Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Burrows hand
(01-14-2022, 11:52 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I think I’m going crazy here. Like insane asylum strap chair here.

I can’t find it but I swear on my life Hobs mentioned in in passing in an article after the Chiefs win.

Dude really.  On the Eve of a playoff game!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Now its just getting out of hand and is hands down one of the silliest game day statements while trying to gain some sort of upper hand.

He can just talk to the hand because the show of hands on here the OP is coming off as offhanded. These Bengal players are not hand me downs, no Zac hand picked each one.

Bengals are in good hands with "Cool Hand Luke" Joe Burrow at the helm and anybody saying otherwise is speaking hand jive !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 10:52 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: People taking about Derek Carr playing in the cold and act like Burrow has this.

It was already confirmed he’s getting surgery on this throwing hand. One sack or hand pull on this weather; that’s concerning.

I personally spoke to Jimmy Burrow (Joe’s dad) at an Ohio basketball game about 3 weeks ago. I specifically asked him how Joe’s hand was and he said not good but he’s going to play. I then asked if he would need surgery and he said no as long as it doesn’t get any worse. I didn’t want to pry and ask the extent / specifics of the injury so I just left it at that. Side note, super nice guy who is extremely proud of his son as he should be.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:38 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Now its just getting out of hand and is hands down one of the silliest game day statements while trying to gain some sort of upper hand.  

He can just talk to the hand because the show of hands on here the OP is coming off as offhanded. These Bengal players are not hand me downs, no Zac hand picked each one.  

Bengals are in good hands with "Cool Hand Luke" Joe Burrow at the helm and anybody saying otherwise is speaking hand jive !

How long did this take you?
Reply/Quote