Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bwahahaha
That is all.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Rep the heck outta this thread. Easy win for Denver.
Reply/Quote
Punt at the 33. lol@ gut feeling.
Reply/Quote
I was expecting to see them knocked out this week. Not surprising in the least. Whether it was us or Cinci, it was always going to be a Brady/Manning AFCCG.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:54 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I was expecting to see them knocked out this week. Not surprising in the least. Whether it was us or Cinci, it was always going to be a Brady/Manning AFCCG.

Unfortunately true, I believe we'd have given NE a go (what with Andy maybe back and coming off our 1st playoff win), but likely they'd have beaten us.
Reply/Quote
Bye bye Vlad  Hilarious
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:54 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I was expecting to see them knocked out this week. Not surprising in the least. Whether it was us or Cinci, it was always going to be a Brady/Manning AFCCG.

Conspiracy theory

Your fellow fans will now start calling you names, even though you are correct

The NFL dictates who advances to playoffs and the on to next round
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:56 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Bye bye Vlad  Hilarious

He definitely wont be back now his 'Blake2Pickens' account got banned  
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:56 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Bye bye Vlad  Hilarious

Suicide, hopefully. Jkjkkkk
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:53 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Punt at the 33. lol@ gut feeling.

LOL

Stellar decisions all day by Tomlin. Good thing he has some great players

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That is all.

Honestly, I enjoyed this one more than last week.  Both teams played hard and clean, something that never seems to happen when we play the Bengals.  

Don't get me wrong - the Steelers were as much to blame as the Bengals for last week, but it always seems that those two teams bring out the worst in each other.  I never get a chance to watch the Bengals without the Steelers, so I can't say how chippy their games usually are, but the Steelers mostly seem to play those kind of games against you guys.  
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:02 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Honestly, I enjoyed this one more than last week.  Both teams played hard and clean, something that never seems to happen when we play the Bengals.  

Don't get me wrong - the Steelers were as much to blame as the Bengals for last week, but it always seems that those two teams bring out the worst in each other.  I never get a chance to watch the Bengals without the Steelers, so I can't say how chippy their games usually are, but the Steelers mostly seem to play those kind of games against you guys.  

Id say our games with you a a lot chippier as well. Ultimately we're sick of all the **** that the games bring out on our side (whether you deem it right or wrong for us to feel it, I think the team now do feel it too) and so play you harder due to it.

Was always going to be a headache game for the NFL, especially after the crap that went down in the first two games this year. Dont see it calming down anytime soon either.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:02 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Honestly, I enjoyed this one more than last week.  Both teams played hard and clean, something that never seems to happen when we play the Bengals.  

All the BS aside, the Bengals and Steelers do bring out the worst for both teams and they seriously need to resolve it before some gets killed. Neither team was going to advance after the beat the crap out of each other. They did it week 17 in 2014 and both lost in the playoffs. They both need to focus on the longer term goal next year

Reply/Quote

99% of our games look like what you saw tonight. Burfict has some shots every now and then, but even he isn't nearly as bad as the media portrays.

I agree they (Steelers/Bengals) bring out the worst in each other. The Steelers have always been more "physical" with the Bengals in an effort to maintain a big brother status in the division. When the Bengals started punching back, things escalated out of control. I really hope things are more civil next season, but I won't hold my breath.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Best of luck to the Panthers.

Can't think of a fanbase that has suffered longer, and who are more deserving of a Super Bowl title.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:58 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The NFL dictates who advances to playoffs and the on to next round

[Image: latest?cb=20101230190127]

No they don't.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:15 PM)Vlad Wrote: Best of luck to the Panthers.

Can't think of a fanbase that has suffered longer, and who are more deserving of a Super Bowl title.

I was thinking of the Pats for all the Brady BS over inflated footballs

Or the Cardinals would be a good choice

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 99% of our games look like what you saw tonight. Burfict has some shots every now and then, but even he isn't nearly as bad as the media portrays.

I agree they (Steelers/Bengals) bring out the worst in each other. The Steelers have always been more "physical" with the Bengals in an effort to maintain a big brother status in the division. When the Bengals started punching back, things escalated out of control. I really hope things are more civil next season, but I won't hold my breath.

It can happen.  The Steelers/Ravens rivalry has had some real slobberknockers, but rarely did they get as personal as that one did.  They mostly seem to have at least a modicum of respect.  
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:15 PM)Vlad Wrote: Best of luck to the Panthers.

Ugh, a whole offseason of Cam is already coming. Can we at least not turn it up to 11? 

I almost want the Patriots to win just to laugh at the people who said "with properly inflated balls, they'll be fumbling all the time and lose a ton!" rather than trying to understand basic science.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

meh, naturally I'll disagree. We would have done better against Denver. Steelers aren't much without coach thuggery.
Reply/Quote