Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Burrow Recruiting Collins
My friend Tim's Mom's facebook friend said her son played with La'el's cousin and that this was true.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The guy who "confirmed" it has a twitter handle of Jack Mehoff.

Are you serious. Lmao. Biggus Dickus
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 04:58 PM)pally Wrote: another Kenwood sighting

I can't read what Collins hat says? The big guy next to him in the Black shirt looks like he could play a few downs. 
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The guy who "confirmed" it has a twitter handle of Jack Mehoff.

The rhymes with Mark Madden
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:01 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Glad I mowed the grass. Looks like this story is ever more changing. Still have high hopes. Please get it done if he's healthy (physical)

I stacked firewood...gotta beat the snowstorm hitting tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
My cousins girlfriends ex boyfriends former roommate’s father knows a guy who said the cab driver told him his uncles drug dealer was at the signing. Doesn't get more valid than that.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:06 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: My friend Tim's Mom's facebook friend said her son played with La'el's cousin and that this was true.

Tim's Mom's facebook friend was not the source Mathieu is a Steeler I hope Hilarious
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:08 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: I stacked firewood...gotta beat the snowstorm hitting tomorrow.
If I was to chop firewood it would have to be to the rocky 4 training montage music. Lmao
Reply/Quote
Collins is obviously picking up some new threads for his signing picture...
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:01 PM)pally Wrote: He doesn't necessarily look like the most reliable of sources...but hey he could be right

Never trust a guy in a suit... Always trying to sell something.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:09 PM)TKUHL Wrote: My cousins girlfriends ex boyfriends former roommate’s father knows a guy who said the cab driver told him his uncles drug dealer was at the signing. Doesn't get more valid than that.

While confirmation sources keep coming in. Now that was not Tim's Mom's facebook friend was it??? Ninja
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 05:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Please do not post anymore updates of him remaining in Cincy. Let's roll with "He left on a private plane to Miami".

The board is so much more fun to read when folks lose their shit.

Hilarious
[Image: n881eg.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:11 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: If I was to chop firewood it would have to be to the rocky 4 training montage music. Lmao

Lmao. Two torn rotator cuffs don't let me do the chopping anymore. I just buy cords, then stack 'em. Only 3 cords this winter, which I think is a new record low.
Reply/Quote
Many sources cited the deal being near completion but that he would have to pass a physical. With the visit ending with no signing one has to wonder if something was found on the physical that was less than complementary.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:08 PM)WhoDey Wrote: I can't read what Collins hat says? The big guy next to him in the Black shirt looks like he could play a few downs. 

No wonder he's shopping Im betting the Airport lost his luggage. That can be the only explanation for those pants...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:13 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Lmao. Two torn rotator cuffs don't let me do the chopping anymore. I just buy cords, then stack 'em. Only 3 cords this winter, which I think is a new record low.

What's cord run out there?
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: What's cord run out there?

3 feet
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: What's cord run out there?

Pine is $225. Hardwood? You ready for this? $400 per 1/2 cord. Emerald Ash Borer isn't too far away, and the brilliant City Manager planted 82% of the trees here as Green Ash. Those wood prices are gonna drop in a few years.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:01 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Guilty here.  It's akin to weighing yourself every hour while dieting. 

I am refreshing to see If anyone responds to my refreshing comment.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 06:14 PM)Synric Wrote: No wonder he's shopping Im betting the Airport lost his luggage. That can be the only explanation for those pants...

He and Burrow seem to be kindred spirits when it comes to fashion.  That may seal the deal.
Reply/Quote