Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals re-sign John Jerry
(09-02-2019, 06:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No way we could of took him lol

The Steelers traded up in front of us. Cannot believe some on here don't remember this.

Thought it was really dumb of them too.

Bush couldn't tackle near as well as White or Pratt.

He is purely a pass rushing LB.

Cannot wait to see Mixon truck his ass.

Hart is our RT Coach. Jordan is our LG. Miller is our RG with Price in to back up all the inside positions.

The Line has pass protected very well at least the top guys have. This is what you want to see in Preseason.

If the Line was good at run blocking and terrible in pass protection I would be worried.

This was probably the most vanilla Preseason I have ever seen from us. We won't know anything until next Sunday.
 I feel ya, and certainly not advocating that line up. Like I said, just spit balling and looking into the crystal ball a little. Just in case the wheels start falling off by week 4...lol... Getting Cordy back will help.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 06:38 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote:  I feel ya, and certainly not advocating that line up. Like I said, just spit balling and looking into the crystal ball a little. Just in case the wheels start falling off by week 4...lol... Getting Cordy back will help.

I like what i have been hearing from FIK who has been watching Andre at LT. Said he looks more natural there than he does at RT.

If this is the case i don't know if Cordy will get his starting spot back at LT and that is a good thing for the running game.

I like Cordy in pass protection but he is so soft in the running game i cannot believe it.

Especially for a man his size.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 07:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like what i have been hearing from FIK who has been watching Andre at LT. Said he looks more natural there than he does at RT.

If this is the case i don't know if Cordy will get his starting spot back at LT and that is a good thing for the running game.

I like Cordy in pass protection but he is so soft in the running game i cannot believe it.

Especially for a man his size.

It's pretty shocking, really.  I remember a video the team released on facebook when camp opened last year.  Cordy and Geno were walking to the field together.  Cordy made Geno look like a child.  I thought he'd be a mauler for us.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2019, 01:45 PM)McC Wrote: Coaching has nothing to do with that?  He just woke up better one day?  People around here say the cutest things.
No one was talking about coaching. It was about free agency and player acquisitions. Keep spinning things and maybe you will convince someone you know what your talking about. You say the cutest things!  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2019, 12:49 AM)samhain Wrote: It's pretty shocking, really.  I remember a video the team released on facebook when camp opened last year.  Cordy and Geno were walking to the field together.  Cordy made Geno look like a child.  I thought he'd be a mauler for us.

You would expect that from a man his size for sure.

Dude is soft though in the run game and a good pass protector, it is shocking.

Hopefully Cordy gains a mean streak in the run game is all i can say or Andre just is a natural at LT and takes his job for 
awhile till Jonah gets back at the end of the season for a Playoff run or until next season after a nice long Playoff run and a
Superbowl win.
Reply/Quote