Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I asked Packerbacker to tell us how he feels
(05-11-2020, 12:12 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: You shut your filthy mouth about my sweet Olivia.. I've had a thing for her ever since she was on Attack of the Show.

That slave Leia outfit...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2020, 03:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The Packers went 13-3 last year and made it to the NFC Championship game, why anyone wants to hear one of their fans whine and look for sympathy on this message board is beyond me.

Because the direction lafleur wants to go is dumb. If Aron got a weapon in this draft in tee Higgins or mims instead of 3 offensive linemen and a rb and a te they would be a contender. Now it looks like they are in rebuild mode with a HOF qb begging for another wr. Just dumb
Reply/Quote
Who gives a shit what he thinks.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2020, 12:12 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: You shut your filthy mouth about my sweet Olivia.. I've had a thing for her ever since she was on Attack of the Show.

She's a classic example of the hotter they are, the crazier they are....
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2020, 10:49 AM)Sled21 Wrote: She's a classic example of the hotter they are, the crazier they are....

I'd like to find out myself, for a week or 2.... Cool
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2020, 09:14 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Because the direction lafleur wants to go is dumb. If Aron got a weapon in this draft in tee Higgins or mims instead of 3 offensive linemen and a rb and a te they would be a contender. Now it looks like they are in rebuild mode with a HOF qb begging for another wr. Just dumb

13-3 team with a HoF QB is in rebuilding mode?  We haven't had a winning season since the gut wrenching 2015 season ended, but by all means let's pity the Packers.  

Maybe when Burrow lights up the league and we become perennial playoff contenders and win a SB I'll go to the Lions message board and fish for sympathy. 

It's just bizarre....we went 2-14 and had 4 losing seasons in a row and we are having a pity party for a team that just had a season that would count as our best season in over 30 years. What planet am I on?
Reply/Quote

Pics of Olivia Munn please...
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2020, 10:49 AM)Sled21 Wrote: She's a classic example of the hotter they are, the crazier they are....

She'd be worth it.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2020, 02:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 13-3 team with a HoF QB is in rebuilding mode?  We haven't had a winning season since the gut wrenching 2015 season ended, but by all means let's pity the Packers.  

Maybe when Burrow lights up the league and we become perennial playoff contenders and win a SB I'll go to the Lions message board and fish for sympathy. 

It's just bizarre....we went 2-14 and had 4 losing seasons in a row and we are having a pity party for a team that just had a season that would count as our best season in over 30 years. What planet am I on?

Packerbacker has never came onto this cite looking for sympathy. He didn’t make this thread it was another bengals fan.

But look at what the Packers did in the draft. Didn’t give a future HOF QB any real help, but drafted 3 offensive lineman and a RB. It doesn’t get more bizarre than that, on top of them drafting Love when Rogers has 4years left on his contract.

I bet if Rogers has a receiver opposite Devante Adams Rogers would put them in the SB again. Instead Lafleur wants to change the offense, rebuild it. I think it’s dumb.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2020, 04:12 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Packerbacker has never came onto this cite looking for sympathy. He didn’t make this thread it was another bengals fan.

But look at what the Packers did in the draft. Didn’t give a future HOF QB any real help, but drafted 3 offensive lineman and a RB. They t doesn’t get more bizarre than that, on top of them drafting Love when Rogers has 4years left on his contract.

I bet if Rogers has a receiver opposite Devante Adams Rogers would put them in the SB again. Instead Lafleur wants to change the offense, rebuild it. I think it’s dumb.

I can understand them drafting Lineman to protect Rodgers and even the RB but to trade up for Love was beyond dumb.

Don't know what they were thinking. Feeling for Packerbacker and the rest of their fans even if they are way more successful 
than we are. This is not a good sign for the future of the Pack, you don't do that to your franchise QB man. I know Rodgers 
can be a problem at times but the dude is one of the best ever, you don't go and try and replace him when he has 4 years on 
his contract. 

Love isn't even special in my opinion. He has a good arm and that is about it. Why trade up for him in the first frickin round?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2020, 04:12 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Packerbacker has never came onto this cite looking for sympathy. He didn’t make this thread it was another bengals fan.

But look at what the Packers did in the draft. Didn’t give a future HOF QB any real help, but drafted 3 offensive lineman and a RB. It doesn’t get more bizarre than that, on top of them drafting Love when Rogers has 4years left on his contract.

Oh bs.  Going into the 2019 he said how great we looked and that Rodgers was "done."  I'm not hating on the guy, but let's tell it like it is. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 09:55 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Far be it from me to question a team who went 13-3 with a rookie coach but isn't this almost exactly what happened in 2005 with Brett Favre?  Here he was, much like Aaron Rodgers, at the top of his game and BAM!  The Packers draft Aaron Rodgers without telling Favre first. 

Wasn't Brett Favre openly musing about thinking about retirement when Aaron Rodgers was drafted? I just remember like a 6 year long retirement watch/yo-yo before he finally decided to actually retire for good.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2020, 05:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Wasn't Brett Favre openly musing about thinking about retirement when Aaron Rodgers was drafted? I just remember like a 6 year long retirement watch/yo-yo before he finally decided to actually retire for good.

Yeah, then Favre went to the Vikes their arch rival.

It is all a little wild. Still think this is much different as I find Love to be highly overrated by many.

QB's can last a lot longer nowadays with the way they are protected now and Rodgers has not hinted about retirement.
Reply/Quote