Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Burrow Wrist Injury
(11-17-2023, 01:38 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I'd like to put this out there:

I am not convinced Joe Burrow didn't walk into the stadium holding a prosthetic hand. As you can see from the video, there is an excessive amount of arm swinging and movement while he walks. Not like him.

Also, by looking at his hand, you can just "tell" it looks fake. Theres an extension there on his wrist that is abnormally long. His fingers are also stationary the entire time. You be the judge. I just want the truth at this point. Something bigger is going on here.

Yeah his arm looks really weird there... I can see what you mean. I'd be shocked if what your guess is correct, but can honestly see why you think so. Looks very strange.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Pointing to Lamar’s durability is an interesting viewpoint… Ninja

When focusing on being dinged vs injured why is that interesting? He was dinged yesterday...... He just is held out when injured instead of forcing his way on the field and playing like crap to avoid the boards injury prone destination. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:59 PM)jj22 Wrote: Who are we to determine who is Bengals fans or not? These reply's are why people avoid posting. Burrow and Chase brought many fans to the Bengals. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and we must stand up to this form of board bullying.

I will if no one else will, and I challenge everyone to speak their mind and opinion freely.

Um.... the guy said he wasnt when he joined and just wanted to follow Burrow, another example of you being wrong.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Or you know…270 lb Clowney landed on his hand.

Sure....

[Image: F_IsHFWWMAA6_Bz?format=jpg&name=medium]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:53 PM)jj22 Wrote: I wasn't shaming anyone. And I certainly wasn't talking about size. 

I think a NFL player will take exception to be called a 50 year old man.

Two-thirds of adults in America are overweight or obese. So the picture was representative. Go spend a day in a family practice clinic. The 50 year old who isn’t obese is the exception. If he posted a picture of a 50 year old with hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes mellitus type 2, anxiety, depression, hypogonadism, and erectile dysfunction would that be disrespectful?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:02 PM)BigBad Wrote: Sure....

I have no doubt Clowney landing right on that hand contributed to it

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:02 PM)BigBad Wrote: Sure....

I'm not an expert but wouldn't a wrist brace go further down the forearm to support an injured wrist?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:01 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Um.... the guy said he wasnt when he joined and just wanted to follow Burrow, another example of you being wrong.

Many people followed Burrow and Chase here.... Many. More than you must realize. 

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:55 PM)jj22 Wrote: You do quote and comment on every one of my posts you claim is nonsensical etc.... Like every one of them. So you must care, which I know you do because whatever trap I set for conversation around here keeps snagging you..... And the same 3 posters who just can't take alternative views.

You are not smart enough to set traps.  There is a difference between alternate views and totally inaccurate statements.  

Of all your terrible football takes, the biggest misconception you have is that everyone that disagrees with you are sunshine pumpers.

Trust me when I say the myself, Weezy, Breech, Nicomo, Frank, Bug, Southpaw, Goose and everyone else that disagrees with you, all know that the defense has been awful, the oline has sucked, Burrow has not been great, Mixon is off and on, Boyd isnt getting it done, play calling at times isnt great, etc etc etc.

We all call it out, just not in the over the top, emotional, nonsensical manner that you do while adding your totally inaccurate narratives.

Reply/Quote
Even if Joe was wearing that to keep swelling down on the place he was throwing fine until Clowney came down on his hand. Very next throw - disaster.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:06 PM)jj22 Wrote: Many people followed Burrow and Chase here.... Many. More than you must realize. 

That doesnt mean they became Bengals fans. 

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:02 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I think a NFL player will take exception to be called a 50 year old man.

Two-thirds of adults in America are overweight or obese. So the picture was representative. Go spend a day in a family practice clinic. The 50 year old who isn’t obese is the exception. If he posted a picture of a 50 year old with hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes mellitus type 2, anxiety, depression, hypogonadism, and erectile dysfunction would that be disrespectful?

I think NFL players at age 30 don't feel like your average 30 year old physically. I actually know this for a fact.... Many will tell you they feel 50! Again I'm not talking weight. This spinning my point to talk weight and diabetes etc is maybe why yall missed it.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:55 PM)BigBad Wrote: Play through a calf injury where you can't push off and throwing mechanics will suffer.
Do this for too long and your throwing shoulder/elbow/wrist will strain.

I'd bet this is what has happened.

Clowney fell on top of him during the previous pass prior to the TD throw when Burrow clutched his wrist in pain. It was an acute injury. Not due to repetitive motion of faulty mechanics.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:06 PM)casear2727 Wrote: You are not smart enough to set traps. 

What does that say about those who continue to bite?

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Clowney fell on top of him during the previous pass prior to the TD throw when Burrow clutched his wrist in pain. It was an acute injury. Not due to repetitive motion of faulty mechanics.

Won't know for years....

If it was all hell would break loose on guys playing the franchise the first few weeks when he clearly should not have been.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:38 PM)Wyche Wrote: Possibly, unless Chicago decides to stay the course with Fields and give him a big time threat at wideout. At this point, I just feel like that's their plan. It's just an opinion though.

It really depends on how legit Caleb Williams is with his demands.  He's not going to want to go to Chicago, and if he actually asks for a stake in ownership he's going to call a 127 year old Virginia McCaskey on one of those crank style telephones from the 1920s and make his case.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Clowney fell on top of him during the previous pass prior to the TD throw when Burrow clutched his wrist in pain. It was an acute injury. Not due to repetitive motion of faulty mechanics.

Riiiight. But we'll play along around here with the talking points from the team in case the league is lurking. 

It's just too bad he was caught with that extended sleeved style shirt when he got off the plane. 

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:00 PM)Southpaw Frerotte Wrote: To be honest, I stopped reading your post initially after you claimed Burrow has the body of a 50 year old.  I just now went back and re-read the rest, and already regret it.  I'm not sure how I can retort a post that is just a gross hyperbole and overreaction.  Well, here's a picture of a 50 year old, maybe that will help refute your one claim?

[Image: Rudd%20Center%203%20cropped.jpg?itok=eAs3MJNe]

I wouldn't mind having that guy's hairline, but the rest...no thanks.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 01:38 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I'd like to put this out there:

I am not convinced Joe Burrow didn't walk into the stadium holding a prosthetic hand. As you can see from the video, there is an excessive amount of arm swinging and movement while he walks. Not like him.

Also, by looking at his hand, you can just "tell" it looks fake. Theres an extension there on his wrist that is abnormally long. His fingers are also stationary the entire time. You be the judge. I just want the truth at this point. Something bigger is going on here.

Walking into the stadium with a fake, prosthetic hand? This thread has just moved into the realm of  The Twilight Zone. Is Joe Burrow human? Is he alien or was he made in a laboratory?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wouldn't mind having that guy's hairline, but the rest...no thanks.

Idk... Im admiring those calves
Cool

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote