Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow out Sunday
Burrow is on a conference now and said he doesn't expect to play...
https://youtu.be/gewBsOwDF78
Reply/Quote
Good. The risk outweighs the potential benefit.

Also, if I'm the team I'm testing him every single day. That way, I don't miss a beat if/when he tests positive.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Woo-hoo! Glad to hear.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
He said the knee is fine but sore and he could play if needed. It will be up to Zac to decide if he will dress as the back up or not

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:21 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Good.  The risk outweighs the potential benefit.

Also, if I'm the team I'm testing him every single day.  That way, I don't miss a beat if/when he tests positive.

Testing won't matter 1 bit if he gets it. What's it gonna help? If you got it , you got it. He only has to test if symptoms.. I'm not sure with the close contact, being he was handing the ball to Mixon... I found it odd that Burrow was on the sideline sitting next to Allen and Allen was masked up. Why even take the chance?
Reply/Quote
Watch Allen go off and break the 525 with backups lol...
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:24 PM)Tony Wrote: Testing won't matter 1 bit if he gets it. What's it gonna help? If you got it , you got it. He only has to test if symptoms.. I'm not sure with the close contact, being he was handing the ball to Mixon... I found it odd that Burrow was on the sideline sitting next to Allen and Allen was masked up. Why even take the chance?

I figure he'd have to get a close contact test now, right?  There are literally videos of him hugging Mixon who just tested positive.  Or does testing simply not come into play at all unless the person displays symptoms or self reports?

Shit's confusing.  At some point, there's clearly been an outbreak within the locker room and if nothing else players should be tested to get them quarantined and away from healthy players ASAP.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
He added that he is staying away from people and wearing a mask when he is out. There is a part of me that thinks the team should check into a hotel and build a bubble until they go to LA in Feburary

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:28 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I figure he'd have to get a close contact test now, right?  There are literally videos of him hugging Mixon who just tested positive.  Or does testing simply not come into play at all unless the person displays symptoms?

Shit's confusing.  At some point, there's clearly been an outbreak within the locker room and if nothing else players should be tested to get them quarantined and away from healthy players ASAP.

1 would think that is close contact, I'm not sure??
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:31 PM)Tony Wrote: 1 would think that is close contact, I'm not sure??

close contacts only applied to unvaccinated

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:28 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I figure he'd have to get a close contact test now, right?  There are literally videos of him hugging Mixon who just tested positive.  Or does testing simply not come into play at all unless the person displays symptoms or self reports?

Maybe just keep them home this week? Let the backups get all the reps. It still hurts, how much practice are they gonna miss?
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:32 PM)pally Wrote: close contacts only applied to unvaccinated

Let's just hope this is the end of the breakout. I hear it takes a week to incubate.. This is downright frightening for the Bengals at this point...
Reply/Quote
Media confirming and I support the Bengals decision. Let's do this Allen, bring home the W.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
TV ratings will be lower than CNN. Ninja
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm following suit and will also be resting on Sunday
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Not about players resting, but Burrow related:

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:32 PM)pally Wrote: close contacts only applied to unvaccinated

I am not sure of NFL rules but i the service business close contact is defined as less than 6 feet for 15 minutes indoors
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:42 PM)basballguy Wrote: I'm following suit and will also be resting on Sunday

I'll be in the GameDay thread.  That's a workout.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:43 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'll be in the GameDay thread.  That's a workout.  

mental gymnastics is quite more exhausting than any physical activity.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 02:43 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'll be in the GameDay thread.  That's a workout.  

Hard to get excited for this one.. I hope they at least get Jamaar that Last record and sit him.. Really no point of any of the starters playing with Burrow out. 
Reply/Quote