Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Burrows hand
People taking about Derek Carr playing in the cold and act like Burrow has this.

It was already confirmed he’s getting surgery on this throwing hand. One sack or hand pull on this weather; that’s concerning.
Reply/Quote
You’re the absolute worst.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 10:52 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: People taking about Derek Carr playing in the cold and act like Burrow has this.

It was already confirmed he’s getting surgery on this throwing hand. One sack or hand pull on this weather; that’s concerning.

Do you put puppies in plastic bags then throw them in the river?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 10:52 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: People taking about Derek Carr playing in the cold and act like Burrow has this.

If he keeps throwing as accurate as he did against the Chiefs? I say forgo the surgery. His girlfriend wont mind. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10399613]

Reply/Quote
[Image: 1pzinj.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Does someone know what he is talking about? This is the first that I heard about hand surgery.
Reply/Quote

When was it confirmed he’s getting surgery? Also, he’s had easily his 2 best throwing days since the hand injury, including in a game not much warmer than what tomorrow will be.
Reply/Quote
But I’ve got Hand!
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Burrow is having surgery on his hand?

I'm lost...
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 11:04 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: 1pzinj.jpg]

In honor of Bob Saget.  Please don't ban me. Cool

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well, I googled "Burrow hand surgery" and found out the OP was right. Major headline, too:

"Ohio State Backup QB Joe Burrow Breaks Bone in Hand, Will Miss Start of Season"

Tongue
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 11:07 PM)Nepanyrush Wrote: Does someone know what he is talking about? This is the first that I heard about hand surgery.

It was mentioned in a Hobspin article a while back.
Reply/Quote
Knock it off
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 11:12 PM)magikod Wrote: Burrow is having surgery on his hand?

I'm lost...

After the season.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 11:27 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: After the season.

Do you have some insider info or something? 

Ninja
Reply/Quote
Neat thread.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Bring back the negative rep button!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I have been listening to sports talk pretty closely lately, did I miss something?
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 11:35 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: I have been listening to sports talk pretty closely lately, did I miss something?

Sounds like he's just trolling us.  Whatever Yawn
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 11:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Post links or stop posting stupid bullshit like this. You look like an ass.

I’m trying to find it. I’m not kidding when I say I saw it in an article sometime after the Chiefs win.
Reply/Quote