Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business Travel stays
I do a fair amount of travelling for business and stay in many hotels. I was wanting to get feedback from fellow travelers on their recommendations in general and specifically.

For instance: If I travel and there's an Embassy Suites that your boy bfine can get for the per diem route he's there. They have the best free breakfasts and FREE happy hour(s).

If I'm on a stricter budget I try to find a hotel by Wyhndam.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I travel for work also and I use Choice Hotels: Comfort Inn Quality Inn Clarions MainStays....but I'm a cheapskate lol. They have very reasonable prices and complementary breakfast.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
When I was younger I had a job that required a lot of stays in hotels.

But all I was interested in was finding one that had hourly rates.
Reply/Quote
I travel around the state (Kentucky) a lot. I try to stay at the state resort parks whenever possible. Better service, cheaper rates, real cooked food. For anyone coming to the Commonwealth, our lodges are a bit outdated but it's alwaysworth twice what you pay.

Outside of Kentucky, I usually look for wyndham stuff. Generally clean rooms and quiet.

None of the chain hotels seem to have a really good breakfast any more, so usually I look for some place clean and plan on eating out
Reply/Quote
I stayed wherever we had corporate accounts. Mainly Holiday inn’s and Hampton Inn’s. Nothing spectacular but always a fridge, a tv and a bedbug free bed. If the wife and I go to Covington, then we usually stay at Embassy Suites. However, the last time we stayed at Courtyard by Marriott. Your right about Embassy’s breakfast. Awesome way to start the day.

Reply/Quote