Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow was rumored to be having dinner with Ekeler
For a 1 year, chips in the middle push, I could talk myself into it.

Doesn't he fumble a lot?
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 04:51 PM)casear2727 Wrote: For some reason we are incapable of #5....

As much as I don't think Volson is "good," he's ok and helps cover one of the spots.
If Carman and/or some new draft pick can lock down LT/RT after this season, that will also be huge.

I know you know why, but I'll state it for those that are genuinely curious...Tobin, Taylor, Callahan, and Pollack need to do a better job of identifying OL that will fit their scheme and be able to coach them up enough to succeed.

Ogbuehi and Fisher failed even though they had great athleticism because PA/Pollack couldn't find a way to coach them up and make them fit what they wanted to do.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’d take McKinnon as “Ekeler Lite” and spend the rest of the money elsewhere.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 05:16 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’d take McKinnon as “Ekeler Lite” and spend the rest of the money elsewhere.

Same here, I really like McKinnon and he can block just as good as Ekeler and catch the ball out of the backfield.

Much cheaper as well.
Reply/Quote
Last I saw on McKinnon was he got release after suffering a scary neck injury last year.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 06:17 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Last I saw on McKinnon was he got release after suffering a scary neck injury last year.

Whoa, okay, I will take a step back from McKinnon for a minute then...
Reply/Quote
As much fun as ekeler could be on this team, would still need to get rid of Mixon, and he wants an extension so you'd have to pay him too much likely for what might be 2 more good years? He'll be 28 by the time the season starts and has had heavy useasge past 2 years.

If this were an all in year then it'd make some sense but Bengals seem to want a more sustainable way to compete.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 01:40 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Pretty much tihs. Signing Ekeler would be kinda dumb. 

If you feel like he is the piece that puts your offense over the top, it's a smart move.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'd love Ekeler on a 2-YR deal.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I think that's Brian Pategonia's burner account that posted that.

WTF? What are the qualifications for somethign actually being a rumor these days?
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 07:34 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I think that's Brian Pategonia's burner account that posted that.

WTF? What are the qualifications for somethign actually being a rumor these days?

I'm making a twitter persona and going to post made up rumors to rile people up.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 07:35 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I'm making a twitter persona and going to post made up rumors to rile people up.

Let me know what it is and I will help spread your lies and propaganda!
Reply/Quote