Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow doing sprints in the golf cart..
(08-05-2022, 01:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks for this as I know nothing about appendicitis. Sounds rough. 

But also sounds like something you can get over in a couple of weeks which is great news for us.

Yeah, I'm not worried at all. Whenever I hear about athletes with post-surgery infections, I assume fake news lol. That they wouldn't be playing anyway and an "infection" is the official excuse. Or it could be driven by liability concerns for teams that are absurdly risk-averse. But I don't remember any doctor even mentioning the possibility of an infection to me. They certainly didn't call a week later to verify that everything was kosher lol. Not that it couldn't happen- I'm sure it could- but it's just so rare. Almost inconceivable to me having gone through it. They sew you up, put on a sterile bandage, you remove the bandage when you're washing and replace it with a new one. Lather rinse repeat and keep it clean for a few weeks until the wound is merely a scar and you're back. Of course, I'm assuming they caught it before it completely ruptured- which is a safe assumption given that he's at practice.

I think Joe riding in the cart is for the cameras, maybe for his own amusement. Behind closed doors I bet he's moving around like normal... though he may not be stretching lol
Reply/Quote
Go Joe Go !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 09:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh please. This is not normal superstar QB behavior. Guys have different levels of love and devotion towards the game and their teammates, and it obviously kills Burrow to not be involved. I’m sure there are plenty of big name players who couldn’t be happier about missing the dog days of TC.

Now back under your bridge with you.

yeh but you over react every thing he does. there could be a video of him putting on his socks and you would be saying "thats the greatest putting on of socks ever, joe is just special the way he puts on socks. no qb has ever put on socks like that"

i aint trying to be mean. just the constant over doing it gives me a chuckle.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 03:08 PM)Leon Wrote: yeh but you over react every thing he does. there could be a video of him putting on his socks and you would be saying "thats the greatest putting on of socks ever, joe is just special the way he puts on socks. no qb has ever put on socks like that"

i aint trying to be mean. just the constant over doing it gives me a chuckle.

This is pretty rich coming from the guy who has a problem with every other comment Joe makes…

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 04:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is pretty rich coming from the guy who has a problem with every other comment Joe makes…

no only the politics cause i just dont think anything good comes if it. but in general hes a good spoken kid and hes really great at talking and understanding football.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 04:47 PM)Leon Wrote: no only the politics cause i just dont think anything good comes if it. but in general hes a good spoken kid and hes really great at talking and understanding football.

I’m sure you’d have the attitude if Kirk Cousins was our QB…

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 04:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m sure you’d have the attitude if Kirk Cousins was our QB…

id rather have joe every day. i think cousins is way overated and joe can maybe end up being a great one
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 04:53 PM)Leon Wrote: id rather have joe every day. i think cousins is way overated and joe can maybe end up being a great one

True here Leon now that I know your name lol
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 12:05 PM)tms Wrote: Yeah, I'm not worried at all. Whenever I hear about athletes with post-surgery infections, I assume fake news lol. That they wouldn't be playing anyway and an "infection" is the official excuse. Or it could be driven by liability concerns for teams that are absurdly risk-averse. But I don't remember any doctor even mentioning the possibility of an infection to me. They certainly didn't call a week later to verify that everything was kosher lol. Not that it couldn't happen- I'm sure it could- but it's just so rare. Almost inconceivable to me having gone through it. They sew you up, put on a sterile bandage, you remove the bandage when you're washing and replace it with a new one. Lather rinse repeat and keep it clean for a few weeks until the wound is merely a scar and you're back. Of course, I'm assuming they caught it before it completely ruptured- which is a safe assumption given that he's at practice.

I think Joe riding in the cart is for the cameras, maybe for his own amusement. Behind closed doors I bet he's moving around like normal... though he may not be stretching lol

Good to know. Also Joe wouldn't of went through the procedure at this time if it wasn't the smart thing to do so he would 
be ready once games actually count. He will be sore for a bit and be 100% come opening day to torch the Steelers is what I 
take from what you are saying TMS.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
just so folks get an idea what im dealing with. the guy who stalks me in evry post giving me thumbs down,, just gave me thumbs down and mad face for sayin cousins is over rated and joe can be a great.   Mellow Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 06:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True here Leon now that I know your name lol

yessir. a member messaged me sayin the user name i was using has a bad history and suggested i change it. so i just used my name.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 07:46 PM)Leon Wrote: yessir. a member messaged me sayin the user name i was using has a bad history and suggested i change it. so i just used my name.

Good move, also don't know why Nicomo thumbed you down on the post about Cousins being overrated and Burrow 
maybe being great. He is one of the best posters on here and I get along with him very well. You guys must of had 
something personal going on or somethin' lol
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 07:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good move, also don't know why Nicomo thumbed you down on the post about Cousins being overrated and Burrow 
maybe being great. He is one of the best posters on here and I get along with him very well. You guys must of had 

no it was truck 101. he follows me and thumbs down almost every post cause he dont like my politcal views. its creepy
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 06:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good to know. Also Joe wouldn't of went through the procedure at this time if it wasn't the smart thing to do so he would 
be ready once games actually count.
He will be sore for a bit and be 100% come opening day to torch the Steelers is what I 
take from what you are saying TMS.

Rock On

He had no say in the timing. Appendix go when they go and they need to be taken care of immediately. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 07:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He had no say in the timing. Appendix go when they go and they need to be taken care of immediately. 

Sure was great timing than, right before Preseason instead of in the middle of a regular season.

Has this ever happened to a QB where they had to have an Appendectomy in the middle of the regular season or Playoffs?
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 07:53 PM)Leon Wrote: no it was truck 101. he follows me and thumbs down almost every post cause he dont like my politcal views. its creepy

Wild, Truck and I are buds. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 07:44 PM)Leon Wrote: just so folks get an idea what im dealing with. the guy who stalks me in evry post giving me thumbs down,, just gave me thumbs down and mad face for sayin cousins is over rated and joe can be a great.   Mellow Mellow

No one gives a shit.

Look around.  No one else here makes posts like this.  

You make a lot more posts whining about your personal issues with other members than you do talking about the Bengals.  And we are all getting tired of hearing moan.  It is getting old.

Can you give us a break?
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 08:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No one gives a shit.

Look around.  No one else here makes posts like this.  

You make a lot more posts whining about your personal issues with other members than you do talking about the Bengals.  And we are all getting tired of hearing moan.  It is getting old.

Can you give us a break?

your always complaining. literal always. folks point it out to you all the time 
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 07:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good move, also don't know why Nicomo thumbed you down on the post about Cousins being overrated and Burrow 

I’ve never “thumbed down” anyone here in my life lol. I don’t even think you can do it on mobile.

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 09:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ve never “thumbed down” anyone here in my life lol. I don’t even think you can do it on mobile.

yeh ive never seen you do that
Reply/Quote