Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Burrow's Looking Good And Is About To EXPLODE!
(10-06-2023, 07:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: There's a difference between practice and games, but he feels better than he has and is looking better, so hopefully Zac can call plays that can get the ball out of his hands quick and he doesn't even have much of a shot to take hits.

I'm also hoping feeling better means he'll make better throws because he'll be able to step into them more.

Cardinals are the 2nd worst team in the league against the run, so hopefully we can get Mixon going, which will silence the crowd and hold the pass rushers from just teeing off on Burrow.

I don't understand how people think it is that simple to just call quick plays since defenses knowing that can take them away or reduce their affectiveness. We do though run quick sets and it's not just ZT issue on effectiveness, Burrow needs to do better with audibles since he has been given a pretty wide range on plays.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2023, 07:17 PM)Housh Wrote: I mean eventually it is gonna be better

Makes sense it’s happening around now.

Isn’t this like his 5th week
Since it happened? And he only had the one bad setback

Sure, but suddenly less than 5 days after he looked like a completely immobile statue and scored 3 points? Then a switch just flipped from unhealthy to healthy? I'm with the previous guy, that's awful suspect.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well he’s turned up to AZ dressed like a right knob the only way he can get away with fits like that is if he plays well.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say he’s healthy and we turn the tide tomorrow.

Yes I’m clutching at straws LOL
Reply/Quote
If Burrow is accurate again this game gets a lot easier.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2023, 10:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure, but suddenly less than 5 days after he looked like a completely immobile statue and scored 3 points? Then a switch just flipped from unhealthy to healthy? I'm with the previous guy, that's awful suspect.

I think it’s more he went from statue to maybe average movement

If even THAT happened I’m not surprised the building is excited
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I'm going nerd out a little here and say the thread title reminded me of

[Image: neo-tokyo-is-about-to-explode-akira-1988.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2023, 10:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure, but suddenly less than 5 days after he looked like a completely immobile statue and scored 3 points? Then a switch just flipped from unhealthy to healthy? I'm with the previous guy, that's awful suspect.

Yes that's the thing for me

Two days or whatever after moving and throwing like my grandma. It's suddenly WOW everything is great now!! ummmm.........

I hope and pray he's better but until I see it on the field I'm not buying.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 03:04 PM)pally Wrote:

Why would you tell the Cardinals he is feeling better and opening up the playbook? They would see if he’s playing better early on, but you may catch them off guard for a deep ball in the first few plays. 
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 03:17 PM)125250 Wrote: Why would you tell the Cardinals he is feeling better and opening up the playbook? They would see, if he’s playing better early on, but you may catch them off guard for a deep ball in the first few plays. 

That is how Zac Taylor runs the team. He is the most honest person on Earth he never lies and may be the best coach ever, time will tell.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 03:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: That is how Zac Taylor runs the team. He is the most honest person on Earth he never lies and may be the best coach ever, time will tell.

I have a small threshold of tolerance dealing with Coach Taylor. He has been horrible from day one this season. From not playing starters in pre season to his inability to scheme. He is horrible and of they lose today his job should be n jeopardy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I'll say it. Good call, Brad. You took a lot of grief and doubting in this thread, but Burrow indeed looked better.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 09:05 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'll say it. Good call, Brad. You took a lot of grief and doubting in this thread, but Burrow indeed looked better.

Yes, good call Brad. Didn't see it after that Titans game but he is clearly feeling much better and played very good in this one.

Seems the accuracy problem is over, think he went 36/46 in this one. Still we pass the ball a bit too much lol
Reply/Quote
YOURE WELCOME
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 03:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: That is how Zac Taylor runs the team. He is the most honest person on Earth he never lies and may be the best coach ever, time will tell.

Did Zac tell someone that? From what I see it says inside source....
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 09:08 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: YOURE WELCOME

Thanks NotBigzo lol

Gave you some reps like I promised if Burrow had a good game after your terrible thread that evidently woke him up ha ha
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 04:37 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: I have a small threshold of tolerance dealing with Coach Taylor.  He has been horrible from day one this season.  From not playing starters in pre season to his inability to scheme.  He is horrible and of they lose today his job should be n jeopardy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What do you know about scheming plays in the NFL? 
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 02:37 PM)Housh Wrote: I think it’s more he went from statue to maybe average movement

If even THAT happened I’m not surprised the building is excited

I see why the building was so excited
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 09:05 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'll say it. Good call, Brad. You took a lot of grief and doubting in this thread, but Burrow indeed looked better.

I mean when you make a similar type of thread every week it's likely to come true eventually lol 

Last week it was our Dline and another out Oline. Both times each unit did terrible
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 09:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, good call Brad. Didn't see it after that Titans game but he is clearly feeling much better and played very good in this one.

Seems the accuracy problem is over, think he went 36/46 in this one. Still we pass the ball a bit too much lol

our RB 3.2 YPC :)
Reply/Quote