Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow is special
(09-27-2020, 10:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, that and most people can't stand him. I'm also pretty sure Burrow filed for bankruptcy at halftime of this game.

You missed a layup. They both have small hands lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 10:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You missed a layup. They both have small hands lol

Both have dozens of women accusing them of sexual misdeeds.  Both brag about seeing teen girls undressed.  I'm actually convinced that Burrow is one of Trump's illegitimate kids.

Ok, I'll stop before this thread gets locked.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 10:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He should get them all blocks of Swiss cheese lol

Now that would be very appropriate....but I would make sure it was molded cheese.  They don’t deserve anything nice
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 10:48 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Now that would be very appropriate....but I would make sure it was molded cheese.  They don’t deserve anything nice

Spike it with ex lax or something.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 10:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Spike it with ex lax or something.

At least that would get them off their asses.  Nervous
Reply/Quote
I will say it's a bit of a kick in the nuts that we spent so much of the off-season villainizing those stupid sports talk nobodies who were concerned the Bengals would draft ultra-special Burrow and then Bungle him up and here we are 3 weeks into the season talking about how special he is and how he's being put in such a craptastic situation.

We are only 3 weeks into his career, but lordy loo what a start. The distance in quality between Burrow and so many other aspects of this franchise is significant.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 11:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I will say it's a bit of a kick in the nuts that we spent so much of the off-season villainizing those stupid sports talk nobodies who were concerned the Bengals would draft ultra-special Burrow and then Bungle him up and here we are 3 weeks into the season talking about how special he is and how he's being put in such a craptastic situation.

We are only 3 weeks into his career, but lordy loo what a start. The distance in quality between Burrow and so many other aspects of this franchise is significant.

It’s depressing for sure. The big FA was such a tease. It honestly felt like they might be turning the page and acting like a real franchise for once. But the fact that they thought this OL was good enough is terrifying.

Reply/Quote
Yeah some of us told everyone that well before NCAA football was doing there play off thing.
Reply/Quote
I like that he went full Ricky Bobby today.

“If you don’t win, you lose.” - Joe Burrow
“If you ain’t first, you’re last.” - Ricky Bobby
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 12:05 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: I like that he went full Ricky Bobby today.

"If you have the Bengals o-line, you're F'D!" - Everyone
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 12:16 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: "If you have the Bengals o-line, you're F'D!" - Everyone

I just hope he doesn’t get hit so many times he takes his uniform off and runs around the field in his helmet and jock strap asking baby Jesus and Tom Cruise to save him.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 12:05 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: I like that he went full Ricky Bobby today.

Brain trauma already setting in......GREAT!
Reply/Quote