Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Burrow's injury
A dislocated pinky Derek Carr of the Raiders in 2016 played through same injury his accuracy was affected following 2 games. Its looking more likely we going to lose next 2
Reply/Quote
Thanks, Doc.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Interesting how depending on which finger it is the outcome different. Russell Wilson dislocated his middle finger and was out for weeks. I do think the ball lost some zip despite what Joe wants you to believe.
Reply/Quote
Our next 2 games seem winnable to me but both the 49ers and the Broncos are gonna be playing for they're playoff lives. But I did see the 49ers are in the top 10 worst against opposing QBs.
Reply/Quote
Every game of Carr's 2016 season he was 60 completion percentage or better except those 2. Chiefs rolled them 2 weeks from injury. They won a ugly game against Bills week prior
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 08:37 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: A dislocated pinky Derek Carr of the Raiders in 2016 played through same injury his accuracy was affected following 2 games. Its looking more likely we going to lose next 2

Burrow isn't Derek Carr.... I bet you Burrow balls out.. 1 thing about this team , they get pissed after a loss like this.. I could see them winning the next 2, if Reiff and Hopkins are back...
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 08:51 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Interesting how depending on which finger it is the outcome different. Russell Wilson dislocated his middle finger and was out for weeks. I do think the ball lost some zip despite what Joe wants you to believe.

Russell had pins and everything in his. He almost lost it.. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 09:06 PM)Tony Wrote: Russell had pins and everything in his. He almost lost it.. 

Ugh just nasty, I didn’t read the details just saw he was out. Thank god Burrows was more minor.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 08:52 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Our next 2 games seem winnable to me but both the 49ers and the Broncos are gonna be playing for they're playoff lives. But I did see the 49ers are in the top 10 worst against opposing QBs.

Just like the Chargers were the worst run defense? Gotta be careful on those stats lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 08:51 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Interesting how depending on which finger it is the outcome different. Russell Wilson dislocated his middle finger and was out for weeks. I do think the ball lost some zip despite what Joe wants you to believe.

Russell Wilson not only dislocated the knuckle of his middle finger but he also fractured the finger in 2 places and on top of that he ruptured the extensor tendon.  He had a serious hand injury that required surgical intervention and the insertion of pins to repair.  Wilson and Burrow have 2 totally different injuries on 2 totally different fingers.  The middle finger and pinky are not equal when it comes to throwing the ball.  The middle finger drives the spin and balance of the ball. You can't throw at all with that finger out of commission

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 09:12 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ugh just nasty, I didn’t read the details just saw he was out. Thank god Burrows was more minor.

I'm  with you on that....
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 09:12 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Just like the Chargers were the worst run defense? Gotta be careful on those stats lol.

Mannnn I thought the exact same the entire game like WTHHHHH
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 09:12 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Just like the Chargers were the worst run defense? Gotta be careful on those stats lol.

Well if Boyd and Higgins can't play I'll temper my expectations. Not sure if that's the equivalent of Reiff and Hopkins being out but that's the comparison I'm going for.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 08:37 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: A dislocated pinky Derek Carr of the Raiders in 2016 played through same injury his accuracy was affected following 2 games. Its looking more likely we going to lose next 2

What? Somebody punch Joe Burrow in the nose? Is that how he got his pinky injured?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Time to pull it out again...

[Image: Rn0iWp4.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I mean if he dislocated when he said he did, after the sack fumble, he threw some pretty good dimes afterwards. I’ll worry when he doesn’t play. A less accurate Joey B, is much better than B. Allen.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 09:04 PM)Tony Wrote:  Burrow isn't Derek Carr.... I bet you Burrow balls out.. 1 thing about this team , they get pissed after a loss like this.. I could see them winning the next 2, if Reiff and Hopkins are back...

Just like that did after that Jets loss playing the Browns at home the next week  Ninja
Reply/Quote
The biggest problem on Sunday was the swelling. And part of the reason it was so bad was because Joe didn’t realize he had dislocated it immediately. As a result, the relocation of the finger was delayed. That level of swelling shouldn’t be an issue going forward. If all that happened was a simple dislocation, no fractures or tendon damage, then he should heal pretty quickly

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
More of a reason to lean on the run game.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Another thing it looked much easier for Burrow to throw to his right and up the middle. If I noticed this I'm sure 49ers and Broncos have as well.
Reply/Quote