningest teams over the last few seasons.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Kudos to you for having the character to stop back and make this post.

*tips cap*

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Do we really have to answer that signature? What's out QB doing? I think it answers itself.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:40 PM)FRANCH15E Wrote: Chiefs fan here, and I’m here to eat my crow. You guys are amazing! 3 in a row is mind blowing to me. Biggest props I can give to you guys. I bow to you! Can’t lie, hope we don’t see you in the playoffs. You just have our number! Good game chili kitties!
It was a great game! It speaks a lot about your character that you stopped back in to comment. Mahomes is a great quarterback. I just think Cincy is stacked this year and everything is coming together at the right time.
Reply/Quote
How is it a rivalry when Burrow keeps beating his ass?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Joe brought the chief into the jungle and decapitated him..  Who Dey Who Dey The Jungle, where the chief died...Since 1984..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Another one!

[Image: FKZBltPWYAATouw.jpg]

These things always make me laugh, but Mahomes could very easily be 3-0 against Burrow.  Joe has been lights out, but the entire team was at their best (although Boyd's drop and that jet sweep on 4th down were pretty awful) when playing KC.  This team seems to rise up to play their best against the best.  They can't get too confident against the Browns.  Time to end their season for good.  
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 02:57 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Ye olde "A hammer and a nail don't have a rivalry."

Three in a row on the Titans, also. Joe Burrow's second career victory, and the first game he wasn't sacked, was a 31-20, week eight win in Joe's Rookie year.

6-0 vs the two of the winningest teams over the last few seasons.

I actually never heard that one.  I like it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Remember a few years ago when the Stealers were saying their rivalry wasn't with us, it was with Baltimore, and the Bengals games weren't a rivalry because they always won? Nice to be on the other side of things.
Reply/Quote
Mahomes wishes. No competition.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs have lost five games in one year. Three of those were to the Bengals.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote