Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bye Week Games That Could Help Bengals
(11-14-2022, 04:36 AM)kevin Wrote: This was way before The Keeble Elf.

That was a joke.

While I understand the team's history with Paul, I really don't care about the mistake on the lake or that God forsaken team.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
For me, it was the Bills and Vikings game. The gym I go to has a whole bank of TVs and they play the CBS, Fox, and that NFL network program for attention-challenged people. At home, the game was on Fox and yes, that Jefferson catch was one of the best ever. He took it out of the defender's arms with only one hand. That makes the Vikings and Fleagles the two best teams in terms of record, which seems weird. And New Orleans is afraid to play Jameis Winston because he's a turnover machine, but they might be forced to make a change soon.
Reply/Quote
That Jefferson catch and it’s significance (4th and 18???) was SICK

Ps. Thanks 49ers for beating the Chargers. That helps us a little.

At the end of the day though; somehow, we still need to pull off a miracle w this awful remaining schedule.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 06:21 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: If I'm thinking of the same catch, I believe that was Andy and AJ's rookie season and it came in the home game. We did lose that one but it was far more competitive than anybody thought it would be. AJ I think maybe hyperextended his leg, but I believe he played the rest of the game?

In terms of the topic:

Titans winning - I personally don't see this as much of a negative. They won't be in competition with us for a wildcard anyway and it definitely removes Denver from the conversation. 
Chargers loss - Obviously good.
Dolphins win - I've personally accepted they likely make it in.
AFC East - As already said, this division being so tight with the Bills losing means MIA/BUF/NYJ will have to beat up on each other at some point. I think one of these will drop off a little once they fall behind the other two, and safest prediction for that would be the Jets. But they've been surprisingly good this year so maybe shouldn't doubt them.

It was definitely a home game because I saw it live and Bengals probably did still lose unfortunately. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 07:19 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: That was a joke.

While I understand the team's history with Paul, I really don't care about the mistake on the lake or that God forsaken team.

Yep can only pull for them when playing the steelers

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2022, 05:07 PM)Whacked Wrote: Stains will be highly competitive once Watson gets acclimated. May take a few games.

Ps. They are getting smoked in Miami. Could have used their help in landing the Fins a L

At least the Titans are losing. For now anyway. Ugggg

Really need the Chargers to lose tonight vs SanFran

Titans losing doesn't really matter.  They are going to win the AFC South anyway.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 10:35 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Titans losing doesn't really matter.  They are going to win the AFC South anyway.

Which I hate - because they aren't that great of a team. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 10:20 AM)Go Cards Wrote: It was definitely a home game because I saw it live and Bengals probably did still lose unfortunately. 

Yeah, it was a home game, rookie year. AJ came down and jammed his leg in the ground. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 12:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, it was a home game, rookie year. AJ came down and jammed his leg in the ground. 

I don’t think that’s the catch he’s talking about? I swear the catch AJ fully extended was a game where cincy was wearing the white on white uniforms
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 12:49 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I don’t think that’s the catch he’s talking about? I swear the catch AJ fully extended was a game where cincy was wearing the white on white uniforms

The only thing that's different is, Cards said it tied the game. That catch i posted didn't tie the game but it's one that stands out to my memory from what he described.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2022, 05:32 AM)kevin Wrote: Every other team has big running days on Browns defense.  Very simple, more Mixon.  Zac only calling about 5 running plays the whole Browns game was some of the worst coaching I've ever seen.  Zac caught hell from the media over it also and the next game Zac called more Mixon plays and he got 5 touchdowns.  Hey, I like Burrow, I use his picture as my site picture, but it doesn't have to be Burrow every single play.  Maybe if they use Mixon more they would beat Browns, and Burrow wouldn't be one of the most sacked quarterbacks in the NFL. 

Yeah, also if our OL is blocking like they did against the Panthers the rest of the year we can beat anybody.
Reply/Quote
How do we feel about tonight's game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 09:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How do we feel about tonight's game

Was hoping Titan's would lose. Not because they won't be in the playoffs, they will. But hoping for the Bengals to have a better record than the Titans so don't have to play them again at their stadium in the playoffs, this time with a healthy Derrick Henry, not one just coming off an injury.

But, Alas, Henry was a real beast again last night. Over 130 yards counting running, catching, and passing. And nearly impossible to stop on short yardage. And the Titans have been unstoppable near the goal line. 

And wouldn't you know it. They get extra time before they play the Bengals due to the Thursday night game.
Reply/Quote
Maybe the Titan's offensive coordinator will be preoccupied this week. Caught DUI and speeding early morning in Tennessee after plane arrived from their game in Green Bay.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35052842/titans-oc-arrested-dui-charge-returning-packers-win
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2022, 05:31 PM)Nepa Wrote: Maybe the Titan's offensive coordinator will be preoccupied this week. Caught DUI and speeding early morning in Tennessee after plane arrived from their game in Green Bay.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35052842/titans-oc-arrested-dui-charge-returning-packers-win

They will also most likely be without their stud DL. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2022, 05:31 PM)Nepa Wrote: Maybe the Titan's offensive coordinator will be preoccupied this week. Caught DUI and speeding early morning in Tennessee after plane arrived from their game in Green Bay.

Hmmm, that was dumb. Good news for us though.

(11-18-2022, 05:36 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: They will also most likely be without their stud DL. 

Simmons?
Reply/Quote