Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow doing sprints in the golf cart..
(08-06-2022, 08:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No one gives a shit.

Look around.  No one else here makes posts like this.  

You make a lot more posts whining about your personal issues with other members than you do talking about the Bengals.  And we are all getting tired of hearing moan.  It is getting old.

Can you give us a break?

Guy has never heard of and subsequently, has no idea, about the word Catharsis.

Also haven't followed him around, only in threads that I've opened.

(08-06-2022, 09:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ve never “thumbed down” anyone here in my life lol. I don’t even think you can do it on mobile.

You can, it's a bit of a hassle though.

And another thread derailed by the king of derailing! <_<
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 09:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ve never “thumbed down” anyone here in my life lol. I don’t even think you can do it on mobile.

Sorry Nicomo, me neither. Just assumed it was you as you were the one I saw arguing with Leon.

Assumptions, the mutha you know... Wink
Reply/Quote
Twitter just now:
In an interview with Lap, Jimmy Burrow said “hopefully in a few weeks he’ll be back out on the field.”

Not sure if that’s to be taken literally, but it does fall in line with what seems to be a longer recovery than expected..
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 04:28 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Twitter just now:
In an interview with Lap, Jimmy Burrow said “hopefully in a few weeks he’ll be back out on the field.”

Not sure if that’s to be taken literally, but it does fall in line with what seems to be a longer recovery than expected..

Better safe than sorry with the Franchise
Reply/Quote
Pacman using the exact same word I did wrt Joe…

Also, some shots fired at the end there. Dalton Gang - mount up! :lol:

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 10:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Also, some shots fired at the end there. Dalton Gang - mount up! LOL

Nothing more chickenshit than a player who never won anything trying to blame another player for his losses.

Adam Jones was 25-39 on NFL teams without Andy Dalton with zero playoff appearances.  On teams with Dalton he was 71-57 with 5 playoff appearances.

Adam Jones' college teams at West Virginia just won 28 games in 4 seasons while Dalton won 44 games at TCU and finished in the top ten 3 times including #2 his senior year when they went undefeated and won the Rose Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 11:18 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Nothing more chickenshit than a player who never won anything trying to blame another player for his losses.

Adam Jones was 25-39 on NFL teams without Andy Dalton with zero playoff appearances.  On teams with Dalton he was 71-57 with 5 playoff appearances.

Adam Jones' college teams at West Virginia just won 28 games in 4 seasons while Dalton won 44 games at TCU and finished in the top ten 3 times including #2 his senior year when they went undefeated and won the Rose Bowl.

All he said is he wished he had Burrow when he played here. You don’t wish some of those 2011-15 teams had Burrow?

Reply/Quote
Anyway, Pacman has his fair share of issues, but being a “chickenshit” is certainly not one of them.

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 11:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: All he said is he wished he had Burrow when he played here. You don’t wish some of those 2011-15 teams had Burrow?

Of course I do, but it is different coming from Jones.

I am sure Dalton wishes Pac had not lost his mind in the Pittsburgh playoff game, but I have never seen him say anything publicly about it.  That is the difference.

You will never hear Pacman wish he had Dalton as a QB in college so he could have won more games because then he would be admitting that he himself was part of the losing problem.  And that is why this comment is such a chickenshit move.  

If you have never won anything as a player then you don't get to criticize the player who actually helped you win the most in your career.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 11:25 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Anyway, Pacman has his fair share of issues, but being a “chickenshit” is certainly not one of them.

You have obviously never seen the video of him trying to start a fight with a woman at a bar.

Pac is a huge chickenshit.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 10:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Also, some shots fired at the end there. Dalton Gang - mount up! LOL

(08-08-2022, 11:18 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Nothing more chickenshit than a player who never won anything trying to blame another player for his losses.

That didn't take long...

Andy was absolute garbage in EVERY  playoff game he was in, everyone knows it; but apparently, you cannot say it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 11:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You have obviously never seen the video of him trying to start a fight with a woman at a bar.

No, he’s a guy with a troubled past, who also deals with having bipolar disorder.

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 11:43 AM)bfine32 Wrote: That didn't take long...

Andy was absolute garbage in EVERY  playoff game he was in, everyone knows it; but apparently, you cannot say it. 

I can say it.  

But Pacman can't.  He was a bigger loser without Dalton than he was with him.  

And if Pac had been online trashing Burrow after his 3 interceptions cost us the Bears game you would have been saying the exact same thing.  Pacman cost us a playoff game but you never hear Dalton throwing him under the bus.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 12:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No, he’s a guy with a troubled past, who also deals with having bipolar disorder.

I know many people with troubled pasts and bipolar disorders.  

The real men work on their problems while the chickenshits get drunk and start fights in bars.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 12:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I know many people with troubled pasts and bipolar disorders.  

The real men work on their problems while the chickenshits get drunk and start fights in bars.

He has worked on it.

"I’m bipolar, but I’ve never told nobody nothing about my bipolar because I didn’t want it to interfere with nothing else," Jones continued. "Different things that I’ve dealt with on the fly but only between me, my household, my wife and my doctors ... that people don’t understand. ... And when I was playing football, I ain’t want to take no medicine because I didn’t want it to take away from my passion for what I was doing ... when I'm playing at the top level that I've ever played at. ... I had to figure out how I'm going to make this work. So I figure out now it's time to move on from this and get my life together for me and my kids and my family. So it takes time and for each his own. ... I'm not here to judge nobody. As long as you figure it out ... I'm happy. I'm content. My kids are good. I've got everything I want pretty much. I've got a great relationship with my family. I ain't got no problems. Life is good over here, man.”

And no, you don’t know people that were NFL rich on top of dealing with that other stuff.

We have another thread currently going right now about Chris Henry Jr - who he adopted out of the goodness of his heart. He also absolutely bleeds orange and black (still lives in Cincy & supports the team constantly). I think labeling him a “chickenshit” just because he said something somewhat disparaging about your boy is pretty weak.

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 11:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: All he said is he wished he had Burrow when he played here. You don’t wish some of those 2011-15 teams had Burrow?

I don't know. Do you think a 15 year old would be any good on the field against a bunch of bigger, stronger, older men? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 12:44 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't know. Do you think a 15 year old would be any good on the field against a bunch of bigger, stronger, older men? Ninja

You’ve clearly never seen this highly regarded documentary…

[Image: MV5BMTYwMDQ1Nzk3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzEzNjQ5._V1_.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 07:53 PM)Leon Wrote: no it was truck 101. he follows me and thumbs down almost every post cause he dont like my politcal views. its creepy

well truck's a canadian. so there's that
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 11:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You have obviously never seen the video of him trying to start a fight with a woman at a bar.

She was baiting him does it make it right what pac man did? No, but know context always matters. I feel the same in regard to Mixon. Kamara recently was more horrible. Ray Rice worse not condoning actions but context matters.
Reply/Quote
crazy how people will defend Pacman here. Guy's a loser. He may try to be a good person, but he simply cannot.

He's damaged to his core. And Im actually worried for Chris Henry Jr
Reply/Quote